• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 13

When they turn to see what it is, it's the robot's hammer with another note attached to it, which reads:

"I forgot to drop this until i was kinda far away, so it's gonna take a minute to fall back down to earth.

sorry about that."

I look around the mountain range, an odd blue hue covering the area as i seem to be underground, and very far underground at that

I jump at the ceiling and lay my finger on it, throwing around 10% of the entire North Pole's ice outward due to the force of the motion

Buildings in Vegas fall over, dirt from the deserts flows in, rain clouds appear and rain down on vegas. The blood and corpses of those killed by the collapsing buildings sinks into the now present soil, providing nutrients to the barren soil. Small winds and tornados carrying seeds and ingredients and food rain rush through Vegas, thowing food to people and seeds into the dirt. A large part of Las Vegas is now usable as farmland.

[tbf, i thought GK's page said something about total control over physics]

when i leave the massive hole, i see a large magic barrier surrounding the North Pole

[is it possible for me to just brute force my way though the barrier?]

Back