• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

[At bear minimum MHS+ is Mach 1000 meaning at full speed I should have already reached the Capital Building]

I reach the Capital Building use Zero Sign and enter.

WHYNAUT said:
While standing at the hill I see nukes flying towards Norway. I fly into the air to see Norway getting destroyed.

Interesting.

I follow the trail of the nukes to the White House.
[Cause the US keeps their secret stash of nukes in their leader's house. ]

I create a water clone, while making myself invisible.

"Invisibility "

Then me and the clone rush towards the white house.

I check my phone. It seems Norway was nuked by USA.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I open a portal to the White House, right in front of two man talking.

I recognize one of the man. He is back, somehow.

"So, you're back?"

WHYNAUT said:
"that's quite the ruckus you've caused. Care to work with me? Also we should discuss this in another place since some of the others will be arriving here soon"
"Work seems like a poor word, let's use fun. We may have to do it somewhere else though, we seem to have attracted a crowd of sorts."

I look at the man that teleported to us. "Hello. And bye"

I tp myself and the other villain to Moscow.

Next to the shapeshifter, a portal appears and he is struck hundreds of times, before being launched into the horizon by an explosion, which damages no one else

[Basically, WHY's PC is a vegetable about an hour]

Hl3 or bust said:
Next to the shapeshifter, a portal appears and he is struck hundreds of times, before being launched into the horizon by an explosion, which damages no one else
[Basically, WHY's PC is a vegetable about an hour]
[First of all how? Second I already teleported away]

[combat speed is somewhat equalized so that ain't happening. My tp is thought based so that's still not fast enough]

WHYNAUT said:
[combat speed is somewhat equalized so that ain't happening. My tp is thought based so that's still not fast enough]
[GE can hit you once and make you have an out-of-body experience]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"I need someone to find his location first."
"Ok, then we'll have to deal with them later. For now let's go check what happened to the president"

My water clone says with an angry tone

We're standing on the roof of a tall building. "Well that was something. So you want to have fun? So do I! They have a group of people that want to protect the world. We should have a group of villains. What do you say?"

Yobobojojo said:
"Well, I'm more then willing to help you kill assholes like that, so I'll tag along."
I have a relazation. "Wait, wait, question, you have the ability to scan vastly distant areas, right ?"

"Try using that scan on a planetary scale, so that whereever those two went you'll be able to find them"

I tell to Samuel

Yobobojojo said:
"I'm not that good. I could try and fly over to see what I can do though."
"Yeah, you could try that, but we'll l need a way to contact each other then"

I sent a party invitation to Samuel.

A party invitation pop up window appears to the right of Samuel.

| Team Dai-Gurren |

Do you accept the party invitation ?

| Yes | | No |

"With that we'll be able to talk at the distance, so that if you find them you'll be able to inform us about thier location."

WHYNAUT said:
We're standing on the roof of a tall building. "Well that was something. So you want to have fun? So do I! They have a group of people that want to protect the world. We should have a group of villains. What do you say?"
"That sounds lovely"

"they're probably searching for us right now. I have some things to do but I'll contact you soon" I then collapse.

Meanwhile the thing that seemingly split off from me is sitting at home drinking tea.

Good thing I'm cautious.

"Eh...."

I think on it.

"I don't think you'll approve of all my methods, but we can always work that out later."

I hit yes.

Back