• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"Ah, then you are fine... Just shut up about anything else you may know, please." She would somehow cough a bit. "Regardless...."

"I say we should wait, just cause because something is benevolent doesnt mean it isnt affected by a monkey's paw, the shortest route is a straight line isnt it, so if you wish for the people to be resurrected and the calamity to be undone, for the ressurection it might just pull the corpses form out of the ground bring them back to life without a care for the fact that adding a lot of life on what i can assume to be a planet that has no means to support that life is not a good idea, and it may reverse the calamity itself but not the events leading up to it"
"You bring a fair point, however we should still consider the safest wish to make that would benefit us, as to avoid monkey's paw or any unforeseen drawbacks."

"I feel like we've gotten sidetracked, the original purpose of coming here was to figure out what the events in there caused." Serafall remarks, pointing at the feed

"You lot can argue about the wishes all you want, but in the end, the specifics of the wish comes down to one of the three people in possession of one currently, so there's no need to get heated and argue with eachother."

"Hm, right. I am not getting 'heated' however, only slight anger at my past, not to the wishes themselves." Giju would say. "What do you propose to figuring out about the events?" She would say to Serafall

"Our host has said its a direct feed to that location, so any sort of ability to scan things and figure out what powers are at play, or what's going on, would likely work, anything similar to that." She responds

"We already know what caused this, we just don't know what this is, and so we don't know how to deal with it yet."

"One of them is the triforce of wisdom it should grant us the knowledge to make a perfect wish." I say. "And I will be quite about it."
"I've got that one. Which is real ironic. All my life I've been very smart, but also unphilosophical, and overly pragmatic."
"The proof is that I've finally realized it just now."

Given my nature as a life bender, i imagine i can look into this thing with great detail. I cast an analytical spell onto that thing to get a general idea of what the **** it is.

@Overlord775

In the void, the Mushroom's punches batter against the metallic shape, breaking into it and dissolving smaller chunks, but not exactly eradicating everything on hit as intended. In response, after a moment of continuing to attempt to reattach it's head to it's body, the shape responds in kind, punching clear through the Mushroom's own arms and various other points across the latter's body, its free-floating head watching from a few feet back.

@DMUA

In summary: Aleia, working through Aya, replicated some creature that was killed a good while beforehand in an attempt to further communicate with it. Things went south very quickly due to it's own nature and... very strong opinions on humanity and many other things.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Bullshit. There is no way that asshole is strong enough to just suddenly do that."

The figure responds, still very clearly angry.

"And DON'T YOU FUCKI-"

But before he can continue, a loud crack comes from below Aya...

Followed by the slight pain of a needle insertion, repeated a dozen times, as a mass of scorpion-like tails, equipped with stingers, emerging from the thing's shoulder jab into Aya Her inability to properly react could be attributed to a number of things, primarily her own preoccupation with several other things. There is no sensation caused by whatever was injected, like with a mosquito bite, but the effects are immediate, popping Aya like an balloon over-filled with some loudly sizzling, murky yellowish liquid, turning the majority of her body into a semi-liquid mess of dissolving organs, evaporated blood, and bone fragments.

After... doing that, the thing stands, free from the weight of Aya's telekinetic grasp. It and the figure predictably engage in combat shortly afterwards.

All of this is easily visible from the view being given by Aleia to everyone in the Palace.

"By the gods..." COrrin has a look of revulsion on her face as she watches this all go down, looking back towards Aleia in a "Holy shit did you just see that, and also are you okay" kind of manner.

"Unfortunate." Serafall says, watching the fight that just started, ignoring the fact that Aya exploded

"Looks like someone's going to have to step in now, or I suppose we could just watch until they tire themselves out."

@Hl3_or_bust

"We grew stronger after touching that thing, it's possible he did the same."

Aya's voice echoed, less from her body and more from the surroundings themselves, although she was certainly being rewound back into shape.

The very environment began rebelling against the nature spirit now, as space began to slice at its structure, this time with her amplified power, which could not so easily be lifted or supplanted.

@Palace

Aleia sits there, unperturbed.

"You get used to dying after the first dozen times."

She commented.

"Either way, I can bring you there as necessary. You won't have to hold back in there, as that place isn't something that is inhabited by any humans."

"Dying dozens of times? Dear god... Only thing I know is that I can die twice, but... that just has me puzzled" Giju would say. "Regardless, if I am needed I can go, to try and use my everything."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Chibi Mushroom gibs comfort hug to her.

@Hl3_or_bust

The mushroom's upper half bends backwards by the force of the hits, burst of damaging spores exploding out at every blow that lands, but it yet persists it's assault ! First it casts Drain Essence and Curse of Frailty unto the abtract shape, as it then rapidly forces it's torso back foward with what seems like raw willpower alone and opens its mouth right in front of the enemy to blast it to smithereens with a point-blank『Archenemy』!!"

Last edited:
"... Peace was never an option"

Upon registering this mass scale commission of violence, Dieman enters a combative stance, starting to glow with the power of Hot +10, ready to be transported there by Aleia.

"So will all of you be going in?"

She said, looking around the room, her eyes halting on Serafall who had not made a statement on this yet, as well as Ernest who she imagined would want to, and finally Corrin.

She seemed to mostly ignore the hug, though she allowed it to happen before lightly pushing the shroom person away to resume overseeing things.

Last edited:
"I have my methods of killing immortals," Corrin manifests a scythe to dual-wield alongside the one the mushroom gave her. "I"ll take a swing at it."

You.

He rushes through the walls, pushing the material in as he shears through reactionary forces. Clasping a dagger in every finger, he stomps out of the room. His speed and strength amplified four-fold. The perception of his own time being slowed as a footsteps unleashes a bubble of slowed time around him.

Himself unaffected, he begins tossing daggers towards the creature. Duplicates would smush away from his body as they split off. Attacking the creature at every side they could cover.

On the left, another pelted it with daggers.

On the right, one conjured spells of acid,flame,lightning,and ice onto the beasts back. Homing into it’s face.

From the center lies Ernest, casting a barrier around him and his doubles as he continues to pelt the thing with daggers.

From behind, another duplicate rushes the beast. Carrying daggers into his fingers as he attempts to slam his fists upon it’s skin.

Die. Die with me. We will hold hands and I will bite your lips off. Bite your neck and through the sinew. Snap your jaw and use it to break you. Break you. Break you. Break you. Break you. Break you. Break you. Break you.

"Very well."

Aleia waved her hand, and sent everyone who agreed or otherwise wished to enter, in, as well as a new body constructed on the spot if the Aya could not be salvaged properly. Similar, yet subtly different.

"As for you..."

She looked over the fungal being.

"I can grant you some demonic powers I suppose."

Giju would pull out her Z-Saber, combining it with her High-Frequency Blade... getting ready, as they combine thanks to her nanomachines.

The sun manifested in his arm but with the gravity, heat, radiation, fission and tendrils disabled and made it in a neutral state but shrunk down so the whole room wouldn't be inhaling all sorts of gases

Corrin brandished both scythes as she transformed once more, activating Senketsu.

So you're my new wearer, The uniform spoke to her, something only Corrin herself could hear. Can you throw away your shame and access my true power?

"I can. Apologies for not speaking to you earlier. Are you ready to work together, Senketsu?"

I am. I'll show you my power! ...Though I must say, your fighting style isn't quite the same as my previous partner's.

"But it should be no less effective. Just watch and learn."

She closed her eyes, and when she opened them once more, they were both purple in color, bearing a ripple effect in them.

"As for you..."

She looked over the fungal being.

"I can grant you some demonic powers I suppose."
"Oh, oh !"

It seems the Shroomie like her proposal quite a lot, looking at Aieia with starry eyes and lightly bobbing up and down in joy.

"That would very cool, please do that, do that !"

It say with a very excited tone.

"HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT..."

A barrage of flames is fired towards the thing as Dieman is sent in.

Back