• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
^of course, I was just saying Erza has tremendous stamina as well. And for range attacks it's obvious that the shockwaves can help but like that she can't study Erza because if she uses flame empress armor she needs to study that if she uses wing blade she needs to study that, Erza is pretty hard to figure out because her strategies change continuously plus Mira does not have a lot of options except for range attacks, but again Mira would have no idea Erza can use Nakagami armor to ignore durabilty so I suppose she will stick more to close combat which gives Erza bigger chance in my opinion,but still it's obvious Mira could win since most probably Erza would have to finish her with Nakagami armor which includes her resisting until she decides to do so and you and others think she won't,while me and others think she will it's purely the point of view...

@Bepo4151 I didn't count your vote at first place because you only said her win with greater dura without any other explanations like your said earlier. But I'm ok to count your vote now since you already explanained it.

Erza:6

Mira:5

Xanx maybe writing that in the match up is better so no one has to go look for the result...

This is leaning on the side of inconclusive here.

I'm gravitating towards Erza for arguments mentioned already. While Mira seems to be an analytical fighter, she will have a hard time to keep up with the constant switching of armos. She's at a disadvantage in range and versatility. Also she's described as reckless sometimes so if she gets flustered, she may make mistakes. Erza will damage her a bit less, but imo her advantages are enough to give her a difficult win.

I'm also leaning towards Erza mainly because of Monarch's and Rin's reasoning. I'd also like to point out that Yu has to clash with something to create shockwaves, so if Erza keeps her distance she will have the range advantage.

Since grace period is over I added the result on Mira's page. Scarlet or burning if you can add it for Erza since the profile is closed.

Back