• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"Sigh. What nonsense."

I look at Dieman and nod. Space is swapped quickly, and we both appear near the goverment base Aya mentioned... Allenville, was it? Man i really should have gone to that one in Nebraska. Maybe i'll visit after this.

"Hey, can you sneak well? And pass through walls?" I ask Dieman the Stickman.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

As he goes to cut the frutal part of the mushroom, he gets covered in a comically big cloud of spores and turned blue completly blue for how many cover him, meanwhile the fungi regenrate their lost pars.

"Shrooms duh."
The micromovement of the wind between the fungus emits.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[Shroom matter, too many to list and make more mushrooms and """mushrooms"""]

@ZephyrosOmega

She would be able to feel a gaze upon her, like if the mushrooms had collective eyes, expression and face, looking at her with something that can be explained as 『:<』.

Last edited:
I am just quietly standing near the fungus. With one horrible thought in my mind "did I bless the black fungus."

@CrimsonStarFallen

“W-Wait! Take care of stickman for me! Ok?!”

Stickman would tear him apart if I’m quite honest. Yup! That beast will stand no chance against him,not if he tried to shove him inside his mouth!

Hmph.

Now then-

“Argh! Dammit!
I...was...asking you a simply question.”

Reasonable reaction but...even if I provoked it..

No. Maybe? Does it? No. NONONONONO!

That doesn’t make it right! I’ll rip it out of the ground myself! Just...
why is it so hard to stay calm?!

@Overlord775

“Is...it..reeaally....necessary to do that? All I wanted was to just talk. However...hrgh...can we just agree to not touch each other for now?! Or anyone at all! We’ve...pant...hardly even met each other. It was my mistake. I’m sorry...but leave that girl alone please. I want no one to get hurt.”

Right then.

“Dopple,clean yourself. I don’t think I need to tell you.”

PSSSSHHH

That should burn the spores nicely,considering I just made him light his entire body on fire.

Crackle crackle.

Though...hehehehe..he does look better that way. Heeheehehee. NO! This isn’t the time for this!

“Agh...Ok stop. Extinguish yourself.”

Ahh...made the poor man stop.

“Burn the spores.”

@Listentomyrhytm

“Hello.”

I can’t. Not now.

Last edited:
“Have you killed anyone?”

I said it. Unbelievable...dammit. Stupid nerves are biting my leg! SHUT UP! STOP IT! I just want breathe without having something in my head constantly crushing me and my hands.

Sigh.

N-No other choice. I have to ease them off...

pop

Last bottle too...****! Whatever, I won’t be able to think too much.

glug glug

Didn’t..ugh..help at all. Shit—Is it so hard to ask for a moment’s peace?

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Ayaaaa...that’s what your name as riiight? Quite a beautiful...exotic...name. Do me a favor and rip me apart already? I know you want to. The anticipation of being surrounded by these things are killing me... or just supply me a place to sleep. I want to...cough..go unconscious somehow. Death or sleep would do just fine.”

Anything for relief I suppose. Strange asking a demon for this though can’t help but not care one bit.

@Overlord775

The doppelgänger of Ernest now trying to burn the spores away, begins to slow time around a small dome.

spshhhhh

It’s palms begin firing a liquid at the spores around its body, cleansing and snapping the dust around it’s shell. Purifying every crevice of his plating from it’s azure specks.

Sam barely able to hear the voice decides ask a question. "Are you aware that another fungus is killing all the mammals?"

Sam barely able to hear the voice decides ask a question. "Are you aware that another fungus is killing all the mammals?"
[sorry for not responding before, genually forgot to lol]

A piece of the fungi mass moves up, using Sam's leg akin to a walking stick to stay upright while the point of the protrusion simingly stares at her face.

"What ?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

He would start feeling a light momming sensation in his hand, like a thousand tiny bites.
Noah seems to just give a little laugh, they tickle him.

"hahah, You are hungry, I would like to know what you eat, because I don't think my meat is very healthy "he said referring to the mushrooms

"Hm. Alright then, so-"

With supernal truths dancing at my fingers, i touch Dieman in the... forehead (?). His presence is unknownable and veiled against other's eyes, as they refuse to perceive his existence.

"That should let you sneak better. Now, Aya, the nice demon lady, said that the people in the goverment here are 'busy', but doing so right after that whole fiasco? It's suspicious, to say the least. And i bet these guys don't want us to hear or know anything they are planning."

After all, i bet we are just as monstruous to them as that Spirit of Nature.

"So, the plan is to sneak in here and squeeze as much information out of this base as possible. You ready?"

My life really took a turn for the bizzare, huh?

"I don't fully know what is going on but some underwater fungus has the capability to survive in nearly any water fresh, salt, filled with poison, and mind control and kill any form of mammals like humans, bears, and whales." I explain.

The dragoness has nothing but sheer disgust on her face at the... fungi. And thus, she decides that this is not where she is going to be, and quickly mounts her pegasus, flying off.

“Waiiit...lady! Come back! Help us...burp..f-f-f..fight this stupid thing!”

****..Not even going to bother.

“Allriiggt..you stupid shroom. You’ve haaad enough fun. You weren’t really uh...uh...what would these people call you again huh? Oh yeah. A FUN-GUY!

The doppel sizzeled underneath its the steel, it’s runes fuming and lighting up before bursting elements from every corner, every pour of the hued sarcophagus.

SZZZZZZT Bwoosh

Acid,poison,ice,and a forcefield all came out from it with four fold the strength from when it had met the shroom’s skin in the last moment. It’s perception of time slowing,it casted a yellow dome with it’s footstep. Slowing time physically around it.

Thunk

Gravity weighed the shrooms down off it’s armor and into the ground below.

“Yes I am quite hilarious. Now please leave my double alone.”

@Oliver_de_jesus

Zooming in ...

Mushroom cell 1 is nomming on hand.

Mushroom cell 1: Bleh, this stuff is bad.

Mushroom cell 2: Yeah, tastes like smoke, he's right.

Mushroom cell 3: Nah, i like this.

Nomming stops by 2/3ish.

@Lou_change

"Oh no, competiton, that's bad."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

[don't think that kind of purification would help here]

While poison and acid do nothing, the forcefield probably being created too further away to help, the mushroom spores don't like cold, as such they fall off.

"You guys aren't here destroy the world are you, I am guessing survival instincts mixed with a chaotic nature." I say remembering my past.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Zooming in ...

Mushroom cell 1 is nomming on hand.

Mushroom cell 1: Bleh, this stuff is bad.

Mushroom cell 2: Yeah, tastes like smoke, he's right.

Mushroom cell 3: Nah, i like this.

Nomming stops by 2/3ish.
" I wonder if these can eat candy "said noah as he took a marshmallow from his mushroom-free hand and then placed it in his hand full of mushrooms.

“FINALLY! God! I had a feeling those weeeren’t harmful...but **** you I want my doubles cleean and tidy.

What. Damn, just harmed some innocent mushrooms. Eh...I always knew I’d be an awful attaché. ****. Did I really just say that? Attaché. Heheheh..hehe..ahahaha..AHAHAHAHHAHAH

“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHOOHOOOHOOheheehe...Oh..damn..I can’t remember what I was doing again.”

Last edited:
Giju just... stares weirdly at whatever is going on. But mostly just tries taking a good look around the... area of Nuuk.

"...What even happened here since I appeared here?"

@Overlord775

“Y-You love me?! I-uh. I-I-Impossible! No one has ever showed..burp...affection for me. No love! Nothing! Father used to say “oooH iT’s to make yoU StroNg” and ******* smack me anyway. Just like that! Smack! Smack! Smack...I-I”

Why...? Do I feel this way..? For a fungus..might have a thing for shrooms now but-

AHH!

This pit...no chill! I just want to hold him. Just let him be around me..

sniff

Not going to cry!

“I...love you too. Give me a hug!”

@Oliver_de_jesus

The mashmellow isn't so much eaten, but rather straight up erased from existance.
"Did you like that or didn't you? I'm confused" said the mutant with a confused face, who would try give another sweet that would be a chocolate bar to see if the same thing happens or there is another reaction

"Then I am right and here is a gift for later." I say producing a tiny amount of a blue liquid. I know I should probably worry but I can violate the conserve of mass if it gets to be a problem plus it could help push my agenda a bit removing the black fungus, buffing the rest of life up a bit and maybe a future ally.(let the chaos become a slightly bigger deal later on)

“AHAHAHHAHA! Oh that’s amazing! I was worried you did! cough..huff...cough..ow. I-If you did I would have crushed your metal skull open and...heeeheee get this...peeled those circuits from your skin!

****! Was..I thinking out loud? Stupid *******...what did I drink again? Oh god, I-I hope it wasn’t my poisons.

“J-Just...stay away..from butchering innocents. Pleeaasse! They’ve been through..enough already. If you need proof hic just look a..around you.”

Wait a minute? Has this...very attractive mushroom killed anyone?

@Overlord775

“I know this is stupid to ask...since your so...pretty and all that but...cough have you killed anyone?”

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

Background mushroom noises.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The chocolate bar is ejected at 300 times the speed of sound upwards, sent into orbit and in collision path with the moon.

"Bleh"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

A quite big part of the mushroom mass rises from the ground and falls unto you with it's not much weight, wrapping around your body.

You can only assume this is an hug considering it kinda feels like one because of the feeling of solid arms ... somehow.

@Lou_change

Gift: Taken

@Overlord775

Noah blinked several times, he decided the chocolate was out of place.

"Hmm, if this mushroom grew in such a radioactive place, maybe you like radiation" he said While his hand that had the fungus became radioactive at a mid-high level

Giju just looks, disgusted. Extremely. "...If you had even attempted that. I would cut you into pieces. But regardless..." She sighed. "No, I do not plan on hurting the innocent. Because that would please other people I do not want to please..."

“Oh..of course you can’t kill anything! You’re so..perfect!”

Please don’t let go. I’m begging you. Stay with me like this..

“I-It’s been so long since someone has held me like this. Sniff..I-I-I can’t..”

I don’t care if it’s a mushroom holding me. I just need someone..anyone. Anything! I never needed you Qualia! Your betrayal...your hunt. It can’t sting me here any longer! I have someone...finally.

“...sniff..I’m so sorry..I couldn’t be better. I know I’m a mess right now but...I still..miss this. Sniff..Please..don’t go anywhere for a bit. I just want to pretend something can know that I exist..just for someone to care about me..”

No way. Such perfection,such loving arms around me! I-I was on the brink of death before I came here! No chance at a happy life! No chance of me every finding someone to just...be friends with. I built a fantasy of a perfect afterlife. Just someone special holding their arms waiting for me...this I was willing to kill myself for...and it’s right here! I-It’s right...

“Here...thank you.”

I can die in peace now. Right here,in its arms. However, I have a duty! A mission,to push forward and protect the others. Flawed and bitter as they may be...they still deserve life. A chance at a love such as this.

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

Oh. I forgot she was still here. The..what did humans call them again.. “robot”.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

Damn, sober already?

“I just don’t want more to die. The footage that was shown of you by a glass box...it showed you cutting men defending their homes down without mercy. It’s good we share the same goal...my name is...”

Qualia isn’t here anymore. Ahh..it’s hug will protect me anyways.

“Ernest...Ernest Hemingway. Would you mind giving me yours?”

Last edited:
Back