• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This doesn't contradict what I said. If those trillions of people got mindhaxed and that quite existed, then by the verses standards they must have been weak willed."

Or it could be something contradicted by feats. That's the simple fact of the matter. But this is irrelevant now.

No, it's contradicted because that's how Hax works, you don't resist? You are affected

It's perfectly relevant, because that's how Hax works and I want to still argue this in case I am off about that happening.

Except if a hax is noted to fail due to certain stipulations, then resistance is irrelevant. Which is my point. If my mind hax only works on people weaker than me or my EE only works on those weaker, that is a hax weakness Schnee, simple as that.

Now you are dragging this out for no damn reason. It's irrelevant as Hiei has a feat of mindhaxing someone regardless of power which was my main point. A main point that has sense been debunked by Hiei's feats? So tell me, how in the hell is this relelvant to this discussion any longer? I could give two ***** if you want to argue this any longer, fact of the matter is that if is irrelevant here. We are beyond this, I want the answer to my other question.

This weakness does not apply to matches, that's like saying Dragon Ball hax doesn't work if the opponent is stronger because its stated in verse.

I'm not dragging this out for no reason, I am stating how hax should work on threads and especially in this case here.

Now you are dragging this out for no damn reaso

How in the hell is this relelvant to this discussio

I'll drop it as we've been over it enough but relax, we're both friends here

Hax can have weaknessess tho. Perona's ghosts induce depression and negativity via Empathic Manipulation but a negative character could ignore the effects without the resistance.

Manga Hit's timestop doesn't work on stronger beings.

Manga Hit isn't the one we make a profile for the first one is true.

That said, I dropped it.

Yeah, weaknesses to hax still applies in vsbattles. Jotaro's timestop doesn't last longer than 5 seconds, being submerged in water still negates logia devil fruit users, etc.

edit: posted this before seeing the dropped it comment

Regardless.

I actually need to ask what Ezra's deal is in a fight. Spam swords? Or walk up and cut?

And can she one shot in her base form? Because I recall she Stomps Natsu and Grey

Hst master said:
Read through and in all 4 of Hiei's fights he doesn't use mindhax at all, just darkness flame.
Well then......

If this is true, his fights against Ruby and Yang may need a check...

90% sure the gap between Erza and the two of them are exaggerated in the show solely for gags and when things get serious, she's on par with them.

Well then......

If this is true, his fights against Ruby and Yang may need a check...

That was SD arc Hiei, not DT arc Hiei.

No, at this point, she's stronger than them. Although by how much I am not sure. I don't think it's that far tho.

Schnee One said:
Regardless.

I actually need to ask what Ezra's deal is in a fight. Spam swords? Or walk up and cut?

And can she one shot in her base form? Because I recall she Stomps Natsu and Grey
Uses Armor in accordance to her opponent or the situation(for example using her elemental empress armors against Juvia, Natsu, and Laxus respectively. Iirc if there's no particular specifics she tends to lead with Heaven's Wheel Armor.

Erza doesn't have superior skill here. Hiei's got much more experience than her and has been taking on A Class threats (which are 6-A) before he got nerfed by the Jagan implant.

Her equipment is also outclassed by his techniques which outdo her variations of swords.

Equipment and AP are definites for Erza but skill needs some serious explaining

But I'm going to retract my vote for now

Hiei's quite capable of vaporizing said swords. Like, it's completely in character for him to use his fire to vaporize weapons of comparable power to him.

Considering the lack of durability negation on the page and the description of the fire's effects being Fire Manipulation (His normal flames vaporized Bui's steel battleaxe making them well over 3000┬░C or 5400┬░F hot and at the same time his dark flames are even hotter), I would say they're non haxxed.

I don't think her fire resistance would mean anything to Hiei. Natsu at this point doesn't have impressive heat feats and his best feat would be melting iron. I'm actually not sure if she even gets her resistance from Natsu at this point either.

I mean tbf...Heat would only requre certain durability to tank. So it's more the force that could kill her overall.....I think...

I mean

The AP difference isn't huge, the heat itself would absolutely hurt her if she isn't wearing her flame empress.

The AP is essentially a non factor, Hiei scales above 24.7 Kilotons while Erza should be stronger than base Natsu who Zancrow was still toying around with. So I wouldn't say that Erza scales above the 33 Kilotons or even to it since she isn't on the level of Zancrow. But Erza would still have the AP.

In 2nd episode/3-4 chapter natsu melt tarus axe with his body heat, idk if it was steel or iron, and u don't think he canmelt a water sword,if erza use it

Not a necro yet so don't kill me

I'll vote Hiei mid-diff

His Jagan gives him a massive edge. To explain, not only does the jagan grant him Clairvoyance and enhanced senses which are great for combat, but it is that the jagan is able to drive those without spiritual fortitude insane by simply looking at it. Along with this, Hiei has shown the ability to create illusions multiple times.

Moreover, Hiei is a far more ruthless fighter than Erza. Has no qualms with ripping off someone's arm, effortlessly slicing up demons, stabbing someone through the head or even the heart. It's even confirmed he gets satisfaction from killing people. He would definitely go for the kill right away.

And finally, he has far more combat experience than Erza and has been trained by Shigure since he was young. As for Shigure, he's a top level demon who has tens of thousands of years of combat experience and is a highly skilled Swordsman.

Erza has tons of spiritual fortitude tho

Do you know how many times she's been captured and tortured by her enemies?

like 3 times

That's... not what spiritual fortitude is in this context.

In YYH, Spiritual fortitude is merely being able to resist attacks that affect your spirit/soul.

It doesn't refer to tenacity/determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back