• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 13

"I'm Odd, nice to meet you Ralph. What was the date when you went to sleep. I'll help you get caught up." I pull up several news sites on my phone, holographs of them appear and rotate around to show Ralph. They describe the events that have occurred over the past two days, and what they seem to consider some major events from before that, such as a time when a cat meowed in a way that sounded like it was saying "me three".

[Except i and Xavier are not in a group.]

I grab you and Xavier and do a Mega Man teleport back to India.

"Hey guys, i have some news."

The Magnedome

"Ah. . . it's beautiful. If I wasn't empowered by Mister Omni I wouldn't have been able to even think of it, let alone construct it over the past day. How's the station in space coming along?"

Mister Steel looked concerned. With most of the factories of the country gone, it's been a little difficult to get everything together, but as long as we can keep what little we have going, we'll have the station up and at em' in a few weeks. But things are changing so fast. We're very behind schedule thanks to the earth quakes. Even this Magnedome is only able to take care of thousands of citizens by it'self and it's limited power supply."

"I have an idea. You can see I'm messing with these statues. I think I can create something powerful if you put some magic into it, if that's a thing you can do. And maybe a magic item too"

It takes me a moment to remember what i even look like

5 eyes, 1 in each palm and 1 in my forehead, with massive, thick horns

The dust kicked up by the previous fight allows me to create letters out of it, which read:

"I honestly don't know."

"Now this is sad... You don't know your name, the year system you used and you don't even know what you are...

Alright, im gonna help you. Help you discover yourself."

I begin using Creation to shape the magic clay, slowly making it humanoid.

I begin to feel something, and suddenly, I see my stand begin to help out with the process

[What do those magic items do?]

[Didnt think that far... honestly ill let you decide(Just leave them reasonable to Naruverse)]

[Yes im lazy]

[Here,

• Curtain of Night: A magical item mentioned in passing as a means of counteracting Gawain's Numeral of the Saint, possibly by blotting out the sun.
  • D├íinsleif: A demonic sword from the Nibelungen. It is a cursed Noble Phantasm that contains a powerful curse of "reparation" to be used on its target, and it also drives the fate of its possessor to ruin and causes them to surely die. Within the Sk├íldskaparm├íl, it is possessed by the Danish king, Hogni. He became locked in eternal combat with the king of Serkland, Hedinn, due to the sword's curse, which requires it to always kill a man once drawn and does not allow it to return to its sheath until such is accomplished.
  • Durandal: The Peerless Sword: Originally the sword of Hector, he converted it into the spear Durindana, and after it later lost its features as a spear, it became Durandal. It was then later said to have been granted to King Charlemagne of the Frankish Empire by an angel and awarded to Roland. It is noted as the symbol of the Battle of Roncevaux Pass told of in the Song of Roland. Although Roland attempted to break the sword when he was on the verge of death to keep it from falling into the hands of the enemy, it proved to be impossible, but it was later prominently featured in Charlemagne's legends, acting as a symbol of Roland's bravery. The sword is a splendidly forged "symbol of power" much like King Arthur's Caliburn, and it is said to hold three miracles within it. It will not lose its sharpness even should its user's magical energy be depleted, proving indestructible even when Roland tried to destroy it.
  • G├íe Bolg: The spear of C├║ Chulain, a massive two-meter long weapon with the ability to always strike the opponent's heart. However, Gilgamesh lacks the knowledge required to activate this ability, but can still fire it as a powerful projectile that inflicts wounds that cannot be healed with natural Regenerationn.
  • Golden Axe: A weapon seen in Fate/Extra CCC, it is one of the few weapons Gilgamesh wields personally, cleaving targets along with the space around them with a spinning chop.]

"Great. So what can you do?"

"I appear to be some sort of composite organism, Like literally all animals in one. And I think I can shoot lasers, they're pretty cool too."

[Okay]

I use Creation to fuse the items into the clay, and shape it into a giant, armored humanoid figure.

"Phew. That was easier then I thought. You think you can add anything else to it?"

"Okay. I didn't want to make it with creation alone, so thanks."

The giant begins moving.

"So, what should we do with it?"

Back