• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

[You can talk to the other members of the party via the voice chat and you can just teleport]

[Okay, so I can teleport only. I LIVED IN THE FOREST MY LIFE, OF COURSE I DUNNO HOW TO USE THAT VOICE CHAT.]

Christian Higdon said:
[Okay, so I can teleport only. I LIVED IN THE FOREST MY LIFE, OF COURSE I DUNNO HOW TO USE THAT VOICE CHAT.]
[Just speak with the intent to be heard by the party or something like that]

Monarch Laciel said:
[@Spider if it makes a diffeeence, souls I "digest" just become magical power. They aren't souls anymore]
[I mean like]

[You said you can track them as long as I have them, but I don't have the souls anymore because I converted them to magical power]

[I mean like]

[You said you can track them as long as I have them, but I don't have the souls anymore because I converted them to magical power]

(Oh. Hmm maybe I can't find you))

[Just speak with the intent to be heard by the party or something like that]

[Alright then.]

"Hey, is this thing working?" He tested it out.

Monarch Laciel said:
I uh... try to open the chest then.

With shadows

From a distance

Because paranoia.
The cave and the ground bellow you collapses.

It's dark down there.

As I begin falling, I start flying on shadowy wings, and use shadow tendrils to catch Alatreon and cradle him.

"Don't worry, I've got you!"

I fly up to see if there was actually anything in the chest.

[Yeah, and you begged to be my friend on Discord. Just saying, the irony there hurts me more than a stubbed toe.]

Monarch Laciel said:
As I begin falling, I start flying on shadowy wings, and use shadow tendrils to catch Alatreon and cradle him.

"Don't worry, I've got you!"

I fly up to see if there was actually anything in the chest.
Before you can fly up, a rock hits you and you fall.

Down there, you hear some animal noises.

Monarch Laciel said:
My shadow armour reacts automatically and reinforces itself to block the rock.

[Let me check the chest!]
You fell gravity pushing you down much harder than normally.

You feel something pulling you.

Back