• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every story needs a beginning: Gilgamesh (myth) vs Beowulf (also myth)

Sadly for Gilgamesh his speed is rendered pointless with speed equal.

Still, even though I almost feel like Gilgamesh's profile could use some updating and cleaning, Beowulf should take this. I feel there's a bigger emphasis on the skill of arms and the daunting battles he had, especially since one of his main ones was after years of peace and old age ailing him down.

The class was divided into the two sides (against their will) and they were given a moment to discuss among themselves. They decide on a representative of the team to argue with the other team's representative. During the debate other team members can tune in and help the representative. The teacher decides who wins based on who argued better. I wanted to be on Beowulf but the teacher put me on Gilgamesh. I actually provided some points, but during the debate the other representative was spitting fire and his whole team was backing him up. My entire team was silent and I was the only person who spoke up to help our representative and my point was somewhat debunked anyway. We were blown out of the water. The winning side got extra points for the next quiz and we got nothing.

I was trying to make it sound stupid and sad because of how I was forced onto the side I don't like against my will, and the side I could've been on benefited from extra points on a quiz because they beat my side to a pulp.

I think I might go with Gilgamesh on this one. Assuming 9-B for both combatants, I'd say they're fairly close, but Beowulf has the upper there. However, I think if we assume Gilgamesh is nigh-omniscient, as he was given the totality of all knowledge but Anu, that should give him a sizeable (to say the least) skill and craftiness advantage.

Voting for GIRUGAMESH

Back