• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 13

Giant lightning bolts come out of a clear sky and strike various points in the Vegas electrical grid, re-energising the failing power supplies.

the "feeling" simply gets worse as i approach, although, just before i enter their sight, it seemingly disappears, as i'd figured out how to suppress it for the time being

Seeing the people looking at me, i wave at them

"Oh..." I leave one light saber away, although i still hold the other one.

"Who are you?" This guy... Something about him reminds me of Johann. [4th wall breaking]

[kek]

I seemingly mouth something before realizing i'm not making any noise. I facepalm before i lightly stomp the ground, creating enough smoke to gain control over it, and spelling out "Hello, who are you and what year is it?" in smoke

"Can't talk huh? Well i am Walter Vincent and i fight for Order in this wasteland of a planet. This one by my side is Xavier, leader of Germany and Scandinavia. The year is 2018." I say, careful.

I fly over to the orphanage to check things out. While there I run into Odd.

"Hey Odd. Quite the fight Omni put us through"

"Oh, nice to meet you. My name is.........." the smoke fails to form into new words as i appear to be thinking quite deeply

"Well, in this world I believe I fit that bill quite aptly." I am a 3.6 m tall man with bleach white hair and superpowers after all. "This is an orphanage that was created with the help of Mr. Reggy for the children who lost their homes and relatives in the destruction of this country's cities. Ah, there he is right now!" I say as I see Reggy.

Hl3 or bust said:
"Oh, nice to meet you. My name is.........." the smoke fails to form into new words as i appear to be thinking quite deeply
"You don't know your name? Now i feel kinda bad."

@monarch

"I've just woken up awhile ago, not sure what's really happened to this city, though it is a nice change of pace."

Hl3 or bust said:
The smoke quickly begins forming into new letters

"You said it was 2018, right? What year system is that based on?"
"Christian. If you like the Hebrew better it is 5778."

Torlikoff said:
"I've just woken up awhile ago, not sure what's really happened to this city, though it is a nice change of pace."
"Everything in america is irradiated except this city, because I'm here"

Back