• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs. Suì-Fēng

Soldier Blue said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
This reminds me. Should I give Suì-Fēng access to her Bankai if necessary?
Her Bankai would be useless against Erza unless Erza was restrained and a sitting duck.
With that logic I think Erza wins this...I understand that she lost to Kisuke though and I can accept that.

^^that is true, although that experience doesnt count for that much.

sure they have hundreds of years of experience, but they sure dont act like it.

Sui-feng, reason: If she can get inside Erza's guard she can utilize her unarmed skills and shikai there's not alot Erza can do.

Is it possible that Sui Feng's Mukyo Shunko to destroy Erza's armor? I mean the technique basically same as Yoruichi's Shunko which cracked condom Aizen.

The principle is the same but I highly doubt Sui-Feng's Shunko is close to Yoruichi's in terms of power. Yoruichi is just vastly more powerful than her. Kido spells can vary greatly in power depending on the reiatsu of the user and the user's skill. The same is likely true with Shunko.

Soldier Blue said:
The principle is the same but I highly doubt Sui-Feng's Shunko is close to Yoruichi's in terms of power. Yoruichi is just vastly more powerful than her. Kido spells can vary greatly in power depending on the reiatsu of the user and the user's skill. The same is likely true with Shunko.
Not sure but her latest Shunko after training destroyed BG9's main weapon effortlesly.

Since Erza can't use her magic defying armor in this match, and her other armor that can ignore durability only showed up in the second timeskip, I'll vote for Sui Feng for her shikai ability and more experience.

Back