• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs All for One: Second Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess this got removed because of the recent revisions to AGK, but I see no reason why we can't do it again.

All for One is in his Weakened Form (7-B) and Esdeath's Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief is Restircted (7-B), Speed Equalized

Esdeath knows about All for One's base quirk and how powerful he is. All for One is aware of Esdeath's Demon's Extract and it's capabilities. Fight takes place in Kamino ward in Yokohama. Win via any means possible.

and FIGHT!

Esdeath

All for One

AFO is getting downgraded to 7B+ so wait to remake this match

Until then, AFO one shots

Yeah

She's 6C for curbstomping a High 7+, so a bit above 4 Gigatons

AFO is 70 Gigatons

Time Stop doesn't ignore Durability so she can't even hurt him

As for downgrades yeah, AM's feat is going to 1 megaton

And even if it's fair how do you really debate the match

AFO's quirks in his prime are literally unknown

Bruh AFO still needs to be downgraded along with AM. The exaggerated calc result has been debunked., And we have yet to agree on a timeframe to use. So close this for the time being.

If we agree upon the 1 minute timeframe. Prime AFO should be 7-B. 10 Second Timeframe, his weakened state would be like 30 ish megatons.

Gargoyle One said:
And even if it's fair how do you really debate the match

AFO's quirks in his prime are literally unknown
Still this issue

IDK know what quirks we give Prime AFO

A 10 second time frame honestly seems reasonable. A 1 minute time frame seems a little too high given how quick the feat happened. So I'd suggest a 10 second time frame for a high end, a 15 second end for a mid end and a 30 second end for the low end.

Edit: @Verus

Kinda busy rn so I can't really comment on the downgrade thread so would you just copy and paste my suggestion there?

I wonder if this is going to turn into a me vs Knight thread like the previous thread

Also Coming is spelled wrong :p

Esdeath wins

Now, in AFO's favor, his Regenerationn can only be bypassed by freezing his entire body solid, she can't beat it through brute force and if she time stops to freeze him and then shatters the ice she is left weakened while AFO can keep going

But....That's simply too unlikely to happen

AP: Esdeath is>>Someone who's 21 Megatons by standing, AFO is a degree weaker then an All Might going all out.

Experience: AFO is very good in that he defeated ally of OFA users....But that's really the only decent challenge he's ever had.

Esdeath frequently toys with well trained Assasins who can one shot her and dances around them with a smile on her face.

She also has a much, and I mean much better ranged game, and she's capable of taming down Ice hell on AFO without a care in the world, which won't kill him, but she's smart enough to identify his regen and go for a full body freeze to incap, in fact, she did that too Susanoo

Due to her expirience against regen, superior expirience and better AP, and of course an instant full body freeze with Time Stop, I think Esdeath takes this a solid 7/10 times

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Unless it causes problems, AFO has whatever he had when he fought Almight on screen.
Why not give him Shock and regen, he's had the two with him before.

Damn it Gar, you beat me to it. Eh whatever, here comes my own thoughts.

AP:

Esdeath:>Third Form Tatsumi/BaseShikoutazer/Double Teigu Wave> Second Form Tats> First Form Tats >= Budo= 21.92 Megatons by standing.

AFO struggled against a severely weakened All Might who is 38 megatons when going all out. And that was before giving One For All away.

Abilities. AFO has a slight versatility advantage, though Esdeath's variety of ice based attacks are equally veratile. Impact recoil can only reflect physical strikes. And I don't know if it could even reflect a sword strike.

Esdeath takes range without a question.

Esdeath has much better experience and skill feats than AFO

Shock Absoprtion won't work against a piercing/slicing weapon.

High-Mid Regenerationn can be overcome by a total body flash freeze. Witch operates on a Low-High scale. So Esdeath fight's AFO for a good amount of time, before using Mahapdama and flash freezing AFO. Therefore winning.

Pretty much what Gargoyle was saying. Esdeath takes this.

Esdeath - 2

All for One - 0

It sounds like Shock Absorb and High Regen won't make muchof a difference, so it's like whatever man.

Can I just mention I will literally never understand the reasoning for the previous fight?

No offense to Knight and Triforce, they're both good guys, but the literal only thing he had in his favor was a slight AP, Durability and versatility advantage. And AFO wasn't even 4x above Baseline, and yet they said Esdeath couldn't kill him in a time Stop.......And even saying Esdeath was only slightly above Baseline despite curbstomping a baseline while weakened.

Eh whatever.

You what? Esdeath doesn't need prep for Ice Calvary. She made an ice horse for herself with the wave of her hand at the start of the invasion on the empire. She needed prep to make the Ice Calvary army for the war.

We never saw how they operated in comparison to concentrated and unconcentrated to make that call. We just know it was an autopilot function to control themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back