• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, is that inconsistent?

Iirc she froze those with Kurome because they needed to analyze them.

About wal, she is stronger than most, but invisibility is not affected by this at all.

No, her senses were stated to be improved after she lost Tatsumi

But thinking this over, Sayaka instantlh gets screwed in CQC due to the distance

Right, forgot about that.

I need to check with Kal if having Madokami's memories would give Sayaka precog, as it would change everything. As of now I go with inconclusive. If the starting distance was per SBA I would have given this to sayaka as she would've had time to summon Oktavia, but here depends on what happens the second the battle starts.

Yeah I completely agree on the SBA distance, Sayaka could just mindhax from Afar.

Here they're close enough to go CQC immediately and it all depends on what Esdeath does.

RKGenki said:
I need to check with Kal if having Madokami's memories would give Sayaka precog, as it would change everything.
It doesn't. She does have cosmic awareness tho.

I'm gonna vote Esdeath for now. Also, I keep hearing "As soon as Sayaka get's scratched, Esdeath loses" but based on the AP difference Sayaka's not getting scratched, she's getting torn apart.

It's not like it makes any difference as Oktavia is summoned from her blood. And even then she has a really fast mid regen + her type 2, so being torn apart is not going to kill her.

I would like to note that Esdeath's ice has corrosive abilities.

It was shown twice:

Firts time when she froze Susano'o and he crumbled to pieces, and the second one was when she froze herself and commited suicide after Akame defeated her in battle.

http://i.imgur.com/nHvUSKY.png

https://imgur.com/a/wPN5e

@RKGenki

Now a question:

Can Oktavia survive this with Mid Regen and Type 2 Immortality?

I don't see Corrosive abilities in the first panel though though ... I see esdeath shattering susano'o

And the second one is at most debatable

Maybe i was wrong by describing it as corrosive.

Neverntheless, Oktavia won't be capable of survicing this, since it would require High-Mid, if not Mid-High Regen (Since she turns her enemies into ash by shattering them apart) to survive this.

And this is something that Oktavia doesn't have.

Muhammedmco said:
Maybe i was wrong by describing it as corrosive.

Neverntheless, Oktavia won't be capable of survicing this, since it would require High-Mid, if not Mid-High Regen (Since she turns her enemies into ash by shattering them apart) to survive this.

And this is something that Oktavia doesn't have.
It doesn't look like she's turning them to ash it looks like she's breaking them into Chunks It will probably still kill her But still

I never said Esdeath wouldn't win if she froze her, that's the entire point of my argument, or else I would've voted for sayaka.

@gar is it? Anyway there's still the type 2 that lets them survive even if everything but the soul gem is destroyed, and if there's blood Oktavia comes back from that via type 8. Hence why Esdeath has to freeze her to win.

Yes, getting torn in half is High Mid

Is her Type 8 applicable? Or does it take too long?

And if it hasn't shown, we must assume it isn't.

Her type 8 works in the same way as she's summoned, from water or blood, so if Sayaka is torn apart she is summoned from the blood, but I won't assume her coming back if she's frozen and shattered.

It's not really regen, is just her being summoned that way + the type 2 of magical girls making it so that Sayaka doesn't die from that.

I don't know if Sayaka's main body would regen.

No it doesn't? Oktavia is still Sayaka even if her main body doesn't regen, and the moment she appears it's either going to be mindhax or reality warping tearing Esdeath apart.

It all depends on what Esdeath does first. If she freezes she win, if she slashes she loses. Inconclusive.

Also noting Oktavia doesn't come out until Sayaka summons it, so if she gets skewered by an Ice Spike she's probably not coming back unless she has Type 8 without Oktavia

The type 8 is actually for Oktavia herself. And as seen in rebellion if there's water/blood near her Oktavia is there.

too bad LoC Sayaka doesn't have that much screen time

So if she doesn't summon it immediately anything Esdeath dies rips her apart more the Mid regen can help with and her type 8 can't be used without Oktavia?

Hmmm.....

.....Is it too late to consider switching my vote?

Esdeath has a ridiculous AP advantage and assuming she decides to go CQC the AP gap makes it impossible for Mid Regen to save and in that case Sayaka dies if she doesn't summon Oktavia.

Ye, she only appeared in Rebellion if I remember correctly.

It's not that it can't be used without Oktavia, it's that it summons Oktavia herself. Her type 8 = her way of summoning. Blood comes out of Sayaka's main body, Oktavia is summoned. Hence why she stabs herself to summon her. And even if she remains torn to shreds she would still be alive without regenerating thanks to type 2, and afaik LoC Sayaka shouldn't have the weakness of the soul gem as it was already taken by Madoka, but I'm not 100% sure about the last part.

Except that in her case it would also summon Oktavia. Even if she needed to do it herself, she would still be able to do so with all the blood that will be there.

Back