• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

I open my eyes.

Hmm, not much time has passed but I don't feel tired anymore. I guess these new powers have given me better stamina.

I get out bed, careful not to wake up Rex and look out on the balcony. I see the New York skyline at night.

Man...what a beautiful sight. Even with some famous buildings destroyed, this place sure is amazing to look at. Stuff like this is what makes me want to protect this world. All these people, just trying to live their lives. They don't deserve to be relentlessly and ruthlessly murdered in cold blood.

Blarie expands itemRuyiJinguBang in front of her to block the bullets, then pushes it down to crush the man. Blarie also uses ultimate secret agent's skill while behind itemRuyiJinguBang so Blarie won't be seen.

"Well, Anyways." He then held out his tentacles in a manner that made them so they got to the sky and started squirming them around. "WHOOOP WHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP!"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[You have Enhanced Senses?]
[A bit. I don't use eyes to see, instead seeing via magic (literally the explanation for how Skulduggery can see without eyes is "I guess that's magic"), so I can see independent of the light level and I can see things that normal human eyes might miss]

Blahblah9755 said:
Blarie expands itemRuyiJinguBang in front of her to block the bullets, then pushes it down to crush the man. Blarie also uses ultimate secret agent's skill while behind itemRuyiJinguBang so Blarie won't be seen.
Duke grabs the expanding Ruyi and tries to push it away.

I go back inside and find the living room next to the kitchen. I start making some bacon and eggs before pouring my self a cup of milk. I get down and turn on the TV and flip through the channels.

Same old boring news, it's Election Day, Halloween came out, Norway's been nuked, Donal-WAIT WHAT NORWAY'S BEEN NUKED?!?

I flip back a channel and watch.

No, this wouldn't have happened in my world naturally. Someone did this, someone with powers. That bastard, he killed so many people. I'm going to make him repent when I get my hands on him.

Blarie rushes forwards, then watching for the moment his muscles reach their most tense, and therefore most vulnerable, Blarie draws Blarie's sword and performis a series of slashes through the points on the man's body Blarie's analysis indicate will be weakest.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
@Monarch
You see a wolf like figure with glowing eyes.
My shadow armour fully forms around me and lots and lots of shadow spikes appear out of the ground to point at it.

"Alatreon I don't know if you can see that, but we've got an enemy up ahead"

Blarie stabs multiple times through Duke.

"I-ill rip off your head and shit down your neck!" Duke says before dying.

You feel a pull towards his gun.

Blarie picks up the gun and looks at it, holding it up a bit away from Blarie. HumanUglyBuffGuy seemed dirty. Blarie's worried the gun might be dirty. Blarie begins making a special disinfectant to use on the gun.

[ if you're looking in Anartica you might find the body of an Ice Giant, and the body of Krampus with his head on the ground in the general area. Also the ashes of around 50 elves. ]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ if you're looking in Anartica you might find the body of an Ice Giant, and the body of Krampus with his head on the ground in the general area. Also the ashes of around 50 elves. ]
[This timeline gonna be crazy...]

Finding nothing worthwhile in the antarctic, I decide to start circling Australia and Indonesia/Papa New Guinea.

Blahblah9755 said:
Blarie picks up the gun and looks at it, holding it up a bit away from Blarie. HumanUglyBuffGuy seemed dirty. Blarie's worried the gun might be dirty. Blarie begins making a special disinfectant to use on the gun.
Omni's voice in your head.

"Congratulations on getting another one."

Gun's power.

Homing Bullets: The bullets fired from this pistol are homing.

Flash bomb: It can shoot bombs that make light flashes.

Magma Missiles: It can shoot missiles made of Magma.

Your cooldown is 2 hours and 20 Minutes.

I decide to go on an adventure.

I'm going to go global scuba diving. If I find a another shard along the way then it's not my problem. Plus I've always wanted to do this but was afraid of things going wrong due to being a squishy human.

I fly down to the city before retracting my wings so no one notices. I find the shop that sells what I need and make my purchases using the money I stole from the gangsters. After I also buy a map to figure out my destination, I fly over the ocean until I'm above the spot with my gear. I put the gear on and look straight down to feel for a pull.

The Mariana Trench.

After cleaning itemBurnBuster, Blarie decides to do some work with itemBurnBuster. Blarie begins by shining itemBurnBuster then begins creating acidic and poisonous bullets for it with the skills of the ultimate chemist and ultimate nurse.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Monarch Laciel said:
I start stabbing at the wolf thing with shadows.
The wolf divides into 5 wolfs and they all rush at you.
My shadows increase into even more shadows and they all try to stab the wolves and grab their legs and trip them up and slice them in half with blades.

[We're in the dark correct? Because if we are, those shadows are coming from literally everywhere around those wolves]

I fly to Australia, I've always wanted to go there, but considering mama's busy with teaching, we've never been able to go, ESPECIALLY considering how shit her pay is.

I arrive in Australia, sensing a weirdass mystical presence, I fly towards it, seeing a man in the distance, I get a strange feeling by looking at him.

"HEYA MISTER-" SHITSHITSHITSHIT, THey look PISSED, how am I gonna rationalize this shit?

"THE DEMON MAN SENT ME!" I hollar loudly

Back