• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Establishing content skill requirements

I think:

E.G combat should be: able to masters all kind of martial arts, fighting styles, weapons in the world, somewhat surpass real world upper limit, can easily develop new fighting style on the fly to combat opponents, capable of predicting, analyzing opponents combat abilities and combat informations with extreme precision and accuracy akin to precognition, creating complex combat/fighting strategy in short amount of time under heavy pressure, etc...
I'd also like to add something of like... a minimum number requirement for army solos to even count. That, and to add a note that an Army solo on it's own must be done through sheer skill, with no statstomps or anything. But at the same time, I've no clue how to write that into your pretty solidly written justification.
Supergenius combat: Having combat, fighting skill which at the level considered to be impossible in real life, scifi level of skills, having skills to affect reality such as affect space-time, dimension, causality, fate, concepts etc...... (shit supergenius is hard, soind too specific for my taste)
Yeah thing is I was completely avoiding any mentions of haxes via skill, because thst straight up isn't quantifiable for a level of skill, it's just "unknown".
Metal Gear is absolutely a Superhuman verse, lol what?
I was going for a supernatural aspect, but eh.

In that case, damage should be shown or stated to have been inflicted(or was able to be inflicted). If you just statstomp the army through either Durability or Speed, it's not really a skill feat anyways.
I agree, but it is still a very selective feat. I think it should be something like this:
Characters who can turn even the slightly possible situations or even impossible situations in their favor with their skills without going any developments or their opponent going any reduction.
It's simply an example, not a qualifier you apsolutely have to meet, some people can't do that, but would still be EG.
Then sure.
I noted that I'm not 100% on Supergenius even being a combat rating above, so yeah.
I mean, I think we should ditch the idea of being in a race of classifying Supergenius, if nothing is happening really well, then just choose a single tier which would be above the real-world standards, like how about these?:
- Mindless
  • Animalistic
  • Above Average
  • Gifted
  • Genius
  • Extraordinary
  • Nigh-omniscience
  • Omniscience

Extraordinary as an Intelligence tier would address an intelligence tier above the real-world limits, without there being a need for anything like a need for classifying Supergenius.

It would just be like Superhuman Stamina, a tier which addresses above-peak human levels of stamina, but everybody knows that characters in that tier can still have massive difference between them.
To be able to dodge even if a character knows all the directions of the arrows he still needs speed. So that doesn't qualify.

Here is what I recently gave in a thread as a proposal on intelligence based on calculations:

Genius: Character with a computing capacity comparable to a high-performance computer. Characters capable of outwitting the latter's strategies in a fight and managing to stand up to them while being comparable or inferior to them also obtain this level of intelligence.

Extraordinary Genius: Character with a computing capacity comparable to a latest-generation supercomputer. The rest is the same.

Supergenius: Character with a computing capacity beyond that of a quantum computer. And everything else.
Classifying intelligence based on computing capacity is for general intelligence and even in that, it only meets a single criterion.

Also, make sure that intelligence levels up to Genius would need to be somewhat replicable IRL so you cannot really compare a genius to a "high-performance" computer.
I think:

E.G combat should be: able to masters all kind of martial arts, fighting styles, weapons in the world, somewhat surpass real world upper limit, can easily develop new fighting style on the fly to combat opponents, capable of predicting, analyzing opponents combat abilities and combat informations with extreme precision and accuracy akin to precognition, creating complex combat/fighting strategy in short amount of time under heavy pressure, etc...

Supergenius combat: Having combat, fighting skill which at the level considered to be impossible in real life, scifi level of skills, having skills to affect reality such as affect space-time, dimension, causality, fate, concepts etc...... (shit supergenius is hard, soind too specific for my taste)
I personally wanted to make "master all kinds of techniques" as Omniscience (but with high confirmation of that narrative) and "master almost all kinds of techniques" Nigh-Omniscience as a battle intelligence tier, along with both of them knowing all the possible ways a battle can go, or know about almost all the possible ways a battle can go, respectively.

......pretty sure that is only possible with hax
Yes, the exact reason anything like that is being shot down. You can't hax someone via skill unless we're talking precision. Some characters have the skill to cut molecules and shit via their skill with a sword, so that'd be matter manip.
I agree, but it is still a very selective feat. I think it should be something like this:
Added to the OP along with Vietthai96's part.
Then sure.

I mean, I think we should ditch the idea of being in a race of classifying Supergenius, if nothing is happening really well, then just choose a single tier which would be above the real-world standards, like how about these?:
- Mindless
  • Animalistic
  • Above Average
  • Gifted
  • Genius
  • Extraordinary
  • Nigh-omniscience
  • Omniscience

Extraordinary as an Intelligence tier would address an intelligence tier above the real-world limits, without there being a need for anything like a need for classifying Supergenius.

It would just be like Superhuman Stamina, a tier which addresses above-peak human levels of stamina, but everybody knows that characters in that tier can still have massive difference between them.

Classifying intelligence based on computing capacity is for general intelligence and even in that, it only meets a single criterion.

Also, make sure that intelligence levels up to Genius would need to be somewhat replicable IRL so you cannot really compare a genius to a "high-performance" computer.
I don't think if we get rid of Supergenius, that there shouldn't really be anything replacing it, it was an iffy tier of skill so why replace it with other iffy tiers?

I don't think if we get rid of Supergenius, that there shouldn't really be anything replacing it, it was an iffy tier of skill so why replace it with other iffy tiers?
I feel like Supergenius should still be a thing if only for consistency with the "regular" inteligence rating

I feel like Supergenius should still be a thing if only for consistency with the "regular" inteligence rating
I mean Mindless is already not listed, it's moreso a state of being then combative ability, so getting rid of Supergenius wouldn't be horrific.

My question is—Obviously while I agree that skill can’t be quantified through hax abilities through a unified/standardized system, would you consider hax that are? (In verse)? For example, the Kamehameha takes 50 years of martial arts experience/expertise to accomplish for Earthly beings/those who aren’t gifted with Ki. So would you then allow that in-verse quantification affect their rating?

My question is—Obviously while I agree that skill can’t be quantified through hax abilities through a unified/standardized system, would you consider hax that are? For example, the Kamehameha takes 50 years of martial arts experience/expertise to accomplish for Earthly beings/those who aren’t gifted with Ki. So would you then allow that in-verse quantification affect their rating?
Hm.

So, my first thoughts on this matter are that it's an experience feat, which is different than skill, so it'd barely qualify, expeically if other races are built different and can do it very quickly.

How would we quantify statements about a character possessing mastery over all known forms of martial arts or swordsmanship styles? Let us assume for both examples, it's contextualized as being inclusive to all known forms throughout human history, our history in real life. So, completely disregarding fictitious combat forms to not include really crazy examples that can't be quantified like swordsmanship styles that allow you to cut through concepts or cut through things with your emotions.

How would we quantify statements about a character possessing mastery over all known forms of martial arts or swordsmanship styles? Let us assume for both examples, it's contextualized as being inclusive to all known forms throughout human history, our history in real life. So, completely disregarding fictitious combat forms to not include really crazy examples that can't be quantified like swordsmanship styles that allow you to cut through concepts or cut through things with your emotions.
Actually, if it didn't take like a millennia, it'd be somewhere in EG, but it should be noted other qualifiers should be met and that just knowing it all doesn't particularly mean you are capable of seamlessly using all of it.

Solely because it is almost impossible to classify it the best and unobjectionable way.

We choose Supergenius for General Intelligence when a character performs anything on the magnitude of that classification being immeasurable/infinite, or them being able to develop an invention which defies even the laws of the world (particularly sciences) and deviates largely from reality.

But in battle, we cannot apply its exact same logic in battle intelligence.

For example, that would classify Thanos, someone who can perform attacks which defy physics and realities with the reality stone, but that isn't his intelligence, but rather just a tool. A character would need reality warping or law manipulation to pull off something like that which isn't intelligence in any forms.

And if we were to be truly kidding, then almost every fictional character defies physics, because we never apply law of conservation of energy to their attacks, and that's why we are powerscalers, we use physics to scale characters who defy physics.

Further, everyone's opinion about Supergenius as an intelligence tier would be different, because would need to make a tier which surpasses the real-world limits, and is below omniscience/nigh-omniscience. You can classify Extraordinary Genius BIQ and see it being on the same level as someone's interpretation of Supergenius BIQ, or vice-versa.

That's all about my thought of ditching Supergenius and classifying everything above human limits and below omniscience-related tiers as "Extraordinary", or any word which suggests the same, I am not in a 100% support of it being named as "Extraordinary", other suggestions are obviously welcomed.

Hm.

So, my first thoughts on this matter are that it's an experience feat, which is different than skill, so it'd barely qualify, expeically if other races are built different and can do it very quickly.
Sure, but obviously it’s meant to be a demonstration of martial arts skill. It’s toted exactly as such when Roshi laughs at Goku’s face for wanting to try—He needs to be 50 years skilled to pull it off. Then Goku does it anyway.

Also, while some races can immediately use Ki, that doesn’t detract from the martial arts you are required to learn to use it when you don’t have that benefit. Some people simply have talent in fields that others don’t IRL, but the ones who achieve the same results without that leg up aren’t less knowledgeable. It’s the same concept, but—Y’know—Exaggerated for fiction.

Actually, if it didn't take like a millennia, it'd be somewhere in EG, but it should be noted other qualifiers should be met and that just knowing it all doesn't particularly mean you are capable of seamlessly using all of it.
I see, so for the example I'm thinking about, the character in question has mastered all swordsmanship styles in the world, specifically mastered through constant training and combat, and is capable of combining multiple swordsmanship styles while fighting - while accruing all of this knowledge and experience in only a couple millennia. Would this still classify under EG in your opinion?

Indeed

Just make it a staff thread, it will keep the discussion more organized
I'd need an admin for that lmfao
Mindless should be listed. It should be a character who does nothing but only fights based on their instincts.
So... animalistic?

Fighting on nothing but instinct is basically what Animalistic is, Mindless is basically "Cannot fight at all because they don't have the mental capacity to fight". Think Fredbear from Five Nights at Freddy's.
I see, so for the example I'm thinking about, the character in question has mastered all swordsmanship styles in the world, specifically mastered through constant training and combat, and is capable of combining multiple swordsmanship styles while fighting - while accruing all of this knowledge and experience in only a couple millennia. Would this still classify under EG in your opinion?
Would depend on their performance against others, a bunch of statements is all fine and dandy, but if you don't have the feats to back it up, it could be meaningless.

First of all, I am pretty sure most of the higher up staff would prefer to handle this in a staff only thread. Won't close or move right away given I notice some valuable discussions to be had. However, I pretty much agree there should be more elaborations and sternness with the Genius and above ratings especially. I remember when Gifted was the highest possible rating for people who are merely combat strategists and not scientists. Then it was agreed to add Genius level combat to those who are basically proficient at thinking outside the box or predict fighting styles via reading breathe patterns.

For Supergenius combat, I'd say prerequisites such as "Processing infinite amounts of combat information" I'd best say it is reserved for those who can calculate an infinite number of different possibilities and accurately predict the best tactic out of all of them. Basically, it's reserved for those with Cosmic Awareness/Precognition on an infinite possibilities level. Basically various characters from Xenoblade Chronicles would be the definition. It's basically what Zanza with Both Monados has who in turn would scale to Shulk who also has the same level of power.

Extraordinary Genius would basically be reserved for those who either "Are a master of every form of martial arts known to man" or something basically would default to having said level of hand to hand combat or above. Batman is an example who would just barely meet that criteria, with various characters with impossible levels of skills via powers giving them levels of martial arts unachievable. Such as Ki Sense in Dragon Ball alone offers possibilities that require EG level combat genius to counter. Or Spider-Man's "The Way of the Spider" is another alternative example.

So... animalistic?

Fighting on nothing but instinct is basically what Animalistic is, Mindless is basically "Cannot fight at all because they don't have the mental capacity to fight". Think Fredbear from Five Nights at Freddy's.
Tbh animals can still think consciously about things around them and still analyze their opponents, like animals don't approach those animals who look big, or for e.g., be ready for approaching threats and basically react in any way. A mindless being would not think about anything and rely on their instincts for 100% stuff. Though yes, Mindless being named as "Instinctive" may still be a good suggestion.

First of all, I am pretty sure most of the higher up staff would prefer to handle this in a staff only thread. Won't close or move right away given I notice some valuable discussions to be had. However, I pretty much agree there should be more elaborations and sternness with the Genius and above ratings especially. I remember when Gifted was the highest possible rating for people who are merely combat strategists and not scientists. Then it was agreed to add Genius level combat to those who are basically proficient at thinking outside the box or predict fighting styles via reading breathe patterns.
Yeah, I did not expect this to blow up like it has, but this is a time like, at least for my profiles, that has turned into listing skill separately to everything else.
For Supergenius combat, I'd say prerequisites such as "Processing infinite amounts of combat information" I'd best say it is reserved for those who can calculate an infinite number of different possibilities and accurately predict the best tactic out of all of them. Basically, it's reserved for those with Cosmic Awareness/Precognition on an infinite possibilities level. Basically various characters from Xenoblade Chronicles would be the definition. It's basically what Zanza with Both Monados has who in turn would scale to Shulk who also has the same level of power.
Can you write a proper justification for this? I think it could work, actually.
Extraordinary Genius would basically be reserved for those who either "Are a master of every form of martial arts known to man" or something basically would default to having said level of hand to hand combat or above. Batman is an example who would just barely meet that criteria, with various characters with impossible levels of skills via powers giving them levels of martial arts unachievable. Such as Ki Sense in Dragon Ball alone offers possibilities that require EG level combat genius to counter. Or Spider-Man's "The Way of the Spider" is another alternative example.
The below is what has been written for EG, would that be satisfactory for you?
Extraordinary Genius: Characters who can turn even the slightly possible situations or even impossible situations in their favor with their skills without going any developments or their opponent going any reduction. Able to masters all kind of martial arts, fighting styles, weapons in the world, somewhat surpass real world upper limit, can easily develop new fighting style on the fly to combat opponents, capable of predicting, analyzing opponents combat abilities and combat informations with extreme precision and accuracy akin to precognition, creating complex combat/fighting strategy in short amount of time under heavy pressure, etc...
(Both parts of this revised section are courtesy of Vietthai96 and RoggerReggor)

Able to masters all kind of martial arts, fighting styles, weapons in the world, somewhat surpass real world upper limit, can easily develop new fighting style on the fly to combat opponents,
I'm curious about this part.

I'm making a character and when creating him I intended to give him an initial EG based on Ant's opinion.

Her justification is as follows:
Susanoo defeated thousands of samurais and demons, collecting combat techniques and refining his own fighting style. He learned a hundred different combat techniques and defeated 169 legendary Japanese warriors summoned from across space and time, including Miyamoto Musashi, Sasaki Kojirō, Oda Nobunaga, Date Masamune, Sanada Yukimura, and Okita Souji, mastering the techniques and combat styles of each. These include weapon techniques (Swords, Spears, Staffs, Axes, Clubs, Scythes, War Fans, D-Edges, Ninja-Swords, Bows, Guns and Dual), as well as elemental techniques (Flame, Ice, Lightning, Poison, Storm, and Evil).
On his new terms, where would he be?

As I said, the game is a roguelike, but not like Hades where dying is part of the story, when you die here, you only go back to the beginning of the game or to day 1. With the true ending of the game being to do it in 3 days .

I personally wanted to make "master all kinds of techniques" as Omniscience (but with high confirmation of that narrative) and "master almost all kinds of techniques" Nigh-Omniscience as a battle intelligence tier
1. This is too verse-context dependant, for example, verse A is limited in Earth only so knowing all techniques, martial arts, fighting skills in general land the verse character into Omniscience. However verse B is way biiger in scope, which extend far above Earth realm with more ridiculous ***** for combat, so a character in this verse who knowing all techniques, martial arts, fighting skills but Earth only will not land said character even at Nigh-Omniscience, since there is things outside said character knowledge scope, and the requirement must be know every techniques in the verse to be Omniscience, but there is a problem, despite being in the same intelligence rank, both verse have extremely large gap, that make no sense if we put them in a vs match, or at least making comparison.

2. Knowledge =/= Intelligence, knowing all thinga doesn't make you more intelligence, knowing all techniques is useless as long as you can't apply it to combat, a robot that have data/informations of all fighting techniques do not make the robot a genius in battle if it can't apply the techniques into the battle, just know something doesn't mean you can apply it into practice especially combat where you need to apply your techniques for combat situation. This apply to even in real life, i actually have knowledge of Wingchun, Karate, Jeet Kune Do, but i can't ******* apply them into the real battle situation at all, so what combat intelligence i going to have??, probably Average at best, this also should be applied to most combat intelligence requirement, know the arts doesn't make you good, you need to actually applies them

3. Omniscience in general require you to know everything which include fighting techniques, somehow being Omnscience without knowing martial arts, fighting techniques,......is the violation of Omniscience requirement, so. Beside it is made clear before that this rating do not gain anything in a vsmatch aside from knowing many things, so having this rating for combat is just wrong move

All and all, Nigh-Omniscience and Omniscience combat rating should not exist, it is ridiculous

I'm curious about this part.

I'm making a character and when creating him I intended to give him an initial EG based on Ant's opinion.

Her justification is as follows:

On his new terms, where would he be?

As I said, the game is a roguelike, but not like Hades where dying is part of the story, when you die here, you only go back to the beginning of the game or to day 1. With the true ending of the game being to do it in 3 days .
I don't ******' know, save it for the follow-up thread lmfao

1. This is too verse-context dependant, for example, verse A is limited in Earth only so knowing all techniques, martial arts, fighting skills in general land the verse character into Omniscience. However verse B is way biiger in scope, which extend far above Earth realm with more ridiculous ***** for combat, so a character in this verse who knowing all techniques, martial arts, fighting skills but Earth only will not land said character even at Nigh-Omniscience, since there is things outside said character knowledge scope, and the requirement must be know every techniques in the verse to be Omniscience, but there is a problem, despite being in the same intelligence rank, both verse have extremely large gap, that make no sense if we put them in a vs match, or at least making comparison.

2. Knowledge =/= Intelligence, knowing all thinga doesn't make you more intelligence, knowing all techniques is useless as long as you can't apply it to combat, a robot that have data/informations of all fighting techniques do not make the robot a genius in battle if it can't apply the techniques into the battle, just know something doesn't mean you can apply it into practice especially combat where you need to apply your techniques for combat situation. This apply to even in real life, i actually have knowledge of Wingchun, Karate, Jeet Kune Do, but i can't ******* apply them into the real battle situation at all, so what combat intelligence i going to have??, probably Average at best, this also should be applied to most combat intelligence requirement, know the arts doesn't make you good, you need to actually applies them

3. Omniscience in general require you to know everything which include fighting techniques, somehow being Omnscience without knowing martial arts, fighting techniques,......is the violation of Omniscience requirement, so. Beside it is made clear before that this rating do not gain anything in a vsmatch aside from knowing many things, so having this rating for combat is just wrong move

All and all, Nigh-Omniscience and Omniscience combat rating should not exist, it is ridiculous
This is true, but again, it is the same with Omniscience and Nigh-Omniscience as general intelligence as well.
Characters who know literally everything. Be aware that even if they may know everything in their own setting that this does not grant them knowledge of beings from outside of it.
So yes, if we were to apply these logics, then Omniscience (and Nigh-Omniscience) even as General Intelligence tiers would not make sense.

Omniscience happens to be limited to settings, and we already recognize that, and there's nothing in objection to that.

General omniscient would be a combat-omniscient in most cases, but yes, the vice-versa may not be the same case.

For example, Izuru Kamakura has the talent of every Hope's Academy student, and therefore would have talent of the Ultimate Martial Artist which would include the same history of him knowing every technique, though yes, I stated that it should be heavily supported by both narratives and context to prove that.

Yujiro knows virtually every martial arts technique but that would still not give him the liberty to have the rating since it would fail to explain Yujiro's incomplete knowledge regarding other characters, and he would never satisfy the "Would know all the possibilities and combinations in a battle" scenario which is a true Omniscient moment.

And about knowledge not making an intelligence tier, I don't think I will disagree with it, but VSBW itself recognizes it as such.

The thing is, Omniscience and Nigh-Omniscience have been treating to be a rating that do not have any impact on vs match, unlike other intelligence ratings, and i actually disagree with groups Omnoscience and Nigh-Omniscience into Intelligence. However, the thing with combat situation is where you have battle IQ, the ability to be smarter in combat, so idk why Omniscience and Nigh-Omniscience for combat is being proposed, it make no sense, ridiculous, redundant and unecessary because you can't even list Omniscience and Nigh-Omniscience as combat intelligence rating, as like the point 3

Also like i said, a situation where a character know all combat techniques which is rated Omniscience, but said charater can't apply the knowledge and get beaten by another character who know only some combat techniques and is rated as Gifted in combat, so you still need another rating to rate the Omniscience guy cause the guy is amateur as **** when it come to combat. So this is just ridiculous, we should make something practical and appliable, reasonable rather than making Omniscience and Nigh-Omniscience combat rating for the sake of having them.

Omniscience and Nigh-Omniscience general intelligence rating should also be removed from Intelligence too, but this should be in another thread

I don't know how I feel about this. A lot of characters are gonna hit that Genius tier at the very least. Like EG is the first requirement hit that requires above human level skill and it's barely above human skill. Like the only thing stopping a human from EG is our very limited time on Earth. 40% of the wiki will fit in the Genius category and another 30% in EG.

While this shit is still under a normal discussion, I have a question about Unohana, would she count for EG? I asked Ant about this and he said yes, but to explain: Unohana is a master of 8000 sword styles, and as a swordsman scales above the likes of Aizen and Urahara in swordsmanship, both who have been accepted to have performed the same feat. I'm also wondering about Kenpachi as well since not only does he scale above as Unohana stated he could fight base Yhwach (who is ~ to Yamamoto who is >> to Unohana) but also through pure intuition can counter a Bankai that seals all of his senses barring touch and also ESP, in addition to figuring out a thought-based ability's weakness in a matter of seconds into the fight, which even the user didn't know about. Of course this also applies to Yamaji since he also mastered all Kido and every Shinigami art.

Well shit. I was hoping for a hint because Uno, Kenny, and Yama are the "Big 3" when it comes to having my work cut out for Bleach revisions (can't let Zoro and Mihawk hog it all up for Big 3 EG swordsmen)

Well shit. I was hoping for a hint because Uno, Kenny, and Yama are the "Big 3" when it comes to having my work cut out for Bleach revisions (can't let Zoro and Mihawk hog it all up for Big 3 EG swordsmen)
We barely have a standard set, so we don't know how things will change. They might be EG or just Gifted for all we know for now.

I don't know how I feel about this. A lot of characters are gonna hit that Genius tier at the very least. Like EG is the first requirement hit that requires above human level skill and it's barely above human skill. Like the only thing stopping a human from EG is our very limited time on Earth. 40% of the wiki will fit in the Genius category and another 30% in EG.
I personally agree, we need far more requirements for Genius and above.

And one thing I'd like to expand on the example I provided a few messages ago, the one being required for someone to master all fighting styles or defeating someone with equivalente level, is to extend such rule for weapon's only characters; in order for someone to be a genius, they need to either master all fighting styles of one (or multiple) weapon(s), for example Bullesye , who's a master marksmen with convential weaponry (firearms and the likes) and unconvential weanpory (any throwables like darts or even cards). He can defy the very laws of physics to make his bullets/throwables richocete across multiple surfices in order to hit his opponent (or even opponents). I believe this should be minimum, a requirement to even be considered a genius in combate.

I personally agree, we need far more requirements for Genius and above.

And one thing I'd like to expand on the example I provided a few messages ago, the one being required for someone to master all fighting styles or defeating someone with equivalente level, is to extend such rule for weapon's only characters; in order for someone to be a genius, they need to either master all fighting styles of one (or multiple) weapon(s), for example Bullesye , who's a master marksmen with convential weaponry (firearms and the likes) and unconvential weanpory (any throwables like darts or even cards). He can defy the very laws of physics to make his bullets/throwables richocete across multiple surfices in order to hit his opponent (or even opponents). I believe this should be minimum, a requirement to even be considered a genius in combate.
Okay show me an IRL person who can do all of that. We're still following the sodding spirit of general intelligence, not wanking genius skill to be more than it is; the peak of human skill.

Okay show me an IRL person who can do all of that. We're still following the sodding spirit of general intelligence, not wanking genius skill to be more than it is; the peak of human skill.
The level doesn't really matter, you can put it as a requirement for EG, Supergenius or whatever; all I'm saying is that these "rules" are necessary to not clog a certain level (Which will be most likely be either Genius or EG). No need to say I'm wanking shit, lmao.

The level doesn't really matter, you can put it as a requirement for EG, Supergenius or whatever; all I'm saying is that these "rules" are necessary to not clog a certain level (Which will be most likely be either Genius or EG). No need to say I'm wanking shit, lmao.
You just said the minimum to be genius in combat was being comparable to ******' Bullseye what do you MEAN that ain't wank--

Back