• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs All for One: Second Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
You what? Esdeath doesn't need prep for Ice Calvary. She made an ice horse for herself with the wave of her hand at the start of the invasion on the empire. She needed prep to make the Ice Calvary army for the war.
She does need prep to create large numbers, and considering normal teigu users were taking them down, I'm pretty sure AFO won't have much trouble with em.

Esdeath - 4

All for One - 0

Graf Thorsdottir said:
"as strong as her"

It was Evolved Tat that sliced the horse. Esdeath toyed with him in that form and one shot him as Tyrant
That was ice storm who one shotted the Tyrant

With her being the "Empire's Strongest" and all of that. And IIRC Tatsumi was worried about base Esdeath joining Shikoutazer against them.

So yeah, Third Form Tatsumi still being weary of her.

already fighting Shikou was hard with its AOE attacks but combine that with Esdeath and i also wouldnt have saw Tatsumi winning lol

i mean still Esdeath is dangerous, he would have to worry about attacks coming at him from behind and SHikou attacks that could deal very lethal damage. Esdeath would be a major bother

Yeah, this is Tatsumi having to fight two characters around his level. Even in real life, if you had to fight two people of similar stats to you then you'd be worried as well.

Ice Storm Esdeath > Tyrant Tatsumi > Stage 4 > Stage 3 > Stage 2 > Stage 1

Base Esdeath > Stage 2 > Stage 1

We don't know where she fits at base in comparison to Stage 4 and 3, but she's around it.

Then again, the Esdeath that fought Stage 2 was a bit weakened due to having been making and storing power in the Ice Calvary the past few days.

He fought longer so he has a higher probability of encountering guys that he had to struggle with (AFO wasn't born 7-B, and there are quite the haxy quirks out there)

Judging by the era in which we see Quirks, which is around the 50s if I really had to guess.

Then again the series lacks a timeline

Also for someone who has hundreds of years of expirience he still got trashed by AM

VersusJunkie54 said:
AFO outlived 7 OFA users. So he's likely around 150 or more
Not a reasonable statement. All-Might, his successor and his predecessor arent that far apart in age. All Might seemed to be of a similar age to his predecessor and Deku is a teenager. OfA seems to be passed from an adult to another adult or teen. So 150 is too high.

Still, Esdeath has better experience feats, a background as a soldier, as a general, as a fighter in tournaments and etc.

We have no idea how long each OFA use lived. For all we know they died in their prime. Each one could only be a few decades old at time of death.

To AFO's credit, despite the fact he might be losing pretty badly here Esdeath is probably the only AGK 7B who can beat his regen and defeat him, everyone else I think gets outlasted

IDK, might put him against Tatsumi at some point

High-End has the same regen quirk. And it's implied he can't regen if his head were to be destroyed. So AFO may hold the same weakness.

Hmm.......

I'm rather tempted to put AFO against Tats.

Also I noticed Tatsumi's win against Noumu is outdated, removing

VersusJunkie54 said:
High-End has the same regen quirk. And it's implied he can't regen if his head were to be destroyed. So AFO may hold the same weakness.
But All For One did regenerate his head when All Might punched him in Kamino

VersusJunkie54 said:
Well it can heal serious brain damage, when Endeavor was burning High-End's brain he mention that his Regenerationn was still keeping up. Not only that but All Might crushing All For One's head could have been healed by Super Regenerationn, the doctor himself said so.

So clearly just stabbing the brain or even burning doesn't kill him. However I do agree that Esdeath can over take his regen with freezing so she's got my vote in this fight.

MirioTogata said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
But All For One did regenerate his head when All Might punched him in Kamino
No? We clearly didn't see his head cave in like it supposedly did in the past.

We need two votes and Esdeath has an even record again

Granted, her fights as a 6C may be outdated soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back