• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eversor Assassin vs Hazel Rainhart (In grace period)

If I'm allowed to restrict them, they are. If I cant, this may be a stomp.

Since it's equipment and not an attack or ability generated by the Eversor, you could probably just say "this particular Eversor isn't carrying them". Not sure how we handle stuff like that, but it should be fine.

Yeah lets go with that explanation. This particular Eversor also has a really good immune system and as such won't explode when he dies.

They all do by default, but its because without them being alive their immune system can't suppress the toxic effects of their drugs and as such they explode. Guess this dude's just really healthy and left his tier 6 grenades in the freezer, idk.

That shouldn't even be too far from canon. While they're supposed to instill fear and terror by being deliberately brutal, I'm pretty sure there have been cases where Eversors just killed everyone around to witness before news could spread. tfw too good at your job to do your purpose

Garg, Azzy, Weekly, any of you care to vote?

I'll chalk you up for him.

Wokistan said:
Garg, Azzy, Weekly, any of you care to vote?
Alright, I suppose.

The Eversor should take this more times than not.

Despite being viewed as a berserker, the skill gap is absolutely immense here, and the Eversor (like all assassins) is so good at dodging that it can seem supernatural. Coupling this with the power sword pretty easily breaking through defenses, the executioner pistol + neuro gauntlet providing some extremely lethal toxins, and the sentinel array upping the Eversor's reactions and processing speed even further, the assassin should be able to finish this pretty quickly, and likely without taking a direct hit, first.

@Azzy The toxins wont work due to Hazel's aura, the needles wont get through it. Neither will the pistol.

His aura isn't going to hold up for long enough to matter if he's taking hits from the power sword. Those are just assuming the Eversor doesn't kill him with the sword first, which it might.

Consider that the range advantage provided by a sword is actually pretty important in close combat. It can be used for the Eversor to tip the engagement even more in their favor, maintaining a range where they're safe but Hazel is getting cut up pretty badly.

Yes it will actually, his aura regenerates exponentially faster than anyone else in the series to the point that team RNJR, Weiss, Blake, Qrow, and Oscar working together couldnt even lower it.

The sword would just pass through it, him, and it again.

Unless he can regenerate himself that much, which he can't, he's dead.

Melee weapons, especially bladed ones, make a fight much more dangerous and difficult even if they're in the hands of an inexperienced user. How's he going to reliably land a punch against someone using one while far more experienced and skilled?

@Wok Hence why i said Hazel will likely lose an arm here, he's more than capable of catching a sword if it means using that to get an open shot at his opponent

Considering the skill gap and how Eversors fight, it would go for a lethal attack immediately and more than likely land it (head, torso, etc.).

Dargoo Faust said:
The sword would just pass through it, him, and it again.

Unless he can regenerate himself that much, which he can't, he's dead.
He can actually, he has Low-Mid regen

Catching a sword that slices right through you? In the hands of someone far more skilled in swordplay then your verse? What?

@Azzy Yes. He'll lose the arm that does so but he'll catch it and use that opening to land a hit. He did the same thing against both Qrow and Nora

Low-Mid (At least Hazel's demonstration of it) wouldn't save you from bisection/being cut in half, the sword would slice through his arm and everything past it.

Qrow and Nora don't have swords that you literally can't touch without your molecules getting out of whack, though.

Qrow and Nora also aren't nearly as skilled as an average Eversor.

Weekly, he's not even going to slow it down. It'll pass through his aura, his hand, his body, and cleave whatever part the assassin was aiming for, likely the head, right off.

He'll be dead before he can even counterattack.

So losing a limb wouldn't phase him at all? Getting his aura completely ignored and losing his hand is just something that he would take in stride and just punch with the other hand as if it was normal?

Also nothing precludes the Eversor from just dodging his punch, skill gap and all. Unlikely to leave himself that open.

DragonEmperor23 said:
So losing a limb wouldn't phase him at all? Getting his aura completely ignored and losing his hand is just something that he would take in stride and just punch with the other hand as if it was normal?
His semblance completely block out pain so yes

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
There is no opening gained there, though. The sword goes right through his hand. Even assuming the power sword was for some reason "off" and that it stopped, the Eversor isn't going to stand there trying to yank the sword from him.
So Hazel gets a new sword then?

Dargoo Faust said:
Weekly, he's not even going to slow it down. It'll pass through his aura, his hand, his body, and cleave whatever part the assassin was aiming for, likely the head, right off.
He'll be dead before he can even counterattack.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'm not talking about the pain. I'm talking about the fact that someone had a sword that ignored his aura and cut his hand off.
He was only mildly surprised after being impaled through the chest, this wouldnt be much different

The assassin aims for his head/vital body part.

Hazel moves to block it.

It goes through his hand with absolutely no resistance due to how it works, and hits the intended spot anyways.

He's dead.

I already provided a quote regarding the disruption, as well as harming Daemons, which aren't made of conventional matter.

Back