• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Cold and calculated killer (literally) fights an iconic electric mouse. Mahapadmha or however it's spelled is banned, along with Ice Storm Commander In Chief. Ash is nowhere to be seen. That is all.

Pikachu render by TRCH
Pika Pika! (Halt, evil one! You must be stopped!)

Esdeath
"Shame such a cute little danger Beast has to die."

Isn't there only a small speed advantage? Like, isn't Esdeath Mach 300+ to Pikachu's Mach 597?

Esdeath is Mach 292+, while Pikachu is Mach 695

Pikachu is more than double her speed.

Isn't that nearly twice as fast?

Also Esdeath is Mach 292 while Pikachu is Mach 597 with MHS+ attack speed.

Also Pikachu is 8A....

Wrong profile, @Gargoyle, and I thought Lina revised it @GKS, but guess that must've been the revised amount anyway. And there have been matches where a person who was between 2-3 times slower won. Happens often at OBD.

What matches? Ones with tons of Hax and healing? Unlike this match?

Top this off with MHS+ attack speed and Esdeaths only Hax is banned.

Lol?

No. It could be stuff involving basic Shounen characters. Speed isn't a problem until it gets crazy, like a ten times gap in fiction. And lightning blocking can be as low as Subsonic. Esdeath can easily react to it depending on distance. Time Stop is an istant win and Pikachu has no hax.

It isn't as low as subsonic when said lightning is MHS+ and Pikachu can easily get close with his speed advantage.

So yeah, still an unbalanced match.

About matches with a speed difference, link me one that isn't decisive via outclassing someone in literally every department other then speed.

Esdeath via ics projectiles. Also ghe fact she can levitate and dodge attacks from the bow and arrow teigu that follows its target and also that Pikachu is a fragile mouse and that he won't be able to intercept Esdeath's surprising ice attacks like the ice spikes, spires, blender, etc. pretty much gives Esdeath the advantage as a whole since speed is equalized. Also Ash is not here, then that means that Pikachu would act like a wild pokemon and won't be wise againsf someone like Esdeath, who can cripple her enemies easily.

So for all of this, i'm voting for General Melons.

Ash's Pikachu is not fragile. In fact, he's more durable than Esdeath (Mountain level+ > Mountain level, that what his profile says). If we are talking about a wild Pikachu, that's another matter.

For now, I hesitantly say Pikachu. Apparently, superior speed, superior durability, if it has Static, that could be difficult for Esdeath. If her weapon is metal, it could also draw in electricity to her.

It's also possible Pikachu could guard against her ice attacks by blasting them apart with electricity.

Less sure on my vote, if speed is equalized, & Esdeath may have a good shot depending on if she can use her time stop here.

Cal.... That's Dragon's picture. Edit your original post and remove the quote.

I'm not sure Esdeath would want to use her time stop against a small mouse. But since Pikachu has the AP/durability advantage, maybe she will.

I'm gonna be with Pikachu since the conduction of eletricity would make her defensive-ice constructs useless. With equalized speed she would dodge the most but i doubt she is capable of hitting Pikachu due distance though. But if Esdeath make physical contact would be sure win to her freezing Pikachu.

The real cal howard said:
Time Stop is an istant win and Pikachu has no hax.
How is her Time Stop an instant win exactly? And need I remind you of this (and also of her W/L ratio):

• Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
Even more so when Pikachu already has the stats advantage.

LeSword said:
I'm gonna be with Pikachu since the conduction of eletricity would make her defensive-ice constructs useless.
Is this about her sword? Because if yes, Esdeath is not stupid and will discard the sword once she realizes he uses electricity. She can easily create another. Also why would her ice constructs be useless?

LeSword said:
but i doubt she is capable of hitting Pikachu due distance though.
No idea what you're trying to say with this.

She can easily overwhelm him using a large number of ice projectiles and good luck dodging those when they move around the same speed as you. She is more intelligent then him as well. Also while Pikachu can fight without Ash guiding him, he is not at his full potential.

@Scarlet. Actually, by this point, Ash isn't exactly...needed for Pikachu to be more than capable on his own, as he's done more than a dozen adventures without humans by now. And that's just counting the shorts before the movies. Not episodes like the one with the giant mechanical Pokémon, or the one with Darkrai and Squishy, or the one where he's tricked by Meowth.

Think of Pikachu as Wonder Woman and Ash as the Justice League. With the other, they become a nigh-unstoppable duo, but by themselves, theyre more than capable on their own.

Final rules then. Speed isn't equalized, and Mahadpadma or however it's spelled isn't banned. How long does it last again? If it's until she deems it to no longer be necessary, forget this paragraph.

I'm not saying he's not capable, I'm saying he's not at his full potential. There's a reason they have trainers no?

Also the Time Stop isn't indefinite, it lasts seconds at best.

My point being that Pikachu has enough experience on his own to render that point moot. But you're right.

Then my final paragraph stands. Speed unequalized, and time stop is allowed.

@ScarletFirefly

Oh, i forgot it. Anyways i don't remember of Esdeath even using ice projectiles in a 1v1 combat, and she don't go at 100% at start of the fight, plus Pikachu have better AP than Tatsumi and the same was capable of knocking out temporally Esdeath with Evolved Incursio iirc. Also, Pikachu can multiply his speed with Agility and can do oversized attacks like in the first episode of Pokemon, Pikachu could attack by sky too using Thunder.

Back