• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

Torlikoff said:
"You contact me when you know you're near one. You shouldn't be fighting many. But if it does come down to it, just get out of there."
"Got it sir!" I say as I fly away, scouring the world at the speed of light thanks to le ness. And so scour the world I do, looking for a shard to give to my master true

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Torlikoff said:
"You contact me when you know you're near one. You shouldn't be fighting many. But if it does come down to it, just get out of there."
"Got it sir!" I say as I fly away, scouring the world at the speed of light thanks to le ness. And so scour the world I do, looking for a shard to give to my master true
I head to Croatia, I mean, shit's obscure enough, maybe OMNIpotent peep placed one here and shit. I'm in Zagreb square, floating above the crowd.

"Sup boitches, the Suka Blyatmaker is here to ****. SHIT. UP"

As the Carnage courses through my veins, an oncoming change I feel, yes... YES, YEEEEEEEES.

ZA POWAH

"I already have enough weapons. I can wait for that buisnessman to try and convince me, but I can't be trusted with a weapon! I can't be trusted with my life!" He said, insanity spilling here and there.

I don't feel a pull so I go over to the Bermuda Triangle but don't feel anything over there either.

Alright, it's looks like the obvious/special spots have been found and it's on to the random phase.

I close my eyes and put my finger on a random spot on the map. I open and see the country I chose.

Okay, Uzbekistan here I come.

I fly full speed at Uzbekistan and search the country once I get there.

[do I feel it?]

[Jesus people are hungry for shards.]

@Dragon You don't feel anything.

@Monarch It's just a steel ball with a button.

[So, are we gonna say that my short battle with Duke took several hours, or can I consider my cool down time to have started closer to when the battle should have taken place?]

I make my way is Israel and start looking for some items, If I find nothing here ill work my way through the Middle East.

[@Yobo]

Blarie finishes making her bullets and decides to explore he rain forest more. Blarie finds a human. "Hello human!"

Blahblah9755 said:
[So, are we gonna say that my short battle with Duke took several hours, or can I consider my cool down time to have started closer to when the battle should have taken place?]
[Latter.]

"Well, then...guess I'll just stay here. Why? I give in. Just let the buisnessman force me out of his little game." Eh spoke, referring to Omni.

Blarie wonders, "what are you doing here, human?" [Btw, she is riding a bear with mechanized armor and has snakes around her arms.]

Blahblah9755 said:
Blarie wonders, "what are you doing here, human?" [Btw, she is riding a bear with mechanized armor and has snakes around her arms.]
"Loooking for shards, but there isn't anything here."

[So?]

[Just saying. Since not all people are, and you wouldn't necessarily know otherwise, but your character should.]

"Blarie checked all countries to the South, but none to the North. Good luck human!" Blarie says, them heads West to the Pacific.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE. I GUESS I'LL DECIEVE THEM WHEN THEY RETURN." He turns into a tree again.

Back