• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

"OKAY, WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HELL?" He said, a bit shocked. His tentacles were sprouting out. Static was intense.

Hl3 or bust said:
I create a large portal above me to catch the arrows and another in from of rhe horde whke i continue to spam light, smoke and energy blasts through portals, although at a marginally slowed rate
The Vikings picked up on your patterns. The close their eyes when you the light and block your energy blasts and arrowns with shields. They can't do much about the smoke.

The Chief grabs the Ship and throws it into you.

After playing with the penguins for a while, Blarie finishes searching the continent then heads to the Southern end of South America.

Blarie begins systematically searching through the continent one country at a time, analyzing everything Blarie sees, building robots, adding new animals to Blarie's army, and searching for more strange things. Blarie also sends a satellite into orbit.

Blahblah9755 said:
After playing with the penguins for a while, Blarie finishes searching the continent then heads to the Southern end of South America.

Blarie begins systematically searching through the continent one country at a time, analyzing everything Blarie sees, building robots, adding new animals to Blarie's army, and searching for more strange things. Blarie also sends a satellite into orbit.
When you reach Brazil, you feel the pull.

Back