• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esper vs Soul Reaper

i also doubt this ichigo can do much .

If he have a huge AP advantage he could shunpo and cqc getsuga but he never do that in characther , he prefer shunpo + slash .

i'm voting for Mob for now .

Speed equal: Shigeo likely wins

Speed unequal: Ichigo likely wins

Edit: Damn I forgot Ichigo was only relativistic in his tybw keys

If that's the case then I'm gonna go with Mob. Not only is he perfectly willing to rip Ichigo to shreds from the get-go but the fact that he resists soul-hax means that one of the biggest reasons for Ichigo to win is rendered null and void. Ichi also seems to have BFR but it doesn't really look applicable in this fight (though i'm just going with what's written on his profile). And even if it is useful, I don't see him using it before he gets shredded as it doesn't seem to be a go-to move.

Yeah the BFR is kinda only useful against souls they can hit with Konso or people who can still fight after their body dies. Pretty trash all things considered.

Anyway, I'm going to school and won't be able to reply for a couple of days so hopefully you guys can conclude this thread without me.

He doesn't resist telekinesis nor he doesn't have greater lifting strength so ???% can ragdoll him easily. But in character ???% doesn't do that. If there's some problem Ichigo gets Kars'd or turned into pulp of blood.

So how does Ichigo's shunpo and swing combo work out for him considering its enough to blitz and has more range than starting distance?

Would be hard to even get close to Mob with tornado's, earthquakes etc. around him, the thing ???% passively does moment it arrives. And everything goes to orbit sometimes. If Ichigo finds a way then maybe he could do good damage for ???%, if he cuts through forcefields. Ichigo can win but ???% wins 9/10.

ONE (creator of both series) stated by himself that Mob while "serious" would go toe to toe with Tatsumaki. We don't know if he meant 100% or ???% Mob because both are "serious", but wiki accepted it to be ???% Mob.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Is cross series scaling allowed? his rating seems to be from OPM
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2407942 <The discussion for the scaling

Basically the scaling was accepted because

1.One wrote both series alone and directly, unlike Marvel and DC who have loads of writers and most of the scaling statements.

2.???% Mob is a God-tier who never showed his upper limits and also had zero anti-feats to contradict it

The Prince of Counters said:
What does Mob's Resistance scale to? Ichigo's should easily be in the 100s.
Mob's resistance pretty much ignores soul-hax almost regardless of scale. Not only can his soul regenerate from complete destruction (ignoring soul destruction) but he can function completely the same without a physical body (ignoring soul removal). It's gonna take some pretty esoteric soul abilities to deal with Mob which I'm fairly certain Ichigo doesn't have.

The Prince of Counters said:
Reitasu Crush can effect hundreds of souls, Yammy did this and Ichigo scales above him. If Mobs Resistance isn't on the same level then it's GG
And? Mob regenerates and sends Ichigo into orbit with a thought. That's assuming that ???% hasn't already ripped him to pieces. Additionally, the fact that Mob outranges heavily means that he could just rag-doll from a safe distance or just pin him down and start blasting him to bits.

his casual reiatsu is stronger than his gonzui .

Tatsuki got effected by gonzui but her soul was fine overall , being near a casual yammy was still too much for her soul and she was being crushed despite her resistance of 100+ souls .

Back