• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

Blarie sees her strikes are being rebounded by some sort of armor like property to his body and changes technique. Blarie uses a powerful palm strike to the solar plexus, trying to cause shockwaves through his body to hurt the internals without harming the skin.

"Hmmmmmmmmm. I dont think i have a way to."

"Your speed should help"

I suddenly realize that these people are barely moving from my perspective

"Makes sense."

Deciding to up my game, I head to Washington D.C. and go towards the White House. In the blink of an eye, I stop time, fly in, place a flesh bud on the good old president, and fly out.

While I'm walking I see a few humans hanging around on a hill in the moon light. I walk up to them.

One of them sees me. "Who are you?"

"My name is Malucius. It's a pleasure to meet you" I say with a smile. My eyes glow red in the dark. "I'm also sad that I'll have to say goodbye already.

When hope is gone Undo this lock And send me forth on a moonlit walk"

Suddenly all of the humans there say something and they all fall dead to the ground. I then absorb them.

Blahblah9755 said:
Blarie sees her strikes are being rebounded by some sort of armor like property to his body and changes technique. Blarie uses a powerful palm strike to the solar plexus, trying to cause shockwaves through his body to hurt the internals without harming the skin.
Duke notices what Blarie is doing. From his feet, a explosion comes, boosting Duke to the air. From there, he tries to Dive Kick Blarie.

Deciding to create a little bit of fun, I activate the flesh bud in the president's head. I then order him to launch over 200 nuclear missies at Norway. "Bye Bye Norway, hello world chaos!"

[Blame CrimsonStarFallen for that.]

The Nukes hit Norway across the country.

88% of the country is destroyed, 70% of people in the country die, the neighborhood countries are hit too.

God bless the United States of America.

While standing at the hill I see nukes flying towards Norway. I fly into the air to see Norway getting destroyed.

Interesting.

I follow the trail of the nukes to the White House.

[Since we are in New York we should see the explosion due to Enhanced Senses]

I hear the explosion and get a report on my phone "The US detornated nuclear warhaeads on Norway"

"What the hell"

Something seems to split off of me. I walk to the man. "Good evening. Are you the one who first those nukes?"

The shockwaves travel through all of Europe. Radiation flys into the air, spreading through Europe and other continents.

The fallout on Norway will leave things messy.

I quickly run over to where the boat was, finding it a desolate wasteland, with even more nukes coming

I'm able to trace the exhaust back to the White House

WHYNAUT said:
Something seems to split off of me. I walk to the man. "Good evening. Are you the one who first those nukes?"
"Why would you think that? It was clearly the president. Though I heard he hasn't been himself for awhile, some say others could just be controlling him." I say with a smile

Having heard a short conversation from outside, i portal into the building, disabling their ability to smell me as i partially transform and listen in

"that's quite the ruckus you've caused. Care to work with me? Also we should discuss this in another place since some of the others will be arriving here soon"

Back