• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"Living in a world on the brink of collapse, I'm sure we would just be the trigger, the people here are already in trouble" Noah approached the group while juggling rocks that were later transmuted into stone swords.

"I... Had a feeling ever since coming here. Not a test, but... Our powers came from beyond... And this world has had a great calamity come upon it. The lakes polluted, and in my travels to New York, I found no people, but, I found a camera detailing random and needless violence... Indeed, the word that comes to my mind is... 'Sandbox'..."

Strangely enough, in spite of the way he speaks and his appearance, there appears to be lucidity to those words... Maybe. Hard to tell with something like them.

"This is the third time I been involved in one of this kinds of things. Some god like being is in charge and I am pretty sure we weren't the first dragged here. Both cities I seen were destroyed throughly by something powerful." I say.

@CrimsonStarFallen @The_Divine_Phoenix

“I-I am..er..Ern-”

NO! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!

“I..uh..well.”

God,what was that other name I was calling myself again? I can’t let them know who I am, especially..the one with the strange blades. She looks like them.

“B-Baldwin. Baldwin de Cuervo.”

Gods,my funeral comes soon with this stupidity.
They’ll see right through me,I’m dead. Deaddeadeadeadead.

“The rest of you, it’s a-

Oh god there’s more. Nnngh...too...many. They look similar...giving the same aura as the ones who killed the others. Now’s my chance.

JUST WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU PEOPLE?! Why are there so many of you...h-h-have you killed anyone?! Did Qualia send you with me. I-I told her to leave me alone! I didn’t want anything to do with the damn throne! My head isn’t worth anything! ANYTHING!

If I were to panic at the sight of adversity,who would I really help?

Ahhh...

“I...huff...tell me..what a sa..ha..nd box is. Why are we caged with each other to fight until one of us remains? Why are we being toyed with by a god?”

Sorry stickman. Broke composure. It’s much harder than you make it seem.

@WHYNAUT

"K, bye."

The mushroom responds, planeshifting away.

Meanwhile, under Nevada ...

The fire spirits have arrived to China, urrah !

Now, a bit further up, or down from a certain point of view, a giant void or abyss now sits beneath the cave layer of Navada, space-time, physics and reality chocking there.

An absolute disgruntled look spreads across my face. With all this talk about sandboxes and... what is wrong with that guy? Baldwin? Killing people?

If i keep thinking about this, i'll get a headache. I put my hand to my face and take a deep breath. I don't like being played for a toy by some God, but for now, i'll just have to accept it. Carve my own path, with my own blood.

I turn to Aya. "Sorry, i didn't get to answer. I don't have information to give right now, but i'd gladly take your observations if it means having to report what i find to you."

"Maybe I should have asked Al how I could communicate with him, at least he could help these lost people" the mutant thought to himself and then looked at the others.

"What if I just take them to where they? Although chances are they won't let him in, maybe if I go first and mention that I will bring people with me?" Noah thought

@Paul_Frank

"I can take you to an area more suited for it if you'd like, then."

Aleia noted.

"As for the locked off areas, the reasons tend to vary. A few are to retain this place's stability, a few are because it isn't necessary for everyone to see them, or because they hide some truth about this place. A few might just be by the accidental shifting this place undergoes at times."

She answered, seeming entirely casual about the notion.

@Nuuk people

"I can't answer most of your inquiries, that said I have not killed any of my own will as of yet, besides the one that caused this calamity in this place."

She answered to the weird rainbow man that was visibly freaking out, then turned to the flesh being.

"That seems like a fair deal to me. My own information in exchange for yours. Quite simple."

She thought for a bit.

"What exactly would you like to know?"

For the first time since i arrived here, i smile in relief. We're getting somewhere now.

"Well, first things first, what is this world? Why were we pulled in, and can we even leave?"

A fair question. She surely knows more than i do, because i am clueless.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"This world, well, I'm not sure what to say about it. It was a regular world inhabited by humans before a few months ago when the disasters, that fungal disease and previous summoned people, appeared. As for why we were pulled in, I can't say for sure either, I was told that this was a force that was sundering many worlds however, and dragged us here from our own which have since almost certainly been rendered uninhabitable. As for leaving, well, sort of? Alternate dimensions are accessible and there are certainly many of those, but I am uncertain of if we can leave this "world" as a whole, as it were."

She explained as best she could.

Well, some of this i already knew, but-

"A force that tears worlds assunder? I guess this means we really are playing to the whims of some God out there. That... pisses me off."

We can force in travel to other worlds, but going outside of his reach is probably out of the question. Either way, this is helpful.

"If you would allow me another question in... who exactly are you? Or, i guess 'what' also works. I realize this may be rude, but i want to at least know who i work with."

"Something like that. That power is unlike anything I knew in my old world."

She said, then thought for a moment.

"Who, or what, huh? Well, the one you are speaking to right now is Aya, Demon God Vessel."

She said, introducing herself.

"The one I truly am is called Aleia. I hold many titles, but Demon God is probably a good summary of all of them."

"Something like that. That power is unlike anything I knew in my old world."

She said, then thought for a moment.

"Who, or what, huh? Well, the one you are speaking to right now is Aya, Demon God Vessel."

She said, introducing herself.

"The one I truly am is called Aleia. I hold many titles, but Demon God is probably a good summary of all of them."
"Alfred. A retired police detective here."
"Apparently I'm also a powerful wizard and god like Mutant Overlord."
"Go figure."

I scratch my head and lightly chuckle.

"Demon God, huh? Not everyday you meet one, but then again, this whole situation is abnormal."

I reach out my hand for a handshake.

"Matricardo Bloodstorm. I'm just an ugly monster from a dead world trying to find peace and quiet. Let's get along, 'kay?" I say, my tone considerably more friendly than before. I'm just happy to not be alone. Being alone in this alien world is not just lonely... it's scary.

Aya accepts the handshake.

"The title had a specific meaning in my own world, but not here anymore. It's still a good summary though. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Nice.

"Righto, you mentioned you found a settlement where people would speak to you. Can you tell me where it is? Even if they don't plan to talk to me, i wanna at least see things for myself. Who knows, i may find something else that's useful."

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Sure, just be careful to not cause any collateral damage or anything. They seemed busy last I checked."

Aya then projected an illusory map and placed a point at that location.

@Paul_Frank

Aleia snapped her fingers and the surroundings seemed to shift, the two now being in a larger training arena.

"This should do. Also the people in here have separate minds often, and I don't always want to have them see everything. And I do invite people sometimes. It's mostly a few power generation methods that might bother someone, but that's about it."

Dieman seemed to be completely spaced out for a moment, but he ends up snapping back to reality.

"Do not worry about outside influence for now... That is what I feel, at least. For now, it is as they say, there has been a great calamity upon this place. Perhaps we should go to the settlement and try to see how we can remedy it."

"... Oh. Also, my name... is Dieman."

"I'm Noah Reece, although nobody cares who I am" said noah.

"Maybe I know someone who can help us with the information of this world before our arrival. Would be interested in knowing him?" he ask

@CrimsonStarFallen @The_Divine_Phoenix and nuuk

“Demon...”

That’s completely reassuring...

“Hmm...I apologize for breaking down earlier. Such a situation is unheard of for me. J-Just moments before this I was near death! Finally ready to be free from-

Damn it,not again.

“Ugh...Well it shouldn’t matter. All of this feels odd, like a dream to me. You things are straight out of a fairy tail! However..Stickman seems to have placed a good amount of trust in you, including that b-beast with tendrils.

I don’t know where they’ll lead me. Most likely
eat me when they get the chance but..stickman looks more comfortable. More talkative than when he was with me..hmph.

I guess he doesn’t like me. I don’t know why I keep expecting people to let me
into their circles of “companionship” ...when all I need..all I have is myself! No one! No one No one No one No one but ME! I AM THE ONLY LEFT! I-

Sigh

I just want this to end...but at least they can speak.

“Find the little things in life to make you happy”

Out of everything she said, I’m certain those were the only words she only ever truly meant.

“You know...how about a song while we head there? Here’s one from-

Bad luck to mention my family. Gotta remember that.

“Eh. Just tell me if you want one.”

Oh?! Did I bring the strings?! Oh no..might’ve left them back in “Mo..rocco”.

shuffle

Phew...Got them! Hehehehehehe. Let’s see what they say!

Last edited:
I shake Dieman's hand. This is a weird moment.

"Don't worry about colateral. If anything, i hope i don't have to fight at all."

I gesture magic sigils into the air, a section of spatial information being cut off.

"I'm going now. Anyone wanna follow me?"

"Gh..."

Corrin looks down at the azure fungi that are, inexplicably, sprouting from the literal radioactive magma. "...Chaos works in mysterious ways."

“Well then I-”

Wh-Whaaaaaat?! The hell?! Where did these-nononono, I can’t even begin to fathom what would even grow here! Everything was dead! Crushed! Destroyed! Burnt away by the embers of a star!

“Amazing...”

Boop! I could use these for herbs! Such a strong plant would make me invincible! Just have to rip the stocks from the ground now aaannnd-

Wait. Why am I trusting this damn thing again?! It’s trap isn’t it. An awakening of beast ready to slice my at my throat and have its spores burst from my sockets!

SNIFF

I’ll grab the damn thing by the horns and...not hurt it. ****! Hmm...

“C-Could you please reveal yourself? We-or at least I do not mean you any harm! Here...I’ll play you a song.”

Do I even remember how to play it?!

Ding.

Oh well...I was expecting to die ages ago anyway, consider this uh...what do humans call it again? “Epilogue”. Yes that’s works wonderfully! I’ll die playing a rhythm...AND RIPPING THE STOCKS FROM ITS EYES!

@Nuuk

and then suddenly, blue mushrooms.
Noah look at what was left of land, remembering the radiation and residual heat, he decided to drain the energy, just as a small boost.

"Radiation to me" the Beyonder said, absorbing the radiation and after that, he look the blue mushrooms for analysis, trying to break down their molecular structure to understand them.

Elfen teleports to Vie's location. Upon his arrival the entire cityscape twists so that from every point in the city, Elfen is in the center. Vie, who had become more powerful shortly after the blinding light had washed over Elfen, bows before them.

"What can I do for you, my master?" She asks.

"I wanted to try something out. Come here."

Vie did so, approaching her master. Elfen then touched her forehead with their index finger. Suddenly she felt disconnected from her body, then it felt like something moved right through her body and afterwards everything seemed normal again.

"That's step one. Next comes..."

Elfen then disappears, leaving Vie wondering where they went.

"Vie can you hear me?" Elfen communicated telepathically with her.

"Yes, I can."

"Good, good. I have fused one of my domains with you and entered it. I left my shadow behind however."

Vie looked around and saw a mass of darkness in the shape of Elfen a few meters behind her.

"I'd like for you to act as a bodyguard for my shadow. I will remain within this domain for now."

"Yes, my master!"

@Nuuk

The shadow then opened a portal to Nuuk and flew through it together with Vie. Anyone who was still in Nuuk could probably see the portal as it was rather large. Elfen's shadow and Vie looked around to see what was left of Nuuk and whether anyone was still there.

(I'm standing on the magma)

Corrin's eyebrow raises as she looks up at the portal that Elfen/Vie emerges from. "Another newcomer..."

@Oliver_de_jesus

Mushrooms be very weird, very not not normal if it wasn't obvious enough.

[What are you even analyzing for ?]

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Because of highly scientific reasons devolving into quantum string theory and the space-time continuum hypotesis ...

"Waaagh."

@ZephyrosOmega

As she becomes distracted by the portal, something behind her .... moves to grab a certain b side part.

Last edited:
ANOTHER ONE?!”

Why are there so many people?! No...

Fwoosh hisss

Three men against two now. God. Did I really look this ugly? No. I forget their bones are much...ugh...thinner.

“You! Strengthen yourself four-fold and cleave through the shrooms! Harvest them! I want to see what they are made of..”

“You and You! Watch my back! I don’t want either that...thing in the air..or the others chewing ON MY SHELL!”

There we go,much safer. Now then,shit. Maybe I acted to fast? Should’ve waited. Damn it!

@Overlord775

“What are you?”

@Overlord775
(1. know what is its composition, difference with normal mushrooms and have an idea of what they can do.

2. why not?)

"fascinating I would like to know the source of these mushrooms" the mutant said

Dieman seems unphased by the sudden portals and fungus around him.

"It was my intention to join you. I believe that is the best way I have to help."

The attempt is made, but Corrin, being a trained warrior with the equivalent of decades of experience and skill under her belt who is not having any of that hentai nonsense, Immediately teleports out of the way of the mushrooms before they can touch her.

"Ah, lovely, they're mobile... and perverted."

Giju would then try to identify where the source of the... well, light one would put it? Wherever, would be... As she takes flight. Going towards Nuuk.

Back