• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eversor Assassin vs Hazel Rainhart (In grace period)

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Two angry boys who do not feel pain and inject drugs fight

So one day, Hazel's just walking around, just doing whatever RWBY dudes do, when suddenly the Imperium of Man decides that the usage of this "Dust" is heretical and as such needs to be banned. As this dude's literally injecting it into himself, they decide that he would be a good target to have an example made of, and send an apparently really weak Eversor Assassin to deal with the issue.

Hazel Rainart vs Shitty Eversor

Speed equal

No bio nuke on death (lol)

No Melta Bombs

SBA otherwise

Who wins and why?

Hazel Rainart: 1 (WeeklyBattles)

Eversor Assasin: 7 (Dargoo Faust, Azathoth, Gargoyle One, The Wright Way, DragonEmperor23, Jimboydejuan12, TheC2)

Inconclusive:

"Matter Manipulation (Eversor and Vindicare Assassins only, Eversor Assassins disrupt their target's atoms with power swords, while Vindicare Assassins' Turbo-penetrator rounds tear up the molecular structure of the target)"

"Poison Manipulation (Callidus and Eversor Assassins only, Callidus Assassins carry incredibly think needles coated in lethal toxins, while Eversor Assassins carry pistols that deliver similar poisons, as well as Neuro Gauntlets that deliver fatal doses of toxins and chemicals to even the most resistant organisms)"

Eversor negs dura, injects poison, and calls it a day. Sadly Hazel doesn't really stand much of a chance as he tends to fight in close quarters.

To be fair, these dudes are more for terror than standard assassinations. Unlike a Vindicare or Culexus, they're not totally geared on the most pragmatic and practical shot. They're sent in when the imperium wants to spread fear, as they go in and butcher and maul everyone in their path. An Eversor has drugs constantly pumped into their blood to whip them up into a state of inhuman rage, as they tear their enemies apart and slaughter them in deliberately gory ways. I feel like there's gonna be CQC going on here, that power sword and their claws are definitely getting usage.

However, that's not to say that they aren't pragmatic fighters. If their bloodlusted frenzy approach is clearly unwise or not working, they're incredibly adept in combat skill and have tech to aid them even further. THeir guns aren't just for show.

I'd say Hazel has a chance if he just sticks to ranged attacks, but looking at his fights with Oz and crew, he'd close distance more oft than not.

What's the AP gap?

I have no idea where the space marine calc is. These guys scale to way above that, as they stomp dudes who stomp space marines. Issue is, space marines are High 8-C, though if I remember right pretty far into the tier AP wise. Their synthskin also has the capability to absorb all the force from a bolter round with no damage whatsoever, so I guess subtract whatever that value is from all of Hazel's hits. Wouldn't say too high above baseline to be safe.

However, Hazel seems to scale to beating people who beat people who beat a Queen Lancer, which has no justification but just is 8-B. I'd give Hazel the AP advantage rn.

So this shouldn't be too unfair. Hazel has AP, while Eversor has durability negation and more skill.

Yeah. My reasons for the Eversor winning still stands; Hazel is more likely to close and engage in melee combat than he is to chuck dust attacks at a range, which shouldn't be hard to avoid.

Injecting Hazel with poison and tearing apart his molecules is gonna be pretty hard with a forcefield in the way

> forcefield

> tearing apart molecules

What? When have auras resisted molecular destabalization?

Forcefields font have molecules, this has been discussed multiple times in literally every yang vs Kai Chikasi thread

The power sword should tear through forcefields just fine, they do that much in canon and can even damage vehicles. In Warhammer, random tanks end up being tier 6.

Also Hazel would kinda have to have his forcefield encompass the berserker to punch him or whatever, just stab/shoot/claw him them.

Hazel's Aura coats his entire body and regenerates exponentially faster than normal aura making it far harder to deplete than normal aura

I mean, if the sword has shown to slice through forcefields, and neg dura via molecules, it would just cleave Hazel in half on the first hit.

Wokistan said:
The power sword should tear through forcefields just fine, they do that much in canon and can even damage vehicles. In Warhammer, random tanks end up being tier 6.
Tanks have molecules, forcefields dont

Dargoo Faust said:
I mean, if the sword has shown to slice through forcefields, and neg dura via molecules, it would just cleave Hazel in half on the first hit.
Forcefields dont have molecules though. If it works by cutting molecules and then cuts through forcefields that means the forcefields arent conventional forcefields

No, it just means it can cut through forcefeilds.

Cutting through one thing made of molecules, then cutting something else that we assume doesn't have molecules to start with doesn't mean the second thing has molecules.

It's not specifically molecular cutting. Power swords emit a disruptive energy field. This allows them to cut on an atomic level, it also allows them to chop through daemons which are explicitly not made of any sort of matter. They can damage shielded vehicles, shielded space marines, shielded daemons, all sorts of stuff.

"Though it may appear to be made of normal matter when it materialises in realspace, a daemon's form is no more physical than it is in the Realm of Chaos. In fact, they are beings of pure Warp energy given shape and depth."

Cuts through those guys just fine, I don't have all the codexes and shit just downloaded on my computer so you may have to wait a bit. A forcefield is of energy, daemons are of energy, daemons get cut easily with these, but let me see if I can find some more. Just know that the way these weapons work is basically a weird forcefield of its own.

I can snoop around for that, but the Daemon quote makes the fact pretty clear-cut at this point. Just for the energy feild it projects:

"Like all power weapons, a power sword projects a disruptive energy field along the blade of the weapon."

Eversor being far more skilled and as such more likely to sword him to death. Also the reach advantage provided by the sword.

How is Hazel oneshotting?

Hazel also prefers to enter close quarters combat, see his fight with Oz and team RWBY. More times than not he's going to move closer to his enemy.

His ranged attacks are also easy to dodge at the starting distance.

Ah, then more oft than not Hazel moves in to close combat and gets one-shotted, or gets out-skilled and has distance closed for him.

Unrestricts bio nuke on death to even the AP gap

Pretty sure those are beyond 8-B.

That's specifically why I'm asking. I'd assume the Eversor wouldn't be given access to something that could slag a Land Raider if planted properly.

Back