• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"I'll make the assumption that if all three of these triangles are brought together, something happens. A wish, I would assume?"
"Yes. The good news is that even if it doesn't technically have the power to just will something to exist, it creates the best possible circumstances for something to happen."

Dieman seems to contemplate this situation overall, giving no input for awhile until...

"Gahem... What the **** is going on?"

Power is inserted into Dieman's statement, hopefully providing insight into the situation.

Dieman seems to contemplate this situation overall, giving no input for awhile until...

"Gahem... What the **** is going on?"

Power is inserted into Dieman's statement, hopefully providing insight into the situation.
"We're about to agree we need to use this magical doo dad called The Triforce, so we can stop the Nature Spirit's Plans."

@ZephyrosOmega

"Yes, that sounds about right, something capable of granting wishes is created when all three are brought into one person's possession."

@palace

"Well, you might as well use the triforce of wisdom to look into what's actually happening, as you said you would."

@Overlord

"Ah... many thanks." Corrin takes the scythe, giving a few experimental swings. "Very well... I'll forgive the actions of your kin. Just try to make sure it doesn't happen a second time."

@Palace

"Might I suggest we attempt to use it to fix this planet's state? Perhaps to rewind time back before whatever it was that devistated the lands, or to simply fix the harsh climate and revive its denizens. I, for one, am tired of this wasteland."

Last edited:
"The origin point of the Blue Shrooms species. Now, for the message:"

The chibi shroom then opens it's mouth wide, as a recorder-like noise clicks and noise starts, the voice being like that of the fungi but sounding more mature-ish.

"Hello, it seems the first contact between my kin and you hasn't been ... the most stellar to say the least, for the action of my brood, unbeknownst to them at the time, appears to be treated as highly inappropriate and vulgar by your culture, most deep apologies, it will never happen again. Please have this weapon as a gift for forgiveness."

A chaotic-looking scythe is then ejected out from the mushroom being.
@ZephyrosOmega (<.<)

"Might I suggest we attempt to use it to fix this planet's state? Perhaps to rewind time back before whatever it was that devistated the lands, or to simply fix the harsh climate and revive its denizens. I, for one, am tired of this wasteland."
"Well, I agree that the world has become less livable, so rebuilding it would be nice." The Beyonder agrees with Corrin

@Zephyr

[Thank]

"Thanks for the forgiveness, we will keep our promise no matter what."

The shroomie nods.

"Also, your plan is nice, having more people around is good, so i'm on board with doing it !"

It agrees with the plan.

Last edited:
Velan's thoughts are in a mess at the moment ranging from asking what the hell his brother is doing, to what kind of beast was that and if he saw something like that before in the records, he thinks that he needs to start employing the training he got, and just empties his mind into a mental book that he'll deal with and sort through later though at the moment he has to think about Corrin's suggestion so he speaks up "A wish would be pretty useful here, but well A wish could possibly be affected by the monkey's paw and that would be a whole can of worms by itself"

"The Triforce responds to the will of the user, they can control it. Even if not, I could make us able to control it."

Aleia noted.

"But one thing at a time, the state of the world may be a sad one, but the issue we face now is something else entirely."

"I see, but I would still prefer some caution when it comes to making a wish so that we don't get screwed over" Velan Replies

"I see, but I would still prefer some caution when it comes to making a wish so that we don't get screwed over" Velan Replies

"We need something big that covers all of it. The loss of life, the destruction of the earth, and protection from the incoming calamity."

"The whole reason this is happening is a guy just appeared, correct? We could wish he didn't but that could have mutiversal repercussions." I say.

"We need something big that covers all of it. The loss of life, the destruction of the earth, and protection from the incoming calamity."
"How about: 'I wish for the reversal of the calamity that ravaged this planet, and the resurrection of the life that was lost to it and its aftermath'?"

"How about: 'I wish for the reversal of the calamity that ravaged this planet, and the resurrection of the life that was lost to it and its aftermath'?"
"Be careful. That's two wishes."
"How about, I wish for the resurrection of all life in the world, in a way that prevents the incoming Cataclysm, thereby bestowing eternal hope on us all?"

"It's a two-part wish, it ultimately serves the same goal," she retorts. "Fine, how about: 'I wish for the reversal of the calamity that ravaged this planet, INCLUDING the resurrection of the life that was lost to it and its aftermath'?"

"I am just saying and I don't recommend threatening me, Corrin Highwind." I say activating my sacrifice powers for a split second. "We could wish for the power to reverse the damage done to this world from (time this started)."

"Is that not what I suggested? I did say the reversal of the calamity. Also, that is not a road you want to go down, child."

(What do the sacrifice powers do)

"Question." Giju would raise her mechanical hand. "Are we sure for how long this catastrophe has been going on? What if the amount of lives lost to it is far too great?" She would ask Corrin. "I'd say reviving everybody may have its benefits, but we should think about it first. In case it comes back to bite us."

(Mostly a really good Danmaku all aimed at you)

"Do you think the calamity hasn't allowed beneficial changes, and I think it is the reason we are here, also I am a year older than you." I say.

"First, how do you know that. Second, put those projectiles down. Third, you could have fooled me. and FOURTH, no, I do not think this has benefits; or if it does, they aren't worth the drawbacks."

Corrin sheathes her blade and turns to Giju. "You make a good point. It may be prudent to try and ascertain the limitations of the triangles before anything else."

"I don't know what you're referring to with each statement but for fourth that is why I said damage which removes only the bad." I say. "And yeah Giju has a point."

"Thank you, we just have to think extremely carefully on what to use the wish for. However, we must not take too long." She would say. "Which is going to be a rather difficult task.... How do you know my name?"

"...Then please, if you want to breathe, forget everything you have learned from me. Thank you very much. Only thing you should know at best is my name." She would say, raising her sword.

"I say we should wait, just cause because something is benevolent doesnt mean it isnt affected by a monkey's paw, the shortest route is a straight line isnt it, so if you wish for the people to be resurrected and the calamity to be undone, for the ressurection it might just pull the corpses form out of the ground bring them back to life without a care for the fact that adding a lot of life on what i can assume to be a planet that has no means to support that life is not a good idea, and it may reverse the calamity itself but not the events leading up to it"

Back