• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.....

Erza doesn't seem to resist hisvwye based mindhax.

If he leads with it he wins, if not, Erza cuts.

Base Natsu scales but Natsu was inferior to Zancrow but managed to beat him after absorbing his fire to get stronger. Scaling should go Natsu with Zancrow's fire >> Zancrow himself >> Erza >> Base Natsu.

Doesn't Jagan's mind manipulation work only on fodder? I remember seeing that on a respect thread for Hiei, that it works only on weak willed people and low ranked demons. His page even seems to confirm this.

How good is the hellfire manipulation, anyway? Flame Empress Armor could reduce its effects if there's no hax involved.

Erza's armor should be pretty much meaningless. Hiei can vaporize steel, and she gets her resistance from Natsu who's best heat feat at this point is melting iron.

<Doesn't Javanese mind manipulation onlybwork on fodder

It's Hax. It doesn't matter what it worked on

I don't remember that being stated in the series correct me if Im wrong.

Otherwise, Yang and Ruby vs Hiei should be removed

Looking at the Jagan article at the YYH wiki, it says it can control youkai and humans provided that they have low spiritual power.

It would for enough time for him to walk up and cut her head off

Besides, is there a limit?

Hiei always goes for the kill, for the majority of his childhood he actually loved to fight and kill. He only stopped killing because Yusuke told him not to after they fought and Hiei lost. So yeah, Hiei would kill Erza without a second thought.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Hiei always goes for the kill, for the majority of his childhood he actually loved to fight and kill. He only stopped killing because Yusuke told him not to after they fought and Hiei lost. So yeah, Hiei would kill Erza without a second thought.
Except he wouldn't kill her without a second thought.

What? She told you that Hiei always goes for the kill and the winning conditions is killing the opponent. Hiei will kill her the moment he gets the opportunity.

Calaca Vs said:
What? She told you that Hiei always goes for the kill and the winning conditions is killing the opponent. Hiei will kill her the moment he gets the opportunity.
Well then all his fights must be ******* boring if he just goes around killing people. This character f***ing SUCKS. Now stop bothering me with this triviality.

<Gives reasons for why he'll kill without a second thought

<He wouldn't kill her without a second thought

You need to do better then that

Anyway, Hiei for mine and Bandits reasons

In all fairness without Hiei's Jagan the AP advantage and sheer versatility in armors would give Erza the win

What does the Jagan eye do to give him the win again? As the page notes that the mind hax portion only works on weaker foes.

Burning pointed out that was due to spiritual energy, such as strength of a person's mental state or soul energy

So we treat it as regular mindhax or what as "mental state" can mean a lot of things.

Another thing, does Hiei at this point always go for mindhax in character?

Because, hax can have weaknesses that deal in AP, hence the question. And the description says, mental state or low spiritual power. Isn't SP their energy source? So would that be equalized here?

Spiritual energy isn't Equalized anymore, that's why characters from Bleach are invisible to anyone in matchups that can't see invisible characters

The weakness shouldn't matter. It's Hax, it's the equivalent of saying mindhax from a Star Wars character won't work because, asthe series states "Those with weak will are subject to it"

Schnee One said:
The weakness shouldn't matter. It's Hax, it's the equivalent of saying mindhax from a Star Wars character won't work because, asthe series states "Those with weak will are subject to it"
Except they have plenty of feats that make that null and void as well. Does Hiei have feats of mindhaxing countless people at once (what was it, trillions?)? The only reason this is being questioned is due to the nature of how the ability on his page is worded.

It would have helped this conversation long ago if someone said "Hey, he mindhaxed Yusuke briefly" Now, the question is whether he does that IC during the DT arc.

Also.

"Does Hiei have feats of mindhaxing countless people at once"

This doesn't contradict what I said. If those trillions of people got mindhaxed and that quite existed, then by the verses standards they must have been weak willed.

I'm not 100% on him mindhaxing Yusuke because I read it years ago, so ask Cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back