• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 13

I stop time and destroy a bunch of them into pieces.

After it ends i create Metal Blades and throw them, cutting through multiple Shabti.

"They knew i would eventually get out, and so they made another defense? Couldn't even make the first one good enough to hold me." i think to myself as i destroy the barrier with a light punch

She wants then as pieces, so...

I spam tens of thousands of lasers at the Shabti, cutting 40% of then to pieces.

deciding to head in a random direction, i end up heading to Norway, and while i don't encounter many people, those i do immediately run away, possibly on account of my massive horns and deathly pale skin

[You think?]

I use Flash Stopper and blind most Shabti with a 10 million watts flash of light. I get in the middle of them and use Centaur Flash, warping space and reducing most of them to pieces and leaving only 10% of the original group.

[well, the idea is that the guy's history is kinda fucky and inconsistent, so he simultainiously knows stuff like the names of modern countries, but not stuff like modern ideas of ethics]

Hl3 or bust said:
deciding to head in a random direction, i end up heading to Norway, and while i don't encounter many people, those i do immediately run away, possibly on account of my massive horns and deathly pale skin
[>Appearance: Almost indistinguishable in a crowd. 6" 6', generally wears rather bland clothing]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[>Appearance: Almost indistinguishable in a crowd. 6" 6', generally wears rather bland clothing]
[tbf, very few people's appearences held up when they got their powers]

I encounter a man with a large hammer while traveling through northern europe, who attempts to attack me on sight, which i easily dodge before 9 clones of him appear around me, and, although i can easily dodge them as well, he seems to be capable of recreating them infinitely

"I will try."

I teleport a bit away from Xavier, and see he is talking with a girl. I wait for them to finish. She could be the one that did the florest stuff.

As i point my palm at one of the clones, which turns him into a small pill, huge sections of earth begin to move around me, causing me to have to grab the pill and move before he manages to grab me, and i eat the pill while fighting off the clones, which he has mixed himself with

I begin to feel quite a bif faster and stronger as i mow down the clones, but the main person himself activates some kind of defensive technique, turning his skin dull, like iron,while the ground begins to collapse underneath him, and breaking my fist on impact, although he stalls in his next attack enough for me to throw him away, and he seems to be having difficulty breathing when i see his face again

The man's breathing problems only get worse when most of his internal organs are crushed by concrete shards, before i turn him into another pill, which i just grab and hold onto for now

[ >conceptual manipulation

>inflicts conceptual damage

>if he uses his powers too much he turns into a planet that blows up

can you not make NPCs with powersets that we wouldn't be allowed to have]

Back