• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@palace core

Phaunelia shows up through a portal into the core of Aleia’s palace, where another demon is standing guard
”Hmmmmm. Quite a nice place!”

@DMUA

True enough. Let's go.

While they get distracted, i jump to this opportunity to go on futher. This place should probably have a map somewhere, right?

@Hl3_or_bust

With the state of Nevada secured, thing are going good.

[BTW, did my minions find any blueprints for weapons or tech in general ?]

Half of the mushroom's minions remain there, meanwhile the other half starts conquering the small country of China, using the previously made Earth hole to quickly arrive on the other side of the world.

The plan is simple, just like the one for Nevada, make the population enter revelry overdrive, while dealing with the military if they resist the joy. Also maybe find and steal nukes, those seem nice.

Last edited:
@ZephyrosOmega

"That is a rather strange outfit for battle, it does not seem to cover all too much."

El commented, before the knives in her hands seemed to split into many more. She then tossed 10 knives at Corrin, which flew faster than one would think and seemed to be accelerating at unnatural rates at her, twisting and moving around in odd ways to disrupt Corrin's understanding of their trajectory.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

A few of the demons come up to offer various foods for him.

"Well, I can make any number of rooms like that. Would you like one where it's just you, then. And do you have any specifications in mind?"

She asked.

@Paul_Frank

"I suppose it's not odd to normal people. I'd just never really had someone ask me that before. Or really express much concern about it. What about you, then?"

She looked genuinely curious.

@Nuuk

"Apologies, but you are yet a stranger, thus I am not quite certain about welcoming you into my palace. I'm certain others would be willing to spar as well."

The girl replied to the man's inquiries.

She then looked at the fungus.

"Ah, that kind of name, I see."

She seems unfazed.

@Yobo_Blue

At the very depths of the palace, where "depths" isn't even entirely accurate anymore, lies a body of identical appearance to Aleia. Sat upon what seems to be a throne as well, with many odd flesh like interfaces and connections attached to it and seeming rather... vacant.

Yet, the moment this person appears, that vacantness fades.

"Wait, it's you?!"

Is all that's heard from her there.

“Indeed. Well, I certainly like what you’ve done with the place, but I’m not so sure about the new look. It is quite nice to speak with you again though sister.”

@Yobo_Blue

"New look? Oh, this isn't my actual body. This is closer to an interface. I can't for any reason understand why you showed up down here specifically. This is the operations room, pretty much. Wait, forget about all that. What exactly happened to you? Were you summoned like everyone else?"

@Yobo_Blue

"New look? Oh, this isn't my actual body. This is closer to an interface. I can't for any reason understand why you showed up down here specifically. This is the operations room, pretty much. Wait, forget about all that. What exactly happened to you? Were you summoned like everyone else?"
”Quite frankly, no clue, I just woke up I think, since the last thing I recall was taking a nap. I assumed I’d just show up to visit since you’ve been busy without me.”

@Yobo_Blue

"You've missed a lot. I guess I have time to tell you, even though I am still being an interface and all that."

She shrugged.

"Well, do you notice your powers being different to before? That'd be the first thing, I guess."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"That's likely because of you not interacting with people much then. As for what I'll do, hmm...."

She puts her hand to her chin, in a gesture of thinking, and remains like that for more time than it should take to come up with an answer, before she finally speaks.

"I'm not sure what I'll do for entertainment, not much fun to be derived from sitting around in Paradiso unless I'm doing experiments, I could take trips to Inferno or something, but I'm not sure if I'd consider that fun. I suppose I'll just try to find entertainment in the things I do as I go."

"cool I never thought that I would see something like this in my life, an artificial entity capable of understanding feelings and what do you like to do?"
"What I like to do...? Hm... I am not sure. I don't think I had much to think about or do before I got... summoned here" Giju responds

".... I need to help you get a hobby then" Noah Said

"What areas are you good at? So I could get an idea of what your hobby could be" he comment

@ZephyrosOmega

"That is a rather strange outfit for battle, it does not seem to cover all too much."

El commented, before the knives in her hands seemed to split into many more. She then tossed 10 knives at Corrin, which flew faster than one would think and seemed to be accelerating at unnatural rates at her, twisting and moving around in odd ways to disrupt Corrin's understanding of their trajectory.
"Hmph! I didn't choose it."

The knives are no normal trajectory, rendering normal analytical predictions useless... but corrin is far from what one would consider normal. She twirls the scissor blades in her hands, her mind seeing dozens- no, hundreds of possibilities from the knives playing out before her, pinpointing the most likely result: the truth! With a series of rapid slashes, she cuts through the knives, flying at El at rapid speeds.

@Yobo_Blue

"From what we understand, yes. We've been dragged here by a foreign force of some kind. Also, as far as we know, our old world is just... gone."

She paused for some time.

"This world is very different to ours and in quite an odd state right now, but it's what we have to work with."

@Paul_Frank

"Oh, what kind of experiments do you engage in then? I'd say that's something I also do from time to time."

She pointed out, seeming to find a common point between the two.

"And finding fun in things as you go, huh. What kinds of things do you think could do that for you then?"

@ZephyrosOmega

Corrin finds something odd happening the moment she strikes the knives, rather than breaking or being deflected, they instead seem to split with each strike, creating more and more of them in her way.

Their patterns seem to change by every second, as a wall of blades now stands between the two, with Corrin practically rushing straight into it.

What's more, Corrin finds herself being pulled towards the wall, not just by her own movement, but by something else as well.

So the weapons duplicate with her attacks... very well then.

I am the bone of my sword...

"RHO AIAS!"

A version of the seven-layered shield she formed earlier manifests once more, though this one is much smaller and more mobile. She uses it to push through the knife wall, and then in one fell swoop, not only knocks aside the blades with her shield, but sends a series of shockwaves firing out from the Scissor Blades towards El.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
Phaunelia pauses you take in this fact

”Well, that’s certainly.... unfortunate. I hope you’ve been working on a way of restoring our world then sis, literally or metaphorically.”

@ZephyrosOmega

The knives batter the shield, dealing more damage than perhaps she would expect, but it does hold due to its defense against thrown weapons.

In response to the shockwaves, El raises her arms, slicing with the knives, which seems to redirect them to the sides of herself.

Then, a blue vortex appears to start forming across the room.

It doesn't seem to cause harm, but entering it makes it so the victim's movements are inverted. El looks curious to see how Corrin will advance from here.

To make things more difficult, she fires off a few orbs, which home on Corrin and move erratically across the room to make navigating more difficult.

@Yobo_Blue

"Not sure how much I can do to be honest. I've been remaking demonkind in any way I can, though. They're pretty different here. Seeing you again almost feels like a hallucination, I was certain you were gone too. Glad to see you made it after all."

@Hl3_or_bust @CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

"Well telling us more about these curious individuals may make us more inclined to leave. If you are unable or refuse to tell us something worthwile, I'm afraid we can't comply." The shadow responds drily.

It had no intention of actually leaving. If they did give them more information, they would just sneak in afterwards.
Vie stood by, watching the humans attentively.

A few of the demons come up to offer various foods for him.

"Well, I can make any number of rooms like that. Would you like one where it's just you, then. And do you have any specifications in mind?"
HEEEHEEE! I knew it. Uh..Demon people..

I AM NOT HUNGRY.BEGOOONE! WOOOOOOOSHHHHHH

Ok that was funny. Now then!

A-Anywhere would be fine by me. Just as long as I can fight something...er..preferably an active target.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Among other things, I'm working on empowering other angels of mine for various reasons. As for what I could find fun as it goes, I haven't the slightest idea, if I did, I'd have said them instead of saying I'll find things as I go."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The thing seems to take a moment to fully understand what Aya says, slowly turning to her... before breaking out into raucous laughter.

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

While Dieman and Matricardo don't find a clear map, they gradually wander into the lower floors of the place, underground. This area seems to still be in a state of active construction, given the uncovered wiring in the walls and how the earth is held out with support pillars and some kind of thin metal sheet.

In a rather out-of-the-way area, the two can hear a duo speaking to each other behind several walls, quite clearly given their senses.

One voice, somewhat older-sounding, goes "I suppose you are fully aware of the difficulties of what I am assigning you?"

The other, sounding much younger in comparison, responds "Well, yeah. We've all seen what happened. I've already dispatched of my... "personal agents" to do some recon up north for later, some others to soften-up the real job. And besides, you guys can't kill me, so what chance do these chucklefucks have?"

Dieman and Matricardo can only imagine a concerningly wide grin on the face of the younger voice after he finished.

@WHYNAUT

The armored man sighs, and motions to the woman. She turns around and re-enters the building, seemingly trying to move people back to whatever they were doing before. Meanwhile, the two men approach the shadow.

The suited man seems to raise his hand, as though to lead the conversation, before the other, armored man begins ahead of him.

"So, what exactly are you curious about?"

The suited man crosses his arms.

@Overlord775

[There are the physical weapons themselves, but even among the small fraction of ones that weren't left non-functional due to damage, they don't seem to work in any way that the Satyrs can figure out]

While the mushroom's expansion over a small area of China is mostly unimpeded, it can detect something strange. On the eastern edges of its territory in Nevada, Satyrs are dropping dead or disappearing. Of the bodies that can even be identified as once being a Satyr, a spiritual eye would show their very souls to be scoured from their bodies. More concerningly, whatever appears to be causing this seems to be going directly for the mushroom itself, given the trail of bodies.

@Spider_Kaiju

[Things are as I've described happening in most other places]

Sam tired of walking pulls out a large candy cane, not capable of true flight on their and own starts to ride one of the sheep after teleporting the other to the safety of my dimension and starts to fly hoping the vantage point will help me find a city to give my samples to help find a cure.

What exactly are they...? To get a better picture, i form and cast a spell into myself, granting myself a form of eco-electromagnetic location, as well as giving me snynesthesia. That should give me an idea of what both of them look like.

Agents... assignment... Perhaps it would be better to ask directly, but it feels as though it is not that simple.

All the same, Dieman tries to clip through the wall to get a direct view on them... only to get stuck, barely upon getting his eyes through.

"... I might have made an error. I suppose I can just observe from here."

@Yobo_Blue

"I'm kind of being fed information constantly here. Not just regular information, but negative emotions specifically too. That's why this body might sound a bit weird."

She pointed out.

"Would you like to talk to someone more normal?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Aya snapped her fingers, bringing the two to an arena.

"What exactly would you like to fight? I can make all sorts of demons for you."

She stated, waiting for his answer.

@Paul_Frank

"I suppose I am doing similar things as well, and making new kinds of demons and all that, while trying to discover more about what I can do with everything. Say, what do you think about this place anyway?"

She looked curious.

"I suppose you haven't seen too much of it yet, but I am curious about your impressions."

@Overlord775

"I used to know a few demons who called themselves things like that as their true names. It was always confusing to talk about them."

She explained.

@Hl3_or_bust

Aya seems to sit mostly unbothered by the laughter of the thing.

"Given you're not attacking me, I'd almost be inclined to think you're willing to hear me out. That'd be easier than having to fight to restrain you, at least."

She casually mentioned.

"I'm curious about what exactly you are, what your power is, though I have some idea about that already. I believe I heard you called a "nature spirit" or something like that. Is that what you are? And what exactly were you trying to achieve anyway?"

@ZephyrosOmega

The knives batter the shield, dealing more damage than perhaps she would expect, but it does hold due to its defense against thrown weapons.

In response to the shockwaves, El raises her arms, slicing with the knives, which seems to redirect them to the sides of herself.

Then, a blue vortex appears to start forming across the room.

It doesn't seem to cause harm, but entering it makes it so the victim's movements are inverted. El looks curious to see how Corrin will advance from here.

To make things more difficult, she fires off a few orbs, which home on Corrin and move erratically across the room to make navigating more difficult.
Corrin initially attempted to move, but frowned upon seeing that her attempts were inverted to do the opposite of what she wanted. Alright then...

As the orbs homed in on her, she took a few experimental steps and movements... and then crouched down, shooting off towards El.. Had she already adapted to her inverted movement...!?

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Serafall shrugs

"It's well put together I suppose? It's odd with all the locked off areas and such, and all the other strange things going on within, but its not the worst or anything. Not sure how I'm supposed to answer this question."

Back