• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

"... Ok" I say to the new guy,

I then turn back to Gianna "Alright that seems good" I say with a tired tone.

I quickly create portals and punch the ground through them, with some help from GE, creating a tall wall of plants in a 20m area around the chief

DragonEmperor23 said:
[@Crimson give me and Edwell Arcana ovo]
Blake hears a voice in his head:

"I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Empress Arcana, You have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power..."

Confidant: Empress

Rank 1.

Remiela also hears a voice:

"I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Death Arcana, You have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power..."

Confidant: Death

Rank 1.

Hl3 or bust said:
I quickly create portals and punch the ground through them, with some help from GE, creating a tall wall of plants in a 20m area around the chief
The chief doubles his size.

He teleports above you and tries to sit on you.

I create a cube of portals around the chief, all of which lead back into the same space, as i move from under him

Hl3 or bust said:
I create a cube or portals around the chief, all of which lead back into the same space, as i move from under him
He teleports out and tries to eat you Kirby style.

Hl3 or bust said:
I create a portal in front of his mouth and above his head, as the dinos that were thrown away begin to reach me
The Viking punches the ground, making a shockwave that destroys everything around Him.

Hl3 or bust said:
I quickly punch the ground, covering myself in plants as i use portals to try and scratch the chief
The chief is throw out of balance by his own punch, which makes you able to scratch him.

He turns into a building dino.

From the sky falls a axe.

Hl3 or bust said:
I create a portal to the axe and grab it
As you grab it, Omni's voice comes.

"Blah blah blah, congratulations. This is your third piece. You work fast."

The axe gives you:

Vaccum Slash: Hacking with the axe opens a vaccum that extends foward.

Heat up: You can heat up the Axe up to 500k C┬░

Arrow rain: Makes arrow's rain from the sky.

The Axe name is Ragnarok.

Your cooldown is 4 hours and 30 Minutes.

Omni comes back from the away to Hans.

"You know what? You can't get anymore now. Let the others eat too."

Back