• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

With a quick shake of Blarie's Head, Blarie dislodges itemRuyiJinguBang from Blarie's ear. ItemRuyiJinguBang extends towards the man and Blarie hits it towards him like a battering ram.

Yobobojojo said:
"Any suggestions on where I should start looking?"
"Pretty sure they left the continent. So, searching one of the other 5 should be the first place to search. Not sure which one."

Blahblah9755 said:
With a quick shake of Blarie's Head, Blarie dislodges itemRuyiJinguBang from Blarie's ear. ItemRuyiJinguBang extends towards the man and Blarie hits it towards him like a battering ram.
Duke takes a side hit from Blarie.

He is heavily damaged. Duke pulls out a machine gun and opens fire on Blarie.

I don't see anything until I get to European Russia, in which I see the two on top of the building.

"Uh, so I assume I just talk to you like this?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Pretty sure they left the continent. So, searching one of the other 5 should be the first place to search. Not sure which one."
[how does he know how many there are left and what time is it?]

[how does he know how many there are left and what time is it?]

[Because he likely isn't in America. There are 6 continents. America is one of them. 1-6=5.]

"Let's go"

My water clones says, then both she and i, who are still invisible to both normal sensing and mana sensing, enter the portal

I remember something important.

I send a message to Azecard throught the chat system

"You shoud check what happened to Trump, so that he doesn't launch more nukes"

I get tired of waiting for the demon dude to respond

"U-u-um im-mma g-go look f-for some shards" I say, leaving his office and flying at FTL speeds around the world thanks to Ness and his FTL speeds and telekinesis.

I telepathically contact every shardbearer

Soooooooo.... Wheres the latest unpossessed shard?

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I telepathically contact every shardbearer
[Your telepathy's range is not large enought to do that, PSI abilities only have a range in the hundreds of meters]

[Your telepathy's range is not large enought to do that, PSI abilities only have a range in the hundreds of meters]

[What's Ness's telepathy range?]

Back