• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every Villain Is Lemons

Demonlemon
VS
DRTC boi
Introduction

It's hard to find good 9-C's...

Plot
The Player was walking down the street and took a turn down an alleyway, but then they had seen a hole in the ground.

Player: Screw it.

They had jumped down the hole and found themselves in an empty space...full of darkness.

Demon Lemon: Aaah, a visitor~

Player: Say what?

Out of the darkness came Demon Lemon

Demon Lemon: And who might you be?

Player: Uh, I-

Demon Lemon: You must be a Melon Head, trying to stop my plans before it even begins...

Player: Listen lady, I don't know you-

Demon Lemon: WELL TOO BAD! You're not gonna stop me! Not here and NOT NOW!

Player:....Dang it.

Rules
Speed Equalized

Tiers/Forms used:
Demon Lemon Citrus form for Vanna, 9-C for both

Weapons: None for Vannalemon (Doesn't have any), 2x4, Log, Beach Umbrella for Player

Location: Empty Nowhere (Empty Nowhere is what I call places that are just darkness with nothing in them)

Starting Distance: 7 Feet

Prep Time:
None

Bloodlusted/In Char:
In Character

Victory Conditions:
Standard Battle Assumptions

Fight!
Mini-Lemon: 1

Player: 1

Inconclusive: 0

>It's hard to find good 9-C

You could have been asking me to use my Portal RPG 9-Cs!

Anyways... on topic, Vannalemon cuz regen

still, if 1 cannot go through the regen. the regen user can still use regen, thus actually being stronger with Durability than you might expect (kinda)

But isn't there like a rule where if someone hasn't been in the match for, a week I think it is? Then the opponent wins?

I don't think that rule exists

Even if that's true, i would be scratching my head about it because what if it's the first battle?

The Player can easily splat them but he ain't getting Past Low High or type 6

.... Unfortunately that would make this extremely one-sided towards LEMONS

However being completely unable to win makes stuff a stomp

Name me one way the Canadian boi wins with that Regen and type 6

Well, I for one am curious about a wincon

Also considering Lemongirl didn't shatter her hand upon crushing her phone, she should have Street level dura. Newton's heckery and all

Win condition

I'm curious what Battle reviews can bring forth

Ah okay.

Also- her crushing phone feat was during a song, so I wasn't sure if it should be counted, but Mini-Lemon confirmed that the events that happen in the songs....actually happen. And aren't just there for visual..niceness. So I assumed they counted.

Well, i can only see Vannalemon winning by immortality and Regen, which could still mean that it can be an inconclusive if the Player survives long enough.

Also, i have found out that the player knows how to summon, perhaps it can give him a somewhat advantage in battle, not by much tho.

I mean, that's still a massive hurdle for the player to cross

Which he has no means to actually cross without any 9-B weapons

Also, Summoning is with gear he doesn't currently have, he only has a 2x4, a bat and a beach umbrella.

Yeah, if you gave him turrets and a big frickin log, I could see him pasting her to the point her Regen stops bringing her back. After all, using Low High in the first place made her lose her eye

Of course that doesn't stop possession which The Canadian boi doesn't resist so

Oof

Well..possession is a slow process for her.

First, she has to put on a choker on them, which slowly drains their power

Second she turns half of whatever their body is composed of into half lemon

and Third she just slowly drains your power away until you're either fully lemon, which will likely become her new body, or until she doesn't need you anymore.

But this process takes weeks. And the person they possess still keeps their conscience and is able to talk through their body.

If it takes weeks that might be too slow for Incap time

... Then again Incap refers to not being able to do squat, while Lemongirl is possessing in that time.

In that case, how skilled in melee is she? That'll be the decider.

She has never been shown to fight. She's just managed to kidnap a Melon person over and over, with the element of surprise, who likely has 10-C durability so...heccery...

Hmm

Alright, The Player should take it after not too long. The collar will be troublesome, but so long as he just turns her to paste over and over until it stops working without getting hit, he'll be fine. And considering how much range the log gives him, he should be good.

I would think that making half of someones body composed of lemon..composition, would be rather...not good for one's own health. The turning half-lemon effect is almost immediate. But everything else is what takes weeks.

Cause it actually holds capacity to be debated on kek

Well...while we're here. SHOULD her feats during songs be counted? Cause I'm hearing that songs shouldn't be decided as they usually aren't an actual part of...anything that should be used. But she did say these songs events have actually happened, so i'm kinda..mixed. If they should not be counted, she loses Regenerationn, Creation, Teleportation, and her 9-C tier.

If they actually are things that happened they should count

Ah, okay. She keeps it then.

I would make a profile on this melon person she goes after all the time, but..the only ability they are KNOWN to have is "Conditional Statistics Amplification" and other than that, nothing is known.

She technically has a durability feat. Lemon girl states that even with her 9-C, phone crushing power, she is still incapable of harming Melon Girl. So...ech

Not even sure what level of durability that would be.

bump

Also- I'm just gonna put this here. Vannalemon's series is not completed yet. The series only updates every October. And apparently, the 1-year time gap is canon. For any new information, we'd have to wait until October 2019

Back