• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

"Interesting, interesting. How fun." Looking at the order of line up, dust quantity, age of casing, and other minor details, Blarie quickly matches each soul to the person they were taken from, and then begins figuring out if there's any connection from the soul's appearance to the person.

"Blarie thanks you. Now that Blarie's seen this, Blarie will head off. Blarie doesn't want to distract you from your conversation with humanScaredPsychicChild. Blarie will see you later. Blarie wishes you good uck when the others attack you.

After saying Blarie's goodbyes, Blarie heads to Greenland, then the North Pole in a robot, to search for more fragments and find polar bears.

[Sorry I rushed that to a close, I have to go soon and wanted to finish things up.]

I grin.

"I promise. I'm not going to let anyone kill me because then I wouldn't be able to be with you guys anymore."

Murphy please don't punish me for saying that.

"What happened here? Oh, wait! Lemme guess..." Randy held his hand out in a notion that said "Hold on!" And guessed. ".....Yeah, I don't know."

Rose's Shadow finds a cup of coffee, but with Milk.

It sees Coffee Cup man. He flips off the Shadow.

PsychoWarper said:
After looking for clues I get bored and give up,

This is alot harder then those TV shows made it seem... I wonder where Gianna and Azencard are...

I think before heading back to New York to look for them.
I see the Kid.

"Oh, hey kid."

"I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! AT THIS POINT, I'M AS SMART AS THE TREES I SHIFT TO!" He shouted, and it echoed over a long radius. 300 miles, to be exact. "......Was that too loud?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
PsychoWarper said:
I turn and walk over to Azencard "Hey... so, where did you guys go?" I ask curious.
"Oh, we traveled to another universe. It sucked."
"Well the traveling to another universe sounds cool, anyway wernt we gonna build a base or something like that here?"

The Shadow flips off the coffee cup man.

Rose decides there's nothing here for her, so she kills Alicia and her family and starts flying/teporting away once the Shadow gets back.

[Goddamn it stop]

What's that supposed to mean? Wait no why am I overthinking it, isn't that just a normal response shutupstupidBlakemakingmeoverthinkthings!

I quickly turn around. I have no idea what my face looks like right now.

"I see. W-well I'm glad that's settled. I'm going to go rest for a bit."

"Yeah, that was too loud. Good thing I wasn't heard."

What am I talking about? He thought to himself.

I look around before finding the bed I was using earlier and going to sleep. I feel a nudge and turn to see Rex.

"I-is it okay if I stay with you?"

I smile, making space. "Sure thing." Rex gets in the bed and we both drift off to sleep.

[yet is the key word ovo]

"Oh, we traveled to another universe. It sucked."

"Well the traveling to another universe sounds cool, anyway wernt we gonna build a base or something like that here?"

"Yep, but we need Gianna for it, and she and the other kid are doing whatever. I can wait."

Yobobojojo said:
[What I miss?]
[ 6/13 Shards have been found, Monarch killed a family, Overlord,Swathing, and Crimson killed an eldritch being that attacked them because they went to a different universe, they came back, not much now]

"Alright, I need attention!" Randy then shifted into.....a dog? Yes, he was desperate.

[Xbox Achievement: What are you doing?]

"Sure. Im kinda of hungry."

[Also, is that some Fire Emblem action i am seeing?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

[Me, Psycho, Overlord, Dragon and Edwellken are in NY. Hl3 is somewhere in Asia. WHY and Blah are in Europe. Don't know about everyone else.]

"Some European food sounds good to me." I say to Shane.

[I don't suppose that while teleporting about 3 km at a time from san antonio to get to new york I sensed any shards?]

In my wanderings, i remember about New York and debate doing back to see how it's doing, although very little time has passed

Back