• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EVERY SINGLE feat and rating in this verse has NO calcs to back them up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they're already posted at the top
There's also feats that aren't linked on the wiki at all such as these

Chika blows up half a mall

Chika blows up multiple parts of the mall

Yuma destroys a Bamster

Viza destroys multiple buildings with ease

These are all essential feats for the scaling yet none have any calcs at all so I'd appreciate some help rectifying that as I have no calc knowledge myself

There's also these too I suppose

This one moreso being for combat speed since he's able to shield the round in time

Last edited:
Viza destroying a city block gave me lower results than Yuma breaking the Bamster, are there any better feats?
I can go through and try and find some more among the black triggers but there's likely not much there to scale those because aside from those in the series the only things we know that are above those are called crown triggers and mother triggers, mother triggers are wielded by the gods of each world who through their own energy create and maintain entire planets on their own and those gods are defended by crown triggers but so far in the story thats a sorta recent revelation so we have yet to get any feats or characters who use those to fit into that.

Also link the Viza calc I'd still like to see it

Last edited:
We'll just have to stick to standard feats there's not that much from any other black trigger AP wise since they have some unique kinda abilities that are powerful make that aren't their AP so they'll just have to scale to the people they've fought aside from Visa who can combat Yuma with his black trigger

This would be the only reason Visa scales to City block level I suppose since he'd at least scale above what a casual Yuma in his black trigger could do against the bamster

Last edited:
Yeah I'm waiting for more calcs so I can do full CRTs regarding the characters and some abilities they're missing, maybe make some profiles

Okay. No problem.

What other calculations do you need to get done? You need to post the visual evidence.

Okay. No problem.

What other calculations do you need to get done? You need to post the visual evidence.
It's already been posted so far but just thes

There's Amo who could do this with his black trigger when he doesn't hold back

There's also these too I suppose

https://imgur.com/a/qlJ8HJZ
https://imgur.com/a/IsNx2aV
This one moreso being for combat speed since he's able to shield the round in time
https://imgur.com/a/aZcWRCR

Chika blows up half a mall

Chika blows up multiple parts of the mall

Nothing in there seems like it would get above High 8-C/8-B
That's fine honestly it just need calcs since as of this thread there are now only 2 calcs for completely separate things though there is one calc I have posted to try and get a speed rating then again in one of these a character reacts to an explosion from point blank but still speed aside at least Chika needs a few more calcs because her specifically has a huge amount of trion and unleashes pretty big blast so if they can get her a high 8-C or 8-B that'd be worth it and accurate than just setting her to building level

Last edited:
Pretty sure the smaller barrages of blast that Chika fire would pretty consistently be around 8-C and the larger ones would easily be around high 8-C or 8-B when calc'd so those are really it

Yep thanks I appreciate it also thanks for helping get people here as well Ant

Bump also got this scene animated now that can be used for a speed feat
https://imgur.com/a/aZcWRCR

The guy does react in time and put up a shield but he still gets hit due to plot reasons not necessary for calcing the feat

The Ibis sniper Chika uses looks to be based off of the real like Barrett .50 cal sniper so I think it's fine to use this page we already have to scale reactions

Last edited:
@Armorchompy This last feat is the only one higher than the High 8-C+ feat I calculated some time ago, if you are gonna calculate something, this is the one I recommend.
gonna be honest I don't see this being more than 8-C-ish

As for the speed feat getting measures seems kinda impossible but by eyeballing the distance he reacted at to be 2 meters and his movement to be a quarter circle with his arm we get 883.92 m/s (average sniper rifle muzzle speed) / 200 * (63 x π x 0.5) = 437.36 m/s, Supersonic

gonna be honest I don't see this being more than 8-C-ish
It's not the crater that should be calc'd it's that whole area being wiped out, in the panel before Jin even states Amo destroyed the whole district and didn't hold back at all, it's the stated again in the anime clip. Amo is one of the only S ranks in border and is one of the strongest

Oh man talk about missing the forest for the trees lmao. Just to be sure are there any specific descriptions on its size? Was there city there beforehand?

Oh man talk about missing the forest for the trees lmao. Just to be sure are there any specific descriptions on its size? Was there city there beforehand?
Okay the whole area is part of a abandoned city but other than that just that he didn't hold back and destroyed that entire district

Last edited:
So the little towns in the manga panel are where the blast ended?
Yes that's the edge as Jin walks from parts where there is still city to talk to Amo and you can still see some buildings are damaged the closer he is to the edge

apologies for the wait
No problem and yeah that seem right honestly considering he's a pretty strong S rank agent and Black Trigger user so he'd scale above basically most everyone anyway. And truely thanks for the help and to the rest of you Ant, Therefir, and Jasonith for the help you've provided here it's much appreciated

Since Armorchompy's calculation blog was accepted by Therefir, the results can probably be used/applied now. Thank you to both of them for helping out.

Since Armorchompy's calculation blog was accepted by Therefir, the results can probably be used/applied now. Thank you to both of them for helping out.
Alright thanks and is it fine to apply them in another CRT for some ability additions that are missing for the characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back