• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternal vs Haruna (Velox asked for it Edition)

Eternal (Strengthening Armament) > Eternal (Blue Flare) > Xtreme > HeatMetal > IceAge Dopant = 128.08535850860 Megatons

Haruna = 72 Megatons(?) or 101.5 Megatons scaling from Tsar Bomba

Either way, Eternal has a hefty AP advantage. For context on how strong Strengthening Armament would be, Eternal's normal form uses the power of a single T2 Gaia Memory. Strengthening Armament uses all 26 T2 Gaia Memories.

Corrosive Warheads and the Missiles are unlikely to hit Eternal since he's a much, MUCH smaller target than what the warheads are intended for plus speed equal means he's going to be moving just as fast as it.

What exactly is a Union Core? Depending on your answer, Eternal might be able to just... turn off Haruna with his Maximum Drive.

Sorry being late Witchy lel

Anyway Akre already give his argument about Eternal very well so i just giving my small argument lel

Alright.

AP: Haruna's AP is pretty irrelevant in this match, corrosive warheads will oneshot Eternal no questions asked. Haruna upscales from that value 6 to 7 times, so he dosnt oneshot without amps either

Corrosive Warheads will absolutly hit. They are homing and have the AoE of a Warship of Harunas class, witch is around 770 feat/220 meters. They spatially freeze everything upon detonation and crushes it on a sub quantum level.

Union Core: Union Cores are Quantum pcs the size of 2 fists

No like, if the Union Core operates on a connection-type relationship with Haruna then he can straight up just turn it off with his Maximum Drive alongside Haruna herself, leaving her basically comatose.

Literally everything Haruna throw at Eternal will be nulled if he active Maximum Drive.

But the question here is: Would he use powernull right off the bat?

@Akreious

Can you elaborate. Her Union Core is basically her conciousness

@James

He can null natural phenomenas?

Basically, Eternal powernull can disable the power source that come directly from true Gaia Memory or Earth's consciousness. By destroyed their connection he can prevent them from working and upon being affected by it, that object/person will become immobilized and powerless. So, 5-B powernull, that is.

Also, since Shipvesell Haruna is used, there's likely a chance that Eternal will used powernull since the opponent that he faced is literally a freaking ships.

Alright, i will just roll with that then

Any reason why Eternal would null a ship that he has no knowledge of? Haruna looks like the actual world war 2 ship minus the fact that she glows in the dark.

And even if he opens with this null, it still takes like 5 seconds to pull off right. Haruna has already swarmed him Corrosive warheads at that point

Any reasons why wouldn't he use powernull on her? Even it's a normal ship he still gonna use his powernull, mostly because of disabling the ship weapons will make it easier for him to approaching it.

And before the Corrosive warheads can even get to him, the powernull is already activated which will turn all of those into nothing but pile of metals. 5 seconds is enough for him to put it into the slot then press the button, it's not some complex movement, though.

First Witch said:
Alright, i will just roll with that then
Any reason why Eternal would null a ship that he has no knowledge of? Haruna looks like the actual world war 2 ship minus the fact that she glows in the dark.

And even if he opens with this null, it still takes like 5 seconds to pull off right. Haruna has already swarmed him Corrosive warheads at that point
Firstly, you're vastly overselling her ability to hit him. He has his own energy blasts and is an insanely trained mercenary soldier, so taking a hit from a missile or just being in the general vicinity of a missile would be an idiotic thing for a... soldier, to do. The Missiles are NOT faster than him here due to speed equalized.

Secondly, he pretty much immediately opens with his Maximum Drive against opponents. Heck, in Zi-O, he was basically spamming his Maximum Drive not for the nullification effect but rather as an attack boost (Causing one of those power rangers big explosions with a single swing of his sword).

Thirdly, the fact that Haruna looks like a WW2 Ship hurts her even more since every instance we have of him trying to damage larger objects like a Windmill (Fuuto Tower) has him using his Maximum Drive. It's even worse if she's bigger because he's just even more inclined to go Strengthening Armament; AKA he'd either have a big green death sword that'd 1-shot her or a big green death ball which would also 1-shot her.

Firstly, you're vastly overselling her ability to hit him

... Alright, let me clarify this one more time. Corrosive Warheads are homing, can move irrigular paths and dodge and have the AoE of 220 meters/770 feets. A single volley can contain over 50 of those, around 10 if shes holding back. Rather than telling me that i oversell her ability to hit, tell me how Eternal is dodging that speed equal.

Secondly, he pretty much immediately opens with his Maximum Drive against opponents. Heck, in Zi-O, he was basically spamming his Maximum Drive not for the nullification effect but rather as an attack boost (Causing one of those power rangers big explosions with a single swing of his sword).

So he dosnt open with the null but attacks? How big is the actual amp? Because, like i said, Harunas Dura upscales from Tsar Bombas 6-7 times, he aint break her Klein Field if he dosnt amp past that. And if he can amp past that it should be noted on his profile.

Even if he breaks through her Klein Field and destroy her ship, she can still fight as a mental model.

Thirdly, the fact that Haruna looks like a WW2 Ship hurts her even more since every instance we have of him trying to damage larger objects like a Windmill (Fuuto Tower) has him using his Maximum Drive. It's even worse if she's bigger because he's just even more inclined to go Strengthening Armament; AKA he'd either have a big green death sword that'd 1-shot her or a big green death ball which would also 1-shot her.

He isnt pulling a attack before Haruna thinks and throws masses of Corrosive Warheads on him though

Back