• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm still sticking to Esdeath taking this flawlessly.

I men, if she, while casual, flash froze Susano'o upon their first encounter, then what would be done to Octavia?

The fight is like this:

Esdeath runs at Sayaka, flash freezes her, and snaps her fingers, causing the ice to shatter apart, along with the magical girl.

That's neat but it won't kill Oktavia at all.

Also if you want to use this logic, Sayaka waves her hand and puts her to sleep, because she can (and she is smarter than Esdeath by a long shot)

No, Tatsumi is.

Esdeath one shotted him after cutting off her own arm and draining herself with time Stop.

Fight should still be valid. All depends on if Esdeath freezes her or not.

I'm getting really tired of the idea that we assume a character is only above baseline when they stomp a baseline after being weakened.

If they have no concrete feats aside from stomping baselines, they're still unquantifiably above baseline, no matter how you cut it.

Well, KLK is a pretty specific case, since it's scaling chain mostly does not involve tier jumps (aside from Ragyo, who casually thrashed both Ryuko & Satsuki and is at its end), while in AgK Tatsumi, who's somewhere in a middle of it, jumps a whole tier by stomping a mid-end High 7-A character.

@Gargoyle

No. She is going to be 6-B according to what VersusJunkie told me since we will erase the Environmental Destruction thing.

I dunno. But he did tell me that there was an admin that agreed on removing the Environmental Destruction term from the wiki.

Okay so. Esdeath is likely going to be 6C.

Still, she gets haxed to death if she doesn't go for freeze, so nothing really changes.

Guess it's still fair.

Inconclusive FRA

What are the votes

I'll assume it's (2-0-5)

Esdeath - 2 (Muhammedmco, ApiesDeathbyLazors)

Sayaka Miki - 0 ()

Inconclusive - 5 (Gargoyle One, RebubleUselet, RKGenki, ZackMoon1234, Jesterofgames)

You can count the votes yourself if you want.

Back