• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 13

[I asked you to go to my office, not to me]

[If you go to me, you're going to appear in front of Tor and Blah and that will raise questions I don't want to be answering yet]

Through sheer dumb luck, the words "office" cause a subliminal tic to enter Whyr's mind as he prepares to teleport, causing him to accidentally teleport himself to Reggy's office.

[I didn't know you weren't in your office so I just said I teleported to you.]

I check where Reggy is and decide to wait for him.

Since there are two new continents I make a very serious broadcast. "Dear citizens of the Empire... IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE!" I send colonizers from Africa to the new continents and then proceed to claim them in order to "protect the colonists". Also, shabtis start being used to do manual work.

"Nice to meet you. I need to get back to work now." I nod at the newcomer, then fly backwards through the wall and out of the building over to my office. Whyr is there.

"Whyr. Great. Do you have some method of cleaning up the radiation all around america? I plan on expanding out, but it's hard to control an area if people die of a malignant tumor apoptosis every time they step foot outside the city."

Monarch Laciel said:
"Nice to meet you. I need to get back to work now." I nod at the newcomer, then fly backwards through the wall and out of the building over to my office. Whyr is there.
"Whyr. Great. Do you have some method of cleaning up the radiation all around america? I plan on expanding out, but it's hard to control an area if people die of a malignant tumor apoptosis</s every time they step foot outside the city." </div>
[saving this ovo]

Monarch Laciel said:

"Whyr. Great. Do you have some method of cleaning up the radiation all around america? I plan on expanding out, but it's hard to control an area if people die of a malignant tumor apoptosis every time they step foot outside the city."
"I could start flying around and absorbing all the radiation"

"When I'm sure he won't immediately abandon me or try to kill me for becoming allies with the man who threatened the entire world"

Monarch Laciel said:
"When I'm sure he won't immediately abandon me or try to kill me for becoming allies with the man who threatened the entire world"
"I have given up on that. I now just want to rule what I already have in peace."

"If he's the sort to be angry at you for threatening the world, I'm pretty sure just telling him you've changed your mind isn't going to make him that much less angry"

I send a message everywhere "I know that a Group, called the "Force of Order" directly opposed our conquest of India. I also know that the members of this Group are meeting me. I want to ask them why do they oppose the only country aside of Xavier's "personal collection" (who we already agrred not to invade) that's somewhat going well in times of crisis. So I ask you, FoO, to come to Switzerland real quick. It's impossible to fight there, so don't bother thinking about the possibility of attacking me in that country."

RRTheEndMan said:
I send a message everywhere "I know that a Group, called the "Force of Order" directly opposed our conquest of India. I also know that the members of this Group are meeting me. I want to ask them why do they oppose the only country aside of Xavier's "personal collection" (who we already agrred not to invade) that's somewhat going well in times of crisis. So I ask you, FoO, to come to Switzerland real quick. It's impossible to fight there, so don't bother thinking about the possibility of attacking me in that country."
[Japan and Switzerland are both doing well, because nothing violent has occurrd in Switzerland, and Japan is seemingly under the Weeaboo's protection.]

Back