• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
--> Both in High 6-C;

--> Near noon;

6442670-2065891498-WWKjy
Orochi

- -> SPEED EQUALIZED;

--> Win via KO, incapacitation, or death;

This is my first try at making a Vs Thread. If anything is wrong, please let me know.
73028463ad35bc19d5f80b082a94ed5c
Escanor

Escanor: 1

Orochi: 1

Far stronger than Tarmiel. Managed to slightly injure Assault Mode Meliodas. <-- Escanor

Murata stated that he is comparable to Golden Sperm and Tornado. <-- Orochi

If this is what you're refering to, here it is.

Orochi is comparable to an extremely casual 1.5e+21 J while Escanor is above far above someone at about 9e+20 J

So if we assume that in this case being "extremely casual" is comparable to being "far stronger than", then that would put Orochi at 1.5x stronger.

Blahblah9755 said:
Orochi is comparable to an extremely casual 1.5e+21 J while Escanor is above far above someone at about 9e+20 J
So if we assume that in this case being "extremely casual" is comparable to being "far stronger than", then that would put Orochi at 1.5x stronger.
And that's an advantage for Orochi. In the other hand, it seems Escanor has a wider arsenal of powers and abilities, like resistance to fire manipulation, getting stronger with time, Regenerationn, and being able to do air slashes.

Can Orochi finish him up before the power gap is filled with time? Can Escanor resist Orochi's flames and immense heat?

Orochi can perfectly copy martial arts with a glance but i don't think that's very useful here.

Orochi has a range advantage and likely a very solid skill advantage too

Any reliable info regarding Escanor's and Orochi's flames temperature?

Orochi's Fire Manipulation wouldn't do much against Escanor as he has extremely high resistance to it. His technique mimicry is also useless because Escanor isn't a martial artist. Escanor is far more versatile and I don't see anything that would allow Orochi to hard counter Sunny Boi's attacks. Voting for Escagod here.

Orochi's beams are kinda weird in a sense, they have fire manipulation ( for instantly melting the walls of the MA), electricity manip (for causing eletric discharges multiple floors around the blast area and static in far away ones) and concussive force(for pushing Saitama away and causing the entire city above MA to be lifted upwards)

"Far more versatile"

The guy who only:

1) Punches.

2) Slashes.

3) Burns.

Given his size and body control, Orochi's CQC is effectively dozens of metres ranged danmaku from a being more skilled than Garou of all people.

For the record, Escanor loses in the first 2 I listed, as Orochi outskills him by far. His only realistic option is blasting him off with Sunshine.

If you ignore abilities that won't matter/are just resistances on their pages, there's no real versatility edge for either.

His page

Powers:

Superhuman blah: nothing new.

Magic: irrelevant per se, no hax abilities.

Extrasensory perception: useless.

Expert Axe wielder: Orochi > Escanor in skill. Useless.

Regen negation: only through soul burning or something. Regular slashes dont, Galan literally was chopped in half and regen'd. Not useful. And inconsistent, little Estarossa regenerated just fine.

Regenerationn: through transforming. He is already at his peak before The One, so no regen available for him.

Heat manipulation/Light Manipulation: Burn stuff.

Air manipulation: air slashes, nothing else.

Flight: useless, its not true flight and with Orochi's size he can catch him long before it becomes relevant.

Stats amp, Empowerment, Summoning: irrelevant.

Resistance to Fire and heat: useful.

Resistance to soul manip, mind manip, Commandments: useless.

Large Size: useless (this is not The One)

I'm gonna vote Orochi thanks to the small AP advantage, much better combat skill, better range, better combat mindset, and the high versatility provided by his shapeshifting

Yeah, i wanted to know the power/time growing factor of Escanor. It could determine this match.

You really cant nerf the power of the grace as it grows stronger every few seconds. Look at him vs Assault mode meliodas, the difference between them is greater than orochi vs Escanor

Yeah, i know he's Low 6-B at high noon. But is there something such as a joule per sec ratio for him or something?

Oh right just so people don't forget Escanor's durability is higher than his AP. Near-Noon Escanor tanked his full countered Cruel Sun while he was severely injured twice with no damage.

The One Escanor is stronger than Full Power Zeldris who stomped the Hermit of Moments which was comparable to a baseline Low 6-B.

Good point. It seems the tables have turned against Orochi once again.

Back