• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 6

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Hey kid, you called the doctors to help those people right?"
"There's life energy left, the're all dead"

Also i notice that Azencard is tired, i have to that care of that

"Troll's Restoration Power"

I say as i use the spell on him.

[My character's ability is being able to predict an opponent's actions via slight movements in their body. I'm giving a full explanation of how she'll react if her predictions find a certain result. I think you're seriously stretching if you're going to argue that body reading techniques, (something that real humans can pull off to a lesser degree), mixed with high combat skill is BS, when hax, precog, mind reading, and other stuff are all open for use.]

Seeing the glasses falling Blarie moves out of the way of the point the lazer will reflect to, and turn that momentum into a turn for a kick to the temple... or Blarie would, but Blarie's too short and aims for a pain pressure point on the shoulder instead.

With the ball merely being air, it is quite easy to simply portal away

The dinos that were thrown into the ocean make it back to land, but die of hypothermia, but not before spreading the virus to the coast, which begins to swarm with dinos

I begin summon elves to help out with gathering materials and crafting. It seems like 50 of them is the max. It's starting to get pretty crowded in here... I may have gone a little overboard. I purchase the three floors below us to accommodate for the extra bodies.

The elves are surprisingly able craftsmen. After showing them something once, they're able to replicate it almost perfectly. With them on blacksmith duty and being able to keep an eye on Rex, I can probably free up my clone for other things.

Speaking of. I send the clone to the roof of the building to release another flash of En. It might be a good idea to check out what's going on around the city right now.

@Blah You hit that, but it seems like there is some kinda of material protecting his shoulder.

Duke grabs a machine gun and he fires at you.

@Hl3 [This action is a bit complex, so ask me anything if you get confused.]

Seeing the virus spreading through the land, the Viking grabs the landmass the dinos were growing and suplex that in Hans's direction.

WHYNAUT said:
I wonder what the wand can do.
Omni's voice in your head "Congratulations on getting your item."

It can do:

Magic Blast's: Exactly what it says

Telekinesis: Can move up to 50 tons with it.

Storm: Can summon a storm.

Stormbreaker: Can desummon a storm.

After testing it's powers a bit I understand that the staff will mostly be a good cane. I go back to my mansion.

[Is Monarch on and where is he?]

I create a large portal in front of me to protect me, and an exit portal that shoots a tube of the earth right back. However, i had managed to direct a dino over to the area that was the tube, causing it to become covered in the virus as it flies back

[No, Monarch is sleeping. He is in Canada with Shiro.

Also, your cooldown for getting the next shard is 8 minutes.]

Hl3 or bust said:
I create a large portal in front of me to protect me, and an exit portal that shoots a tube of the earth right back. However, i had managed to direct a dino over to the area that was the tube, causing it to become covered in the virus as it flies back
He punches the the flying earth. He is infected by the virus and becomes a carpet.

The chief (the 40 foot sized dude) fires his anchor at you, even faster than the viking from before.

Yobobojojo said:
I chuckle
"Well, you're probably going to fail. Sorry to be the one to tell you."
"It doesn't matter if the odds are against us, we'll try our best anyway."

I respond to him

He bites the Anchor to stop it.

He punches the air, creating a vaccum at your direction. If you don't dodge, you will start to lose air.

Back