• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ethan Hunt speed upgrade

At 0:12, Ethan shown to be able to run and quickly jump ontop of the Cargo plane wing before it's gonna take off fast. But I wonder how fast is a slow moving Cargo plane on the ground.

Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) - Ethan Catches a Plane Scene (1 10) Movieclips
Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) - Ethan Catches a Plane Scene (1 10) Movieclips

And this scene shows Ethan is so fast at running while under the bridge at 3:28.

Mission Impossible Fallout HD - Rooftop Chase
Mission Impossible Fallout HD - Rooftop Chase

Would his running / travel speed be still remain Peak Human or be upgraded to Superhuman based on his running feats?

At least Peak Human, but the plane feat makes me think it could be Superhuman.

Maybe At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman?

The plane looks close enough for Ethan to safely make the jump.

Anyone with a running speed could pull it off.

Oh okay. I hope Ethan gets some Superhuman speed feat in the next film which is filming right now but it was suspended due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Back