• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"I definitely did something insanely dumb within the last hour given my general competence seems to have improved. No that how reality works or is it." I say still riding a flying sheep looking for humans.

@Hl3_or_bust

/|{[(E)]}|\

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Oky oky."

The mushroom replies while nodding twice.

"Need to go now, so mind if i come in there and give you an hug ?"

B Majour Chord played on clappers on asks ... rather oddly considering she's basically in-front of Aya.

Last edited:
Aya snapped her fingers, bringing the two to an arena.

"What exactly would you like to fight? I can make all sorts of demons for you."

She stated, waiting for his answer.
“Hmm...I don’t know. Why don’t you just pick one for me to fight? Whoever would..”

Ehhhhh...Should I really do this?

“...Give me a good challenge.”

Yes!

Last edited:
"...That I do not know quite yet. I certainly dislike killing however. I was built for it as a weapon... yet I absolutely hate having to kill"
"Understandable, and what are you going to do now?"

"I'm probably going to do some research on the affected places in this world" The beyonder said

@ZephyrosOmega

Seeing as how Corrin was advancing, the inversion seems to suddenly halt, causing a not insignificant amount of whiplash and likely bringing her lunge to a halt.

She then used this chance to cause the homing orbs to converge around Corrin, attacking from various sides and exploding when they get near.

"You improve rather quickly."

The demoness commented.

@Paul_Frank

"I was just curious. By the way, did you figure out what happened to those angels? I believe I could aid more with that now, so perhaps we should go investigate that directly soon? Or did you want that tour, or something else here? I don't know if I even necessarily have to go in person, I may be able to view it just by replaying the events here."

Aleia stated.

"There were also those last known locations of other summoned that I may be able to use now."

@Yobo_Blue

She raised her hand and summoned a more normal looking version.

She returned to appearing mostly vacant then.

"Right, so, what did you want to talk about anyway?"

The new one asked.

@Overlord775

"Why would you want to do that anyway?"

She seemed a bit confused.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"How about this, then."

Aya raised her hand and summoned a demon to her side.

The demon appeared to be a suit of armor and carried a large greatsword in one hand, with a great mace in the other.

"Begin, then."

She said, the demon didn't seem like the talkative type though.

"Something happened in Nuuk it looked different when I left then when I went into deep thought about fungi. I should check it out but I am pretty sure I will do something stupid enough that whoever's there will kill me. If they want me I am confident that they can get me." Sam says thinking deeper into her thoughts she goes my life was good before I had friends, family and I was happy then they showed up and I ended is prison for at least a year before getting powers being a reckless idiot and dying it didn't last so I went back to my world a super genius got a bit better and helped me world get better. The one person who considers me a friend came back for me as a God but when we left to help all worlds I ended up here. Am I doomed to suffer can I be happy, can I make others happy, do I deserve to have my life. Sam deep in thought lands her ride and makes a choice say here and hope if destiny has other plans she won't mess up. She decides she is trapped so she'll stay where she can try to make peace.

"I hadn't thought about it. I am just merely searching to know what happened to this world, but aside from that? I am not sure."
Noah looks at her, he knows well the feeling of not knowing what to do in life, not having motivation to live added to the fact that he does not like the purpose for which one exists, he feels so Empty.

"Mmmmmm ...."

he wasn't sure what he could recommend to her

@pheenie

“O-Oh alright then!”

Shiiit...That sword..th-the hammer. Oh my god what I am doing?! M-Mind off.

Fwooosh

Ernest began to lunge at the demon, flames,acid,ice,and poison spewing forth from every crevice out and in the shell. His perception of time slowing down everything to a near freeze, while his footsteps unleash a time-slowing bubble around the demon. His blood beating around his body! The rhythm increasing his power physically,magically and mentally four fold. With sword in hand, from the lunge alone it seemed his speed had increased to near a blur (idk Travis has a speed amp)

“...”

@ZephyrosOmega

Seeing as how Corrin was advancing, the inversion seems to suddenly halt, causing a not insignificant amount of whiplash and likely bringing her lunge to a halt.

She then used this chance to cause the homing orbs to converge around Corrin, attacking from various sides and exploding when they get near.

"You improve rather quickly."

The demoness commented.
"Thank you," she noted. As the orbs converged, an ethereal ribcage made of energy appeared around her, protecting her from the exploding spheres. "And yet you're able to force me to keep improving."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"No, I had not figured out what happened with them, investigations showed little, but I was still going to attempt to calm all the angels later anyway, once I exited, and see if I can read into which ones they were, if any. How would you utilize the locations of the other summoned? And as for a tour, I suppose I'd take one if you wanted. I'm waiting to see if my assistance is needed with that other thing you're doing, since you asked for assistance possibly."

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia hugs back.

"It's good to see you again."

@Overlord775

"Not into my realm, no, but you may do so to this one."

Aya replied, seemingly a bit thrown off.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The time slowing bubble seems to just be shrugged off by the demon, doing nothing to it.

The demon readies its blade as the attacker moves towards him, and releases a wave of what seems to be... sound, from it, to counteract the incoming attacks.

Ernest would feel his body shake from the inside out from this, with some damage being done, but it doesn't seem to do too much besides rattle him a bit.

And in that moment, the demon swung its mace down, hitting the floor, and seeming to cause some sort of ripples to start traveling across it, though they hadn't reached him yet.

@ZephyrosOmega

Yet not all of the spheres just exploded, while the explosions would eat away at the defenses, a few seemed to simply slam into the barrier and begin pushing themselves further and further into it, trying to make their way through. It felt like the pushing was growing more forceful by the moment.

"That's what I'm here for."

El replied, before raising one of her hands again.

The room seemed to rapidly chill, reaching temperatures near absolute zero as the air in the room itself began to freeze and be shaped into jagged blades filling the surrounding area, aiming to further restrict Corrin's movement.

@Paul_Frank

"I could aid with that, I suppose. As for the locations of the other summoned, well, there's a specific type of demon that can view the past and future alike, with the former being what's relevant here. I would use that in particular."

She explained.

"And I am currently speaking with the being, how they act and if they'll need to be contained remains to be seen. That said, we could do the tour in the meanwhile if you'd like."

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

“...”

Predicting the beast’s muscles,scent and movements he blew a telekinetic blast to push him far from the ripple. Moving and shuffling his fingers,he lays down runic barriers within the area. If the demon could be affected...their body would become sluggish and the would struggle to move at any pace other than a snail’s.

That felt a little funny. Like...my father’s touch. It still rings...I’m going to...ARGH...crush this thing. Eat it. Eat and squish Eat and Squish Eat and Squish Eat and squish you. QUALIAAAAAA!

“AAAAAAGHHHH!”

His shout unleashed a wave of energy, weighing down the enemy physically by snaring the gravity around him if successful. In a moment’s notice, he summons three duplicates. Both they and himself casting a forcefield to protect themselves.

Shink

They charge at her. Each spewing a cloud of darkness to skewer their movements and flanking her from different directions. Striking her if successful.

Sam is creating a house out of vats after landing and puts her sheep in her pocket dimension and starts to train with her powers.

A Realization

Alfred Greenwood looks into the Triforce of Wisdom for answers. . . is anyone in the world, or at least America, alive?

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The mushroom nods while smiling, it seems just hugging the avatar is good.

It closes the small distance between it and Aya, wrapping it's arms around her waist, the fungi's arms bending around the demon's form ... kinda too fluidly than bones should allow, and putting it's head on her right shoulder, squizing a bit, but not so much that it becomes unconfortable.

Last edited:
Yet not all of the spheres just exploded, while the explosions would eat away at the defenses, a few seemed to simply slam into the barrier and begin pushing themselves further and further into it, trying to make their way through. It felt like the pushing was growing more forceful by the moment.

"That's what I'm here for."

El replied, before raising one of her hands again.

The room seemed to rapidly chill, reaching temperatures near absolute zero as the air in the room itself began to freeze and be shaped into jagged blades filling the surrounding area, aiming to further restrict Corrin's movement.
Corrin's eyes briefly flashed around, analyzing all the potential incoming threats... And then she moved.

Multiple things happened at once. Firstly, a massive amount of heat was suddenly emitted from Senketsu, enough to melt solid steel and burn any who got to close to her. Immediately afterwards, she spun around in mid-air, a series of thin metallic threads controlled by her fingers slicing into everything around her. ANIMA QUALITY!

@Nuuk

"Apologies, but you are yet a stranger, thus I am not quite certain about welcoming you into my palace. I'm certain others would be willing to spar as well."

The girl replied to the man's inquiries.
"Thank you for at least telling me where Corrin is, well I'll see you later." He jumps a good distance away from nuuk, towards a mountain he had noticed in the distance where he could train without turning nuuk into more of a ruined place that it already is

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Not stopping its laughter, the thing responds.

"The heathen immortal stuck so far up her own backside she sees the sun wishes for diplomacy! I'm sure it's out of the goodness of your heart, and not some purely tactical effort conceived in reaction to outside pressures~!"

@WHYNAUT

The suited man responds quickly.

"Classified, wouldn't be of importance regardless. Unknown, seemed to have simply appeared with no prior existence in this space-time. Conducted terrorist acts against most nations and population centers of note. Some are dead, most are presumed to be in hiding."

@Overlord775

Eventually, whatever is happening comes close enough to the main mushroom that it can see its Satyrs... simply dropping dead. There doesn't seem to be anything happening to them, other than the obvious, but something can be felt moving in that direction. A vague presence, cleanly smeared over the area, but nothing concrete in terms of position or appearance.

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

The figure that the older voice seems to be coming from appears somewhat normal-looking, despite the unusually innocuous facial features, and is dressed in a formal suit of an unearthly material. The other one, younger, however... can be best described as wrong in every way. His skin seems stretched over a crudely built skeleton too large for his body, even seeming more like plastic than flesh, and he can charitably be called the opposite of organic, much less alive in any conventional sense. But as Matricardo reads deeper into this one, he feels ill, as though he was suddenly hit with a cold and a strange pressure on the inside of his skull, facing the younger man. And that's not even mentioning the intangible movement that streaks across his cloak, often bearing all-too-much resemblance to human faces in various degrees of pain.

The younger man gets up and walks through a door out of the room, seeming to disappear into thin air the moment he isn't the sole focus of Matricardo or Dieman's attention.

@Oliver_de_jesus

On the other end of the portal, Noah would see a somewhat normal-looking town: just as he remembered it from not so long ago... excluding more than a few rising pillars of smoke, the screaming, and the barking of orders at no one in particular. "Al" is nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:
The moment the headache hits me, my survival insticts kick in more rapidly than even my own brain could react, making me put my back against a wall and bring out a gun.

"He couldn't see me... right?"

What the **** is he?

I take a breath and prepare a complicated spell, which extends my 5 senses to every inch inside this facility. I even have my 6th sense taking guard across other universes and dimensions, at the spiritual level. I need to get everything useful out of here, now. And, if possible, find... that monster.

Last edited:
@Yobo_Blue

"Well, I could take you to other parts of the palace for that. The world itself isn't in the best of states for that right now, I'd say."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Some, but not all of those predictions weren't fully accurate on account of it lacking the described things.

The demon seems to mostly shrug off the slowdown, the gravity interference similarly seemed to fail, as the laws of this place almost seemed to reject it working on this demon at all.

Regardless, they approached. But the ripple had not stopped covering the room and they did not yet know what it would do.

The shields helped, of course, but the moment they stepped into the area that ripple had covered, the shields began to crack and shake violently, likely making it harder for the ones within to move properly yet.

What's more, each of their movements seemed to face much more resistance than they'd realistically expect.

At that moment, the demon swung its blade again, releasing a larger, more devastating shockwave at the foes, aiming to shatter their shields and open them up for attack properly.

@Paul_Frank

"It seems rather uncooperative, but it isn't attacking at least."

The girl noted, before taking those two back to the entrance.

"Well, this would be the main hall. It splits off into many rooms, and new rooms are often made directly. The demons working here keep this place tidy and whatnot."

She explained.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Oh no, I'm not doing this out of the kindness of my heart, not for you anyway. I just assumed you'd have useful information and that I could have a use for your power. The question is just if you'll make this easy on yourself, or difficult. I'm looking for an explanation of just what exactly you are, why you were there and what you were trying to achieve. Do you see yourself as some arbiter of destruction or something?"

She seemed unfazed by the thing's response.

"That seems a rather arrogant perception of things in a world where many wield power like that of your own."

@ZephyrosOmega

Oddly, the space around Corrin seems to "reject" that heat from being generated, she knows she made it, but she still feels it's quite cold around her, and the icicles continue forming and flying at her. As do the spheres, which, now having pushed through further, explode once more.

The threads do however seem to alleviate this greatly, as they are able to slice through many of the icicles with little effort.

El's body seems to begin releasing large amounts of demonic energy, but it doesn't coalesce into anything yet.

@Overlord775

Aya just lets this happen for now, not really acting nor seeing the meaning behind it too much.

AYAAAAAA”

He will kill me and I will kill him. Both us just...crushing one another! Th-The armor is Aya and Aya has killed people The armor is Aya and Aya has killed people!

Both Ernest and his doubles rebuke the damage. Their wills and strength allowing them to shake off the onslaught. The bubbles would reflect the damage back onto the armor nearly twice fold. With some doubles dodging

“...”

Through his will and breathing, he pushed past the resistance through the momentum of his speed amplifications. Their legs adapting to the resistance. The doubles and Ernest coating their blades with acid, lightening, and magma. and They began to slam it on the shell. Each attacking mending any wounds taken by the onslaught.

One split off from the group, shapeshifting into a harmless brick hidden among the castle. Waiting for the right moment. Now tracking the armors movement without looking at it’s muscle structure and their instincts sharpened to a T. They were ready for any blow delivered.

@Hl3_or_bust

"I see. That's good enough for me. We'll be taking our leave then."

Right there were others here before us. They had a big impact on this world. The Monarch seems to have forgotten when they learned this however
, the shadow thinks to itself.

It then tries to read the man's mind to find out about the information he's withholding. If that works all it needed to do now was sneak into the base by tricking everyone with illusions.

@Yobo_Blue

"I can't really say for sure. There's all sorts of people around, lots I haven't even met properly yet, much less understood entirely. There's also an enemy we fought earlier that I am currently speaking to after I created a dimension in which they can exist again. There's a few people in the palace right now, but they seem a bit busy. Two of them are sparring with my demons, while another is being given a tour."

Aleia stated.

"What's your power like now anyway? You kept the book it seems."

@Paul_Frank

Occasional stares were gotten from the various demons around due to how much Serafall stood out.

Soon after, she was brought to another room, in front of a massive vault door.

"In here is the treasury room. It contains all sorts of things, from resources, to weapons and other things. It also tends to change whenever I need it to. Do you want to see inside?"

@Nuuk

The Aya that was there seems to disperse after the mushroom leaves, seemingly not necessary anymore. A few more regular demons show up and start helping repair things more.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Ernest's shields might have held true were it not for the fact that his very own internal turmoil was empowering the demon that was fighting him, along with other factors empowering it in this place.

As a result of this, the shields shatter upon impact, not being quite able to hold out against all the damage. But, even so, they still release their shockwave to grant the damage back to the armor. The resistance seemed to lessen the impact it took from those a significant bit, but it's still certainly damaged, yet...

Ernest can see the demon only becoming stronger with this, its aura surging and releasing blackness from its body.

The aura of demonic energy seemed to blast away the lightning and magma to some extent, but the physical blows landed.

And now, Ernest would learn about a property of the armor that he had not yet seen.

The moment he made contact with the armor, the same with his clones, metallic thorns erupted from the armor at the point which it was struck, moving quickly to seemingly cover him, and then tear into him. Though he may have adapted to the resistance to some extent, it was still there and pushing back on him, making him slower than he otherwise would be to react to this.

“....”

Arghhh...body goes ring, can’t feel my tongue either. OM! THERE! THATS IT. YOU WANNA TEAR ME APART! EAT MY BONE AND SMASH MY HEAD IN. That’s it...Qualia..mother...

Ugh..What the hell am I doing?! It won’t die..just what is keeping it alive?! WHY WON’T IT GO CRU-

They can read minds. THEY CAN READ MINDS! ****! It’s eating something off of me...my thoughts of wanting to squeeze it are..warping it. Just why not slam it harder?! NO! Think...

“Ph-Phew....”

Breathe. Breathe and think. What is causing this? My..nnngh..killing wishes. To crush it. Yeah..so be calm. Remember, “If I were to panic at the sight of adversity,who would I really be of use to.” Shroom. Aya. They need you. If you want to help them. You must. Stay. Calm.

“Impressive...but I have not stood alive this long if I could take a gust of wind!”

Did I say that aloud? Shit! Oh well...sounded quite poetic actually. No. No it didn’t. Damn it!

Whilst impaled the spears, Ernest began to slam his fist onto the armor. His knuckles creating explosions of acid upon the impact of the shell of spears. Pushing,gnashing, and tearing through the pain to distract the armor on him alone. The clones that were impaled did much the same until...

Goodbye.”

With pellets of explosive materials coating Ernest’s fist,he and his clones unleash a final strike. Focusing their vital energy into their fists and exploding onto the armored shell. Their arms being blown apart, Ernest projecting his consciousness away quickly in the form of an ant sized dart. Sneaking past the crevices of the spikes and into the hidden clone.

Phew”

The clone a good distance away from the shell hailed a massive whirlpool of electricity at the metal armor. The bodies stuck on the thorns disintegrating away as new clones form right beside a new formed Ernest. Homing into the shell.

Back