• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eversor Assassin vs Dio Brando: The guys that say wryyyy (Grace)

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Eversor Assassi vs Dio Brando

8-B Eversor, Dio in his first key

Speed equalized

No bio meltdown or Melta bombs

Eversor Assassin: 8 (Gargoyle One, The Wright Way, TheC2, Paulo, GryoNutz, Axl233, Sayo Yasuda, Yobobojojo)

Dio Brando: 1 (Xtasyamphetamine)

Inconclusive:

This is very hard. The Eversor Assassin will be forced to use his Executioner Pistol because of Dio's ability to fly. The only way for the assassin to beat Dio is to use his Power Sword which destroys atoms which is unlikely. I'll vote Dio with very high difficulty because the assassin has no way to negate Dio's regen. The poison bolts are more useful than the explosive ones here but nevertheless Dio can get past being exploded to bits.

The poison should be enough to overcome the Regenerationn if enough bolts hit or he can get a good claw hit in.

Eversor has vastly superior skill to a laughable degree, better weaponry, superior armor, and only needs a couple hits to negate Dio's regen

There's literally zero reason he doesn't take this, voting the Assasin

Freeze is on contact right? That's not really a range Dio would want to be at vs an eversor.

bump

Seeing the reasons stated above and because Warhammer40k characters are usually broken as hell,Everson gets my vote.

Bump

Swords have a longer reach than a hand, and if DIO flies it makes more sense for the Eversor to shoot anyways. Grace starts now.

First Dio, so no timestop gg.

That gets him screwed over hard by the Eversor's doubtlessly superior combat prowess and their sword negating durability. The Eversor also has a gun to shoot at Dio as he advances.

Doesn't he have time stop?

That's pretty much an instant win for him, as he just timestops and does his thing, Without that, he has other instakill abilities like the freeze, but they've still gotta hit.

Thing is, that's not really a reason not to use him. One ability that lets you win =/= stomp, and using a lower key when higher keys have fair matches is the equivalent of rigging a match

It's not a stomp, but it is an uninteresting match. As such, I used the first one. Doesn't the first Dio also have eye beams and stuff?

If one key leads to a fairer match than another, I'd see no reason not to use that key. That's just me tho

DIO should have the AP advantage here I believe, along with stuff like his freeze. There's scenarios in which he wins, and due to the match being less decisive here I find it a more interesting match. Putting an Eversor against a time stopper who can one shot is a pretty obvious outcome, and the equivalent of me putting the Deathsingers against a relatively unhaxxed 4-C that can get past their regen. It's not a stomp, its just kinda pointless.

I don't really think DIO can do much to a low 5-B Eversor time stop or not, so that's not really the greatest match either.

I wouldn't consider unbalanced matches where one character wins 10/10 times if the other has clear chances to that are just unlikely to happen stomps, I just don't try to make them myself. That's why finding destiny and Warhammer matches is annoying lol

Bullets should do fine but Dio would deal with Eversor's melee pretty easily. Jonathan had to set his sword on fire in order to prevent it from being frozen and destroyed.

Nuke I assume you're voting DIO?

The Eversor Power sword emits an energy field that allows it to slice through molecules, heavy armor, and even daemons made of pure warp energy with ease. It's not a regular sword.

Well I will vote Eversor FRA, though in fairness if we did Dio with Za Warudo I could see it being more in Dio's favour.

Back