• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

"You probably recognize me. . . I can use my telepathic abilities over mitochondria to inform me what caused all of these deaths through their own eyes." I then use my powers to read the DNA of the birds in the sky, anything that is still alive, such as **** roaches, other bugs, pidgeons, etcetera, to inform me of everything that's been going on, leading up to their deaths.

You see a lady killing people with shadows.

Getting a clear picture of her in my mind, I then telepathically reach out to the organisms within New York and ask them all if any more identifying marks. . . like her name.

The ship hits the Chief. It doesn't even move him.

A few vikings are trapped under the plants, a few escape.

They are now only 100 normal Vikings.

One viking comes from behind you to sneak attack you with the axe.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Alatreon used magic to create light, to see the pathway a lot better.
Getting deeper into the cave, Alatreon and Rose see a big chest made of ice.

@Spider.

You can't find her name. You can, however, see her true form is made of bones, but she uses fake flesh to disguise.

I begin side-strafing and firing energy blasts at those I can see again, although I never saw the other Viking until the return trip, and i fire a few at him too

CrimsonStarFallen said:
@Spider.

You can't find her name. You can, however, see her true form is made of bones, but she uses fake flesh to disguise.
I begin using my telepathic powers to determine if she is anywhere in or near the area. . .

[Woah, the weekly edit counter finaly reseted.]

The Vikings block the blasts with their shield. The Viking from behind is hit, but before dying, he throws the axe at MFTL speeds.

I portal the axe right in front of the face of another viking, while using other portals to circumvent the shields while I fire more blasts and claw at the Vikings through them

I begin using my telepathic powers to determine if she is anywhere in or near the area. . .

She isn't.

Hl3 or bust said:
I portal the axe right in front of the face of another viking, while using other portals to circumvent the shields while I fire more blasts and claw at the Vikings through them
While you do that, the generals get bored and decide to take on you.

They throw the rest of the Vikings away and rush at you, trying to punch it.

She isn't.

Ah. . . what's this, I'm feeling people's souls being ripped out. That's not good at all. Many of the organisms that died here were soul ripped. If this person still possesses their souls, I should be able to teleport directly to them.

[Does Duke plan to give up the gun easily? Blarie is using prediction and other stuff to predict his next action.]

Kinda surprised by this even bigger Viking having comparable speed to me, i open a small portal and use it to scratch the back of his neck before closing it, only sticking my elongated finger nails in

[Okay, that's about what I expected.]

Reading the humanBuffUgly's movement and predicting possible future actions, Blarie transforms Ruyi, hidden in Blarie's ear, into its gun form and fires. If Blarie's predictions are correct it should pierce through humanBuffUgly's brain stem and paralyze him from the waist down. Blarie continues predicting all actions to make sure he doesn't react, and will fix her aim mid shot if he does.

Duke Nukem's sunglasses break before the lazer hit's. The sunglasses become a reflecting shield in front of him.

Hl3 or bust said:
Kinda surprised by this even bigger Viking having comparable speed to me, i open a small portal and use it to scratch the back of his neck before closing it, only sticking my elongated finger nails in
The neck bone shapes into a machine gun which shoots at your hand.

Whattheshit

I pull my hand out before closing the portal, but not before GE gets a few hits in, attempting to overload him with life, while I charge the viking

Yobobojojo said:
"So, who was it?"
I notice the man from before is here.

"If you want to know how everyone died, it was a shadow thing. Probably made by someone."

I decide that I have a good enough amout of zombies in the state for now, and head off to the capital of Michigan. I head into the capital building, time stop, and place a flesh bud on the governor.

Hl3 or bust said:
Whattheshit

I pull my hand out before closing the portal, but not before GE gets a few hits in, attempting to overload him with life, while I charge the viking
He gets a bit confused with the overload of life, but he can still maintain himself up.

Even when confused, he still manages to make a ball of air, which he shoots at you.

[Avatar style.]

Back