• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every God vs Every Fictional Character (Ungalo vs Amakasu)

He sits in a corner of Florida and turns on his stand, then Hopes that his enemies fall victim to the mass destruction or runs into someone they know and love

...How does this affect Amakasu in some way?

This guy profile literally states he has resurrections, and a lot of immortalities. It doesn't help that all of his abilities are the "I nuke everything to death", can read the future and so on.

Not to mention this Senshinkan characters physiology of being nothing but dreams which means reality cannot even interact with them or affect them if Dan Karuma profile is anything to go by.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
If anything, him starting to have mess with a lot of characters is a good way to agro them all
You mean like how he aggro'd 1 million (or 1 billion) Tataris of Fan Jinro (Conceptual beings who lacks concept of death and have type 8 immortality around a Tier 2 being) and one shotted them without a care in the world...and oh they didn't come back

I'd be lying if i said i don't understand how this is a stomp. Ungalo whole shnick seems to have no negative effect on Amakasu

Warren Valion said:
Is this a joke?

What could Ungalo do to even touch Amakasu?
Ungalo doesn't need to. But Amakusa needs to find him before he goes down in the fall out of every fictional character existing on earth

None of the people that he summoned were impressive, and it is the biggest NLF to suggest that he can summon a being beyond his dimensional tier, so he isn't summoning Azathoth for example.

Warren Valion said:
None of the people that he summoned were impressive, and it is the biggest NLF to suggest that he can summon a being beyond his dimensional tier, so he isn't summoning Azathoth for example.
Forgot about this

Yeah stomp

Masada does it again

Araki clarified that the only reason he didn't draw more is because of copy right, but Ungalo already summoned Greek gods who are high 3-A to low 2-C. He also summoned superman who is often higher dimensional in power, but the limit is size, so he couldn't summon anyone who is actually higher dimensional in size

Lap, we are not doing cross scaling. Even if he could, summoning Azzy will not make him T0. Crossovers, cameos and parodys are limited to what they show, not what they can in their original verse.

Araki clarified that the only reason he didn't draw more is because of copy right, but Ungalo already summoned Greek gods who are high 3-A to low 2-C. He also summoned superman who is often higher dimensional in power, but the limit is size, so he couldn't summon anyone who is actually higher dimensional in size
Isn't it an NLF to suggest that the JoJo version of those characters are the exact same strength as the legitimate versions?

There are many fictional characters based on the Abrahamic God, but you don't see them with a Tier 0 rating, do you?

First Witch said:
Lap, we are not doing cross scaling. Even if he could, summoning Azzy will not make him T0. Crossovers, cameos and parodys are limited to what they show, not what they can in their original verse.
This^

Can Ungalo affect dreams? I am talking about beings who transcends reality itself, cannot be affected by it. Yet they are capable of freely bring change to it without any care of the world. Furthermore, changes to history of reality had made no impact on dream characters in Senshinkan. Unless Ungalo can affect the non-corporeal nature of Amakasu, then no, the fictional characters wouldn't be doing jack to Amakasu (And feats please to prove yourself)

• ÒÇÇÕÉîµÖéÒü½ÒÇüÚ╗äÚ¥ìÒü«Ú▒ùÒüîþÖ║Úø╗ÒüÖÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒüòÒüûÒéüÒüìÒüáÒüÖÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒü»Õ£░ÞäêÒéÆÞÁ░ÒéèÒü¬ÒüîÒéëþ×¼ÒüÅþÂ▓þø«ÒéƵÅÅÒüìÒüéÒüÆÒÇüÒüØÒü«þ»äÕø▓Òü½ÕàÑÒüúÒüƒÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«Òé┐Òé┐Òâ¬Òü©ÞÂàþ┤Üުŵ¿íÒü«Ú£çÕïòµ│óÒéÆÕÅ®Òüìõ╗ÿÒüæÒüƒÒÇé
ÒÇÇþ▓ëþáòÒÇüþü░þç╝ÒÇüÕ░æÒÇàÒü®ÒüôÒéìÒü«þá┤ÕúèÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéÚ¥ìÒü«ÕÆåÕô«Òü»ÕñºÕ£░Òü«µÇÆÒéèÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÚíòþÅ¥ÒüùÒÇüÕ»¥Þ▒íþë®ÒéÆÕêåÞºúÒüÖÒéïÒü¥ÒüºµÅ║ÒéèÕïòÒüïÒüùÒüñÒüñµÂêµ╗àÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇéÚâ¢ÒéÆÕ«êÞ¡ÀÒüÖÒéïÚ¥ìþÑ×Òü»ÒÇüµ▒ܵǬÒü¬þ®óÒéîÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇǵûçÕ¡ùÚÇÜÒéèÕ£░Õ¢óÒüÖÒéëÕñëÒüêÒéïõ©ÇµÆâÒü»ÒÇüþÖ¥õ©çÒü«Òé┐Òé┐Òâ¬ÒéÆþ×¼µÖéÒü«ÒüåÒüíÒü½µÂêÒüùÕÄ╗ÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

• þ¥¢Òü«õ©Çµ×Üõ©Çµ×ÜÒüïÒéëÒâ¼Òâ╝ÒéÂÒâ╝Òü«ÒüöÒü¿ÒüÅÞ┐©ÒéïÒÇüµò░ÕìâµØíÒü«þâêÕàëµÁüµÿƒþÑ×þü½Òü«õ╣▒Þê×ÒÇé
ÒÇÇÒüôÒéîÒü×ÕáòÞÉ¢ÒüùÒüƒÞÇàÒüƒÒüíÒü½ÚÇüÒéïþ£ƒÒü«µòæÒüäÒüºµäøÒü«ÚíòþÅ¥ÒÇéµ£ÇÚ½ÿõ¢ìÕñ®õ¢┐Òüîµö¥ÒüñÕàëÒü«µè▒µôüÒü»õ©ûþòîÒéÆÞªåÒüäÒÇüµ▒Üþƒ«ÒéƵÁäÕîûÒüùþä╝ÒüìÕ░¢ÒüÅÒüÖÒÇé

Summons Lucifer who then released light meteors that purified the entire world.

• ÕÉîµÖéÒü½Õñ®ÒüîÒÇüÒüäÒüäÒéäÒüòÒéëÒü½ÒüØÒü«ÕàêÒüº――þöÿþ▓òÒü«µÄ▓ÒüÆÒüƒõ©íµëïÒüïÒéëµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒüƒÕïàõ╗ñÒü½ÒéêÒéèÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«µ│òÕëçÒüîõ╣▒ÒéîÕºïÒéüÒéïÒÇé
ÒééÒü»ÒéäÕ©©Þ╗îÒéÆÚÇ©ÒüÖÒéïÕëÁÕ¢óÒüèÒéêÒü│Õ░äÒü«ÕÆƵ│òÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüôÒéîÒüôÒüØþ®ÂµÑÁÒÇüþÁÂÕ»¥ÕàÁÕÖ¿ÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕ«ƒÒü½ÒüôÒü«Òü¿ÒüìÒÇüÞíøµÿƒÞ╗îÚüôõ©èÒü½Õç║þÅ¥ÒüùÒüƒÕ¢╝Òü«Þ╗ìÕïóÒü»µò░Õìüõ©çÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒüïÒéëÒÇüþ¡ëÒüùÒüÅÚë䵺îÒüîÕó£Òü¿ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒÇé

Summons hundreds of thousands of Rods of Gods which distorted the entire laws of the universe as they flew to their targets, impaling them

Amakasu one shotting 1 million Tataris by summoning Huang Long which is btw he's very first move against Fan Jinro

Amakasu can just nuke the planet or the entire existence without a care (something that he tried to do so and only Plot demanded him to lose).

Ungalo hiding means shit. Alaya can just relay him where he is found

Amakasu himself has cross-dimensional senses to the point he could sense Nobuaki, who was in an entire dimension that held a different time axis from Amakasu own time axis. Then he literally broke causality and became beyond time just to hand grab Nobuaki. Hiding is the last thing you can do to Amakasu

Ragnarok is also another thing which Amakasu won't shy away from using

First Witch said:
I wouldn't call it cross scaling when they are literally pulling from the same fiction. I also never claimed he would summon azathoth or anything like that

Ragnarok is kinda what i had hoped he would go for, but if Alaya can tell him where Ungalo is allowing him to just nuke Florida then I guess you are right, this is a stomp

I wouldn't call it cross scaling when they are literally pulling from the same fiction. I also never claimed he would summon azathoth or anything like that
Neither did i accuse you of doing it, read my sentence again. And it dosnt matter how he does it in lore, this is a copyright thing. Fact is, that the versions he summons =/= real life versions of said character.

Alaya ain't his only thing. He can just sense him and drop some kind of space warping + soul + mind haxing attack on him or whatever

He has a lot of things he can do anyway

But yeah, this is essentially a stomp due to Amakasu's diversity in finishing of Ungalo...while the latter can't do a speck to him

ungalo surfs on youtube and collapses an omniverse by accidentally summoning fusions of elder bill sailor scout galactus god super saiyan one million, superman prime 10 billion, and the infinity jaeger in the avatar state with times 4 multipliers in 45 different colors and languages

Back