• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Erza Anime S5
Miraworldt
Erza Scarlet vs Yu Mi-Ra, another match between sword girls again.

Fight at random plain area

Use Post Second Timeskip Erza and Mi-Ra before Body of the King.

Speed equalized

Ok, Who is the winner?

Current votes:

Erza: 8 (Monarch Laciel, Kaltias, Captain Torch, BoomeYang, WilliamShadow, Davidsteel1, Rin Rokudo, ScarletFirefly)

Mi-Ra: 5 (Sir Ovens, Knightofannihilation666, Cropfist, Delta3000, Bepo4151)

Nothing independent of herself. She can call the spirit of an ancient general from china and his flying horse to ride on. It's more like they act as power armour around her, blocking enemy hits and increasing the strength of her own attacks.

Mi-Ra has the AP, skill and range advantage, but she has a tendency to want to get in close to fight, while Erza has the hax advantage with power null (although even without borrowed power, Mi-Ra is still a beast) and spatial cutting.

I don't think Erza starts with Nakagami armour, but she won't have any problems changing into it mid fight either, so I'm going to go with Erza, as once she realises she can't beat Mi-Ra in the strength or skill department, she'll go for hax

Mi-Ra's sword is resistant to magical attacks, and she has higher durability than Erza's DC. Plus, Mi-Ra has fought priests who abuse range advantages before. I give it to Mi-Ra 7/10 times.

Did you know that Mira is the six now? and she possess The King's body (The King of Nox's physical abilities)?---> It enables her to use fundamental force manipulation, although the control is lesser than those who possess the king's wisdom (wisdom of the sage)

And she possess blade of thatagata?

I'm not that familiar with Erza myself, but if we use Mira's latest power, well....

Mira has not shown any of her new power, so no we we not using it. This is world tournament arc, not post ragnorak arc

Ok, now we have

Erza: 3 (Monarch Laciel, Kaltias, Captain Torch)

Mi-Ra: 3 (Sir Ovens, Knightofannihilation666, Cropfist)

Mi-Ra's charyeok isn't magic, there is a separate branch of charyeok that uses magic. I wonder if this count to Mi-Ra's advantage, since by technicalities, she isn't a magic user

Going to put this out there again, Mi-Ra's Dura is stronger than Erza's AP here. So unless Erza starts off using her dura negating armors, she isn't getting the upper hand.

Charyeok would become magic with verse equalisation.

And Mira being stronger in both AP and dura was one of the first things I said. That doesn't mean that Erza can't harm her, just that it wll do less damage, and the moment Erza realises this she can instantly re-equip to her dura ignoring armours

Yu since the Nakagami power neg is basically magic immunity and therefore practically useless on a physical damage dealing opponent like Yu.

Additionally Erza only ever uses the nakagami armour as a finisher not to bypass a higher durability opponents defence.

Ok, now we have

Erza: 3 (Monarch Laciel, Kaltias, Captain Torch)

Mi-Ra: 4 (Sir Ovens, Knightofannihilation666, Cropfist, Delta3000)

Delta3000 said:
Additionally Erza only ever uses the nakagami armour as a finisher not to bypass a higher durability opponents defence.
Wouldn't she use it if she sees that she can't bypass Yu's durability? Also, I can't remember but does Erza still have the same limitation she had with her Nakagami Armor during the GMG?

She could but what i'm getting at is that she wouldn't; Due to the fact that she didn't use it against (etherious Kyoka and) Irene, someone she could only superficially injure and favoured ranged magic aka someone the nakagami set is designed to defeat.

iirc the limitation was that the armour takes alot of mp to use, so it would still be there but to a lesser extent thanks to Erza's time skip power up.

Erza for reasons above...

@delta we all know she didn't use it cause of hiro's terrible writing...

Erza for versatility.

@William dude u have to stop with this "it's because Hiro's a bad writer" excuse thing. Delta is correct in his analysis of Erza's use of the Nakagami armour, she uses it as a finisher likely because of its taxing drain on her stamina; using the excuse honestly doesn't do anyone any favours at all.

@david You want an example? Why Jacob didn't use his spatial manipulation against Mirajane? One answer bad writing. Hiro can't handle battles and we all know that if you are actually following the series.

And again she should of used it at the end of battle then like with Ajeel.

I'm not denying that Hiro doesn't handle battles well, I'm saying we can't literally chuck everything under "lol Hiro is a bad writer" the Nakagami armour is a good example of this- we know there are limitations and risks when it comes to using this armour, not starting off with it and saving it as a finisher is a sensible strategy, so y would u put it under bad writing when there's logic in the way Erza uses it?

What exactly are you arguing about with me in the first place? I simple said she didn't use it cause of bad writing and you are confirming it since you clearly said that is something to use as a final weapon as already done which is the same I said...

Plus give me an example where I said that in more occasions anyway. It's like the first(second)time I talk about his writing so don't say everything just the most obvious.

Time to bummp this, now

Erza: 6 (Monarch Laciel, Kaltias, Captain Torch, BoomeYang, WilliamShadow, Davidsteel1)

Mi-Ra: 4 (Sir Ovens, Knightofannihilation666, Cropfist, Delta3000)

I didn't count only Bepo4151's vote since his reason is unexplained and too poor quality to count. So this is result for now.

Mira had her arm cut off and she beat a guy who was martially better than her.

^Erza fought without her fifth senses(sight included so she was blind) off and while breathing caused tremendous pain and won.And again Nakagami can ignore durabilty...

Mira can still fight at a distance, plus, Erza isn't just going to pull out her Nakagami at the start of the fight right? This would give Mira ample time to study Erza and find the best possible way to take her out.

Why was my vote not counted Mira has island level durability while Erza only has mountain level AP. Isn't that enough of justification Erza shouldn't even be able to hurt her unless she use Nakagami right off the bat and we know that is not happening because is her last resort.

Back