• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eversor Assassin vs Hazel Rainhart (In grace period)

WeeklyBattles said:
So Hazel gets a new sword then?
A sword he would not know how to properly use that would be "off", while still fighting a guy who would have very little trouble disarming an opponent and getting said sword back, if need be.

Of course, he'd also be missing anywhere from a hand to an entire arm, which the Eversor would also be adept at injecting poison or explosive rounds into almost immediately after this occurs.

I'll stress again none of this is an issue. Hazel's arm wouldn't provide any resistance as the sword already bypasses molecular bonds. The assassin would just continue the cleaving/slicing motion and hit wherever they were intending to hit.

They're only 8-B and low 5-B. If raiden has a key against one, go for it. 40K assassins aren't exactly the most known character, that Culexus thread aside.

I was thinking maybe putting one against Doomguy since it's pretty thematic, and Doomguy's got stuff like the BFG to counter the skill gap.

WeeklyBattles said:
Makes me wonder why no one put these guys against Raiden or Vergil...
Because no one wants them to lose, me included

What? I have my biases

Anyway, points are being brought up for both, but for now I think I agree on Eversor taking this for Azzy's reasons

Dude I don't care about RWBY at all. I've been reading a book featuring this type of assassin, as well as the others, wanted to make an Eversor a match, saw that RWBY was now 8-B, saw that this dude has drug powers like the Eversor, remembered that some RWBY dudes had AOE and stuff, and made the match. I plan to find a match for a Vindicare next. Not every match has a motive weekly.

I mean, if you're being technical and not fu

But "Dust Injections" screams drugs to me

Injecting dust, it seems pretty analogous in my eyes. There's also no way for me to know that he specifically doesn't have any, as I do not know this series. All I remembered was other threads with RWBY characters bringing up AOE.

His senses, especially pain, are deadened due to use, not feeling pain in general, both filling a berserker archtype, they're not that different thematically. Not everyone's out to get you or your favorite verses, a character in a verse you like just happened to be thematically similar enough to a character I wanted a match for in my opinion. Now, enough with the arguing over the circumstances of this match's creation, as it's pretty irrelevant.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Garg And yet people are happy to put RWBY characters in obviously disadvantageous matches...
What?

Dude, I like RWBY, despite me voicing some clear dislikes about the writing, but I would never Spite it

For god sakes I've been trying to help Weiss's record and even fufilled some requests you yourself asked for.

Bump

Grace can start now, i guess.

One day is up. I will be adding this.

Back