• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Surprise this is not Tamamo vs Esdeath (Gil stole the show again),and also if this is an mismatch feel free to close this,otherwise i might caring this,my fav blue haired girl fight each other!!

-LoC Sayaka is used

-Both in character

-Speed is equalized

-Range is 100 meter

-Place located in Istambul,Turqey

-Win via death,Sayaka death is basic death,Esdeath got killed and her corpse got used as necro-yuri mania!!

Esdeath-Sama
Miki.Sayaka.full.452972

• Sayaka: 0
  • Esdeath: 1 (Muh)
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Genki,Rebu,Gar,Genki, Zack, Jester,Apies,AS)

Okay, Esdeath has the AP advantage here, and from what I learned, it is huge. Sayaka would really need a good hack and slash if she wish to even scratch her.

Problem is, Sayaka will starts by summoning Oktavia and the witch will uses some good variety of hax (Witch Kiss and a combat applicant Reality Warping) that can easily harm Esdeath.

I will wait more input from Esdeath, but for now, I'm leaning towards Madoka's assistant.

Also, good choice for Sayaka pic Veloxt. I'm stealing it.

Esdeath can't kill her at all, that's for certain.

But considering Sayaka is not only much weaker then her, and Esdeath has shown to freeze people and encase people on her level an ice, can Esdeath freeze her?

She attempts to do so all the time to the main cast, and she left soldiers and beasts like that about 4x in the series.

Also she doesn't need to do so unless I'm missing something, Mid regen doesn't save you from getting turned to bits, less her Type 8 is that good.

So from what I'm getting at.

Esdeath: Stomp worthy AP advantage combined with freezing and time Stop.

Sayaka: Witch Kiss and RW.

That said didn't witches use RW to rip someone apart? Esdeath can probably react to that.

Anyway, inconclusive for now.

She doesn't do that from the start, does she?

Or Oktavia can just witch kissed her.

Or Sayaka can just pulls out the trick she used against Homura in rebellion.

There's a difference between using it at the start and using it in general, people seem to forget that

Esdeath resists.

What trick.

I thought people gave up on debating if characters can resist PMMM hax lol

I guess I'll vote inconclusive via Gar's reasons for now, although I'm leaning towards Es.

And Homu u thief

Okay then I guess?

How does Sayaka blitz Esdeath in a speed equal match when Esdeath doesn't require an item to Time Stop and can't be hurt by her blade due to the Dura gap and doing so gets her frozen thus losing?

Like. That "Trick" is literally Sayaka screaming "Freeze me"

Esdeath takes this flawlessly.

Simply put, Esdeath can resist Witch Kiss, as it's similar to Demon Extract (Can screw up the mind and drive someone insane). Esdeath is also stronger than Oktavia in terms of AP, not to mention that I don't see Oktavia hacking herself out of Mahapadma or being frozen solid before crumbling to pieces.

All in all, Esdeath takes this one mid-diff.

Gargoyle One said:
How does Sayaka blitz Esdeath in a speed equal match when Esdeath doesn't require an item to Time Stop and can't be hurt by her blade due to the Dura gap and doing so gets her frozen thus losing?

Like. That "Trick" is literally Sayaka screaming "Freeze me"
^Answer plz

Demon's Extract, her Teigu, would drive people to insanity with just a sip. She downed the whole, damn jug, which was bigger then her torso, with barely a finch. That sounds like some pretty good Mind Manip Resistance to me.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Demon's Extract, her Teigu, would drive people to insanity with just a sip. She downed the whole, damn jug, which was bigger then her torso, with barely a finch. That sounds like some pretty good Mind Manip Resistance to me.
"[Drank the entire chalice of Demon's Extract and resisted the Danger Beast's attempt to break her mind/ take control of her, while even of cup of the blood can destroy a human's psyche]"

Based on the size of the jug, I doubt it would reached the level of worth of hundreds of people mindhax resistance.

Also, if we're gonna use multiplier here, Oktavia range is around tens of kilometers due battling with Homulilly and her familiars throughout Mikatihara city. Witches like H.N. Elly casually mindhax tons of peoples far beyond her witch labyrinth at once. Oktavia can likely do the same with superior range.

"[Drank the entire chalice of Demon's Extract and resisted the Danger Beast's attempt to break her mind/ take control of her, while even of cup of the blood can destroy a human's psyche]"

Based on the size of the jug, I doubt it would reached the level of worth of hundreds of people mindhax resistance.

Also, if we're gonna use multiplier here, Oktavia range is around tens of kilometers due battling with Homulilly and her familiars throughout Mikatihara city. Witches like H.N. Elly casually mindhax tons of peoples far beyond her witch labyrinth at once. Oktavia can likely do the same with superior range.

Doesn't mean that Esdeath would succumb to the Witch Kiss. She outright resists it.

Velox, I know it probably wasn't on purpose, but why u do dis to me?

Tbh her resistance is being a bit exaggerated. It's an unquantifiable feat, and it's also done through a medium, we recently had a thread regarding this. Even then we don't have a number of the people who tried to drink the demon's extract, we're just told that everyone who drank it before her became insane.

Also iirc she doesn't have anything that would let her notice Oktavia, as her senses while being really good never showed the capacity to let her notice something that can't be perceived normally. Now, I don't remember if she ever noticed Incursio while invisible as I read AgK more than half a year ago last time, but even if she did that wouldn't be enough.

But the real reason she would lose would be her arrogance. She is the same one that tortured Leone because she "wanted to see the extent of her regen" after knocking out the rest of the group whitout outright killing them after she removed the biggest, immediate threat as she knew about Susanoo's strenght compared to the others. Here she knows nothing about Sayaka, so she won't go for the flash freezing and shattering from the start as she did with Susanoo and as soon as she got her hands on murasame. She's not one to go for the kill from the start unless it's a real threat like Akame who was the only one she knew that might have stood a chanche against her. She would more likely want to torture/humiliate her before killing her for good. If she was bloodlusted this might have been inconclusive depending on if she started with mahapadma+freezing, but being in character will give Sayaka time to summon Oktavia. Even if she doesn't summon her herself, as soon as Esdeath leaves a scratch or cuts her and blood starts coming out Oktavia will be summoned, removing Esdeath's only chanche at victory.

Let's not forget that this is LoC Sayaka, not the reckless Sayaka from the series, so she also has an huge experience advantage as she knows the past events of every timeline both via all the Sayakas' memories and Madoka's memories (technically this would give her an op precog other than her cosmic awareness, but I'm not sure about this)

So basically either.

<She goes CQC and loses

<She attempts to RW her and loses.

<She uses sleep and wins

<She uses her Mind Manipulation and wins

Anyway, there's a lot of assumptions on Esdeath here.

<Never sensed something that can be perceived normally

She sensed Tatsumi who was invisible, Oktavia intends to kill her on half of her abilities does she not?

<Her arrogance

Esdeath isn't arrogant, she is a ******, but she has literally never wasted time when she was fighting someone trying to kill her, Leone she wanted the extent of her Regenerationn. Susanoo got trapped basically instantly. Esdeath attempted to freeze Tatsumi and Akame, and she's pretty much froze every fodder she has ever come across.

You're actually got it the other way around. On multiple occasions Esdeath has frozen fodders and danger beats despite not having knowledge on them, her not freezing Sayaka is even more likely due to the not having knowledge.

Also worth noting Esdeath dominates so hard in CQC it's literally a death sentence for Sayaka

Tatsumi's invisibility with Incursio < witches' invisibiliy, as seen with walpurgis who doesn't have a barrier even instruments saw her only as a storm and no one besides mg actually noticed her.

Esdeath is also a ******, her arrogance can be seen clearly in the last chapters of the manga.

>Froze every fodder

Not 100% true. There are various instances of her not freezing fodder (also note that basically everyone but Tatsumi and Akame were fodder to her, the former thanks to her love and the fact that he was the first one to get a clean hit on her) like with the various encounters with danger beasts, and she froze susanoo because she knew how biological teigu works.

If they go CQC, as soon as Sayaka gets cut Esdeath's done for.

Tatsumi's invisibility is undectable to those who are capable of sending killing intent, and I'm not really sure why you're using Wahlpurgisnacht as an example as Sayaka is fodder to Walpurgusnacht.

Can you name those instances? She froze Dr's danger beasts without a care in the world. She froze the rebels in chapter 63 without a care in the world and she lead with freezing on chapter 56 during the arena fight.

No if she goes CQC Esdeath instantly traps her due to her being ridiculously weaker then Esdeath and assuming Octavia can still be seen she can still be frozen.

Tatsumi is 100% undetectable when he's standing still or moving silently and carefully, and Esdeath didn't notice him from the start during the raid at the palace where susanoo died (granted, he didn't have any killing intent towards her there) iirc, I might be wrong abouth this tho.

I'm using wal as an example of a witch outside of a barrier, and being stronger doesn't affect her invisibility. Actually I'd say that wal is easier to notice due to the storm she generates.

She didn't froze the danger beasts on the peak where she encountered Tatsumi before being teleported, but slashed them with her sword, moments later didn't freeze the giant danger beasts on the island (this might be because they were giant, but still), she didn't lead with freezing against Mine, but with a barrage of ice projectiles. She also fought everyone head on withouth instantly freezing them while abusing her ice powers in last battle before the fight with Akame.

Esdeath noted he was there but ignored him to go after Susanoo. You're thinking of the scene at the rocks.

The Giants didn't get frozen because she already pierced them and they were at a distant, she freezes up close.

You're thinking of the wrong scene, she froze the danger beats when she was with Kurome

Mine was at a distance, my reply at the top.

Except Wal has superior abilities to most magical girls, and is the reason she's so strong in the first place.

Back