• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

My life really took a turn for the bizzare, huh?
[I ended up getting dragged into a watching of The Raid]

"A stealth operation... Doot do do doo do-"

With that melody, Dieman has fully accepted the mission parameters.

[I ended up getting dragged into a watching of The Raid]
[No blame there, fantastic movie]

"Hell yeah. Let's moosey."

I cast the same spell he has on myself as well as adding some invisibility that even enhanced senses could not pick up on. Turning into fog, i slip through the main door and sneak my way into the base, trying to get a feel for it's lay out with my senses.

[Yeah absolutely]

Dieman follows suit, getting on all fours and awkwardly sliding across the ground. It doesn't seem to make any noise, at least.

@Paul_Frank

Aleia warps a slight distance away, but doesn't seem to be overly concerned.

"Ones involving the collection and harvesting of negative emotions for power. Mostly from, well, what could best be described as alternate versions of myself."

She explained.

She began testing a few things herself, though aiming them away from Serafall of course. She released a few waves of demonic energy, which was intensely corruptive by its very nature. She then twisted and converged the surroundings a bit, feeling as though her control had improved.

She seems to consider a few things, and then elect to not do them right now in testing.

Serafall might also notice areas of the pocket realm form connections with other pocket realms in an odd way.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"My name is Aya, yes. I have no reason to rip you apart, so I shall not. I can offer a place to stay if you would like. I may also be able to cure your vulnerability, for a price that is."

She pointed out casually, mostly ignoring the chaotic situation that unfolded around her earlier.

@Nuuk

The fungus seems to mostly get pushed out of Aya's territory for whatever reason.

"It's not nice to intrude without asking."

A voice can be heard echoing across the territory. The pushing doesn't seem to cause any harm, just move the fungus out.

@ZephyrosOmega

El, the demonness from before, seems to follow along with Corrin for now as well.

She seems changed somewhat.

"Are you okay?"

She inquired after the event that just took place.

Last edited:
@Phoenix

Corrin looks... pissed, to say the least. It's like her brief high has completely crashed, leaving her irritable. "This world makes no sense," She mutters. "We're brought here and given powers, and yet at the same time we're torn to shreds and..." She shudders. "violated. I don't like it one bit."

@ZephyrosOmega

"You're right. This world has something deeply wrong with it. The places, the beings, the enemies, all of it."

"My lady... no, I, offer you a safe haven to stay at in her palace, you shouldn't have to worry about such things in there."

The demon girl suggested.

"Or, if there's something in particular you'd like to do, like let out your anger, we can arrange that for you as well."

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

NO! MUSHROOOOM! Come back!”

Wh-What?! Oh...yeah we’re still here. How could I forge-

sploosh sploosh

Ahh. Should probably just take a wee sip more.

CHUG CHUG

Oops...H-Happy accidents I suppose! Do these really not have a...uh...what was the name again? The thing that held liquid from spilling...shit I can’t remember. Ehhhh...p-p-probably..for the beeeest.

“Aya...I’m just a little sober...ok..maybe not at all. Can we pleeeeeeeease let the fun-GUY..or wh-what did humans call their women again...in an endearing manner...oh yes. Yes..GAL...fun-GAL infection, just let the thing come inside! I...uh...I’ll give you something...hic..in return!

Bribe time. Bribe tiiiiiiime! A charming bunch of flowers...for a...demon.

“Shhhshhh...it’s...hic...behind doors don’t worry..no one has to know..oh and yes I would love a place t-cough...to...cough....stay. That would be wonderful! How..much for two nights stay? I have NO MONEY...hehehehee..despite me being a nobleman! Though I do have more flowers if you’d like.”

She..said..something about we-weaknesses. Yeah...Yeah that’s about right. Stupid sun has been bothering my eyes since I got these...”powers”.

“Oh..I couldn’t hear the..hic..last part until now. I..uh..well...”

C-Contact right? She wants to hug me ?! HEHEHEHHEHEGEGEGS-W-Wait a moment. Cont-er-act. CONTRACT... AHHH she wants to land me debt! Nuh uh! N-N-No way! D-Do they even know I’m...homeless...hehee...probably not. Which might be for the better! They might only want my MONEY! Eh...still want me either way!

“W-What are the terms of this cont-erACT? Huh? Are you going to
eat me with your w-weird demon hands if I don’t do as you say..? Not exactly one...for killing people. Unless they happen to hurt people..in..that case I’m in! If it’s a money contract...I’m ******* homeless,if you haven’t..hic...noticed.”

@Listentomyrhytm

Oh shit. Robo-Girl is still here.

“Gijuuu! What a beautiful name! Even...prettier..than AVA. Avan. Juan...hehehe. Well it’s good to have you! I’m not exactly a wizard like the others...ask demon girl..she could do anything. It seems...”

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Strange method of harvesting that then, I'll assume it's efficient enough though, considering this place still is operating and all."

After Aleia moves, the area around Serafall rapidly decreases in temperature, with things freezing over and the pressure around her continues to increase, cracking the ground around her. She places all this pressure inside the sheath of her sword, and it disappears. After that, she makes several rather high tech items appear in her hands, before destroying them herself instead of using them.

"Hmm I see, I'll probably need to go find test subjects for some other powers later, but this was a decent gauge."

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

The shadow decided that it wasn't worth staying at Nuuk. Not much remained of it and the people who were still there didn't seem to be doing much. Besides, that fungus disgusted Elfen. The groups that had left seemed more...focused. So they would follow one of those.

"Did you get their energy signatures?"

"Yes, I know where they are."

The shadow and Vie appear some distance from the government base in Allenville. Their arrival isn't as announced this time; they teleported instead of using a portal. Elfen's shadow had also restricted its reality warping influence to only a few meters.

@Lou_change

[Find out how exactly ?]

"hue"

Mushroom uses your leg it way using as stick as an anchor to not be pulled away.

@Oliver_de_jesus

It seem he forgot that just because an organism can survive something, it doesn't mean it feeds of it, like how polar bars don't eat ice.

No nomming happens.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The mushroom mass uses you as an anchor to not be pulled away, holding thight.

You feel pats on your head.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Pushing doen't really woork considering they are rooted in the ground or just latched unto people for like three cases.

A humanoid-like figure emerges from the fungi mass, looking upwards and at the voice ... somehow.

"Not nice to kick someone out either."

The fungus being replies to the demon.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

Noah stops radiating radiation, scratching his chin, but his thoughts would be stopped when he saw the new figure made of mushrooms arrive at the Nuuk.

"WTF". he said unconsciously

As i enter the goverment base, i feel a presence. A particulary powerful, potentially dangerous presence.

I can only respond with fear. Please don't come in.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Aya tilts her head.

"Do you need some help with that? I don't really think it'd be fair for me to establish a contract when you're like this. But if you're fine with it, I suppose?"

She seemed a bit thrown off.

"I wasn't going to ask for money, no."

She then noted.

"I was going to ask for something like your obedience. That's a rather simple one, I think. But I can come up with alternative options if you'd prefer."

Aya noted.

@Overlord775

The larger part of the fungus was pushed out due to spatial interference, though the one with Ernest was allowed to stay here.

"You stepped on my territory, it's natural that I be cautious. Ruined as this place already is. My last encounter with a being of nature such as you involved my body being turned inside out and all that."

The girl noted.

@Paul_Frank

"Oh, this place doesn't need energy to keep running, it's just done to make me stronger in case of needing it, for the most part. Also for making some other preparations."

The queen answered.

"I can make some mindless demons for you to test on if you'd like."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“L-L-Listen...I can think PERFECTLY with a little bit of...shit-I think that was the poison bottle..ahh whatever. My body needs a little venom in it anyway. What kills you makes you ...stronger! HeheeheheeAkeeekekekekek... Though yes...I drank far too much to be..hic..coughcough cough..Yes I would really like some...hic...help with this. Oh ****, what the hell’s wrong with me?”

OK.Ok.Ok.Ok I get what this lady wants...she wants me to be her slave-No ..just her sword for hire. That is probably this biggest mistake she’s making.

“Lady...I would accept..but just as a warning. You know I can’t fight for shit right? Just letting you get a heads up...hic...if your alright with that then hey! I accept! On the conditions of having a place to live...and letting the mushroom be with me. I am...
really lonely. You seem like a nice demon lady,not caring about money disparity’s and all that! Thank you.”

@ZephyrosOmega

"You're right. This world has something deeply wrong with it. The places, the beings, the enemies, all of it."

"My lady... no, I, offer you a safe haven to stay at in her palace, you shouldn't have to worry about such things in there."

The demon girl suggested.

"Or, if there's something in particular you'd like to do, like let out your anger, we can arrange that for you as well."
"...I suppose I wouldn't mind that."

She stops her mount's flight in mid-air. "So, where is this palace?"

@DMUA @CrimsonStarFallen @WHYNAUT

The building, a refurbished and cut-down skyscraper with most windows blacked out, is in a state of considerable disarray, likely in reaction to the flash. While very few people there seem to be affected by it physically, they're most certainly not happy about it. Predictably, they cannot perceive Dieman or Matricardo, allowing them to move through the building with ease.

At least until Vie and Elfen appear outside the building.

The presence of those two is picked up almost immediately from inside, gathering significant attention from those who were presumably working there. Two men and a woman step out, two dressed in somewhat noir-like padded coats and combat suits and the other in a formal two-piece suit without any obvious armor. Their faces are best described as indistinct, as though they were specifically made to seem normal and usual.

The armored man, carrying a rifle of some kind, seemingly made out of overlapped yellow plates with a brutish bayonet affixed to the front, by the near-back end of the barrel, speaks up first.

"State your business here."

[I'm asking here because I keep being ignored on the discord:

if anyone needs a response, tell me, because I'm having some issues determining that myself]

Oh motherfffffucker. I establish a telepathic connection to Dieman.

What's your call here, Dieman? Do we watch, or do we take advantage of the distraction and move on?

@Paul_Frank

Aleia snapped her fingers, causing a few basic demons to manifest in front of Serafall.

"Having power is always useful, and it's not like it hurts anyone besides, well, me, to do. The fight earlier demonstrates that quite well. I also intend to do something that could have me fighting against that creature again in a pocket dimension, maybe. So more power is nice. I can show you if you'd like later, I guess."

She explained.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Aya seems to hold up for a bit and consider something.

She then places her hand on him, seemingly messing with his biology somewhat to cleanse the alcohol.

"You'll have plenty of people to talk to in that place. As I said, I am rather hesitant on allowing the fungus inside my territory right now, given how it seemed to act towards Corrin earlier, and the fact that she's going there right now."

The demon girl noted.

"But for now, let us just forge the contract based on removing the vulnerability in exchange for obedience, yes? I can offer you a place to stay at any time without that."

She concluded.

@Overlord775

"It is caution towards someone intruding upon my territory and making my guests uncomfortable. It is an entirely understandable view, I would say. Rooting oneself in my own land without asking for permission like that is not something I am all too fond of either. Either way, I have no opposition to you, I just do not have full trust yet either."

The girl casually explained.

"It also seems that your fungus has a tendency to spread, and I do not particularly wish to host such things on my territory or within my palace, as those are the place of demons to spread and control. On that note actually."

A wave of demonic energy exits Aya and seems to entrench itself in the land of her territory, and then begin trying to repair it.

"I should probably get to fixing this mess."

@ZephyrosOmega

El snapped her fingers and a gate appeared in front of them.

"Through here. My lady already has a guest, but they shouldn't bother you and the palace is rather vast."

She noted, motioning for them to enter.

Lost in his own thoughts seeing the massive spell being cast before him fading out, Velan snaps out of his daze noticing that it feels as though a lock has been released on him, power surges through his body as more of his original power is returned to him
"Really? Why did this have to be one of the things to come back. It's annoying as all hell to deal with and i have to be picky with my words again, although the return off those things as well is pretty useful"
As the rush of power finally settles a semi-divine aura wraps itself around around him like a cloak as he stretches out his hand creating a miniature sun a large bit away, turning off the radiation, heat and gravity as to not have himself and stratos not die a horrible death

Corrin dismounted from Kirin and dispelled her, walking into the gate. "A separate dimension... I should have thought of that," She muses to herself.

@ZephyrosOmega

El enters, closing the gate after herself.

Corrin sees the interior of the palace, colored largely a mix of crimson, black and gold, and rather exquisite.

A number of demons can be seen around doing various odd jobs.

The two stand and the main entrance, where many branches can be seen, including the currently unoccupied throne room.

"The palace can adapt to contain any sort of room the visitors want, really. Is there anything in particular you'd like?"

@Overlord775

“O-Oh of course you didn’t! Why would I ask such a stupid thing...”

so squishy.

“Boop. Here is a..cough...apology hug.

hehehehehehe. Must be with the...squish. Shit...I should kiss it...AGHH-

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“AIE...ahem...Wow. Y-You could have at least warn me before you did that! Damn...”

Argh!...Should I have taken this deal?! What if she lies to me makes me butcher everyone here?! Makes...me kill the shroom. Devils always lie! She must be...ugh...she must be speaking the truth. I just want that.

“Well..May I enter your palace then? Afraid I do have a certain...friend..on me that you may not like. You can remove him if you wish. I accept your deal of course! For now..I just want a place to lay down on.”

@Overlord775

“I’ll be back. I promise. Until then try to broker some peace with my master for now,ok? Please?”

Last edited:
Noah looked at the events, processing what happened

"well then the summoned were separated into several groups, this is something interesting and especially this humanoid mushroom that comes out of the ground together with the discussion of the demon, I wonder what surprise the future hides" he thought whinte been paying attention to discussion of the super mushroom and the demonic entity

@ZephyrosOmega

El nods, and the two are soon brought to such a place, a large training room, albeit not the same one as the one with Serafall. It also has other amenities. Training dummies can be seen scattered around, as well as a few demons.

Nearby is a gate that seems to have a button on it.

"That gate will let you out if you want. It's one way though, so if you want to visit you'll have to ask my lady or one of her demons, but they're not too hard to find."

El explained.

"You can also spar with me if that would please you."

She noted.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"That is fine. They can't enter right now, as I don't think the girl that's there now would like that very much, even if the place is rather vast. You can come though."

Aya said, waiting to see what the fungus does.

“T-Thank you very much!”

Would it be weird to shake her hand now? She is letting me inside of course, I’ll stick one out just in case!

“I’ll try to make our deal worth your time!”

Yesss...phew..A place to stay. God how long has it been now? Years? My head is -argh!..let’s stay quite for a bit.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Squish back.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The mushroom doesn't respond, it just steps further closer, now standing directly in front of the demon, intensly staring directly into her eyes and essence with it's infinitely recursive fractral pupils.

unknown.png

Last edited:
They then look around and notice the large crate, their mouth went a gape with the state of nuuk,
"What happened over there, it's like brother went over there and decided he didnt like it existing. I'm gonna go check up over there"
Turing off his sense of heat, Velan shrinks the psudeo-star into his hand and makes it turn into a sword with its heat still existent but turned down to the point he wont become ashes accidentally (the sword works since he is compressing the gas to such a degree that it acts as though it were solid, same with all the other forms he may make the sun take), he then runs towards nuuk

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I suppose it won't hurt to see it, sounds interesting enough."

Serafall reaches a hand toward one of the demons, and upon contact, the demon's insides are removed, and it is twisted past recognition. The next one she reaches towards is crushed flat, splattering all over the ground, and a decent amount of ones around it are subject to the same fate.

"Hmm, rather violent ways I have now."

She reaches toward another one and freezes it through, before taking on its appearance and looking herself over.

"Ain Soph Aur."

The remaining ones are struck by rays of holy light, piercing through them and putting holes in the area around them as well, as they burn up into nothing.

"This test was enlightening, tell me though, has anything of note happened since you lot killed whatever you fought out there?" She asks, returning to her previous appearance

@Hl3_or_bust @CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

Oh? They don't seem to be aware of those other two who traveled here. They're likely trying to go unnoticed then.

Vie looks indignant. "Show some respect. This is-"

"It's alright, Vie. They don't know any better. Besides I'm not actually Elfen." the shadow then examines the figures who had approached them. "I am the shadow of the Monarch, the Dreamer. I came here on a whim, to satisfy my curiosity."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Aya seemed to "split" as he left, leaving something behind here to observe, yet going with him too.

When inside, he'd see the entranceway just as Corrin did, with various demons doing odd jobs. She then took him to an exquisite bedroom to stay and relax.

"This should do, I'd think."

@Paul_Frank

"Well, I should probably try that pocket dimension thing first. I will do so alone, but I may need aid in containing it perhaps. I intend to turn it into a demon."

Aleia explained.

"And I don't think so, aside from one fungal being that is of the same nature as other summoned appearing in my territory, but they seem mostly harmless. Oh actually, there was a symbol that one of us touched, it seemed to be releasing way more radiation than it should, and it gave us these powers it seems."

She noted.

@Overlord775

The remaining Aya just tilts her head and looks a bit confused at the patterns, but doesn't look any further into them.

Reaching Nuuk Velan notices everything and is very confused, setting the sword to float by him "What the hell happened here, and why is there fungus everywhere?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"What benefit could you derive from turning it into a demon? Would it be that useful to have as a subordinate?" She asks, cleaning herself off from whatever demon remains may have gotten on her from from earlier tests

"Do any of the other summoned particularly interest you by the way?"

Back