• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yea she has all her hax, erza has her nakagami armor to make it fair, her matter manipulation decomposes whatever touches her wings or sword even magic, she can also return things back to their prior state like when she returned a impure lake back to how it was before, or when yue returned her destroyed clothes back to how they were, or when shia used the same ability to heal her wounds and remove petrification

So, inconclusive for now. Kaori has her range and flight but Erza can Lower her flight adavanatge from time to time with black wing armor and for range she has the possibilty of using heaven's wheel armor or just generally use diffrent range attacks that may be lower range but can be used to block some Kaori's attack which would find Kaori sooner or later costrected to go into a close combat where Erza can use Nakagami armor and with ignoring durabilty she could by pass Regenerationn... Thou I am a little on the side of Kaori here because Erza wouldn't be able to counter everything of her range attacks ,but she can take a lot of damage so she could resist until she gets the opportunity to use nakagami armor which she could use in the air as well with requiping it in middle air after reaching Kaori in air with black wing armor, but this is not an easy fight for her.

My inconclusive will stay for now but might change depending on other votes...

Well kaori has ranged attacks as well, she can fire off numerous feathers, all of which has that decomposing effect as well.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well kaori has ranged attacks as well, she can fire off numerous feathers, all of which has that decomposing effect as well.
You could of told me that :) then I will go for her since she could use decomposition on Erza's black wing in air...

Just forgot to put her feather thing on her profile, should go do that.

This honestly might be a mismatch in a couple months cause next volume the characters should be going to the labyrinth which gives concept magic, allowing them to understand the principles in all things and create concepts, although different characters have different affinity for magic so some would be able to use it better and others will barely be able to use it but yea.

For now this is a decent match up, now if i could just find someone for Yue, hard to find fair match ups when the characters are hax.

Against Yue I guess you could use Moroha haimura depending on how op her hax are cause that guys has a lot of things... And has greater AP.

Would that be fair though, only good hax he has anti magic and sleep manipulation, also his page is so cluttered in the abilities section, you only need to list his abilities not the specific art that he is able to it with, you can do that when explaining his techniques. Just listing the abilities would make it look better imo.

I didn't make that profile so I have no idea why it was done that way I will see to fix it tomorrow and he can attack the mind of his enemies or decrease his weight and like that finish on several kilometres of height which I don't think she can do a lot about...

Ok, no more derailing...

Mind manipulation would work, that ability hasn't been used in the series yet, actually it has but not on yue yet, meh will just pass on that match up for now, unless i was going to unequalize speed.

Anyway i am going to stop derailing this match up now

2 for Kaori.

Kazumi has stuff like reality warping and time manipulation, yue can't handle that yet, at least for now until she gets concept magic or whatever broken hax the other labyrinths have.

Same goes for re zero, don't think anyone can handle that hax.

This isn't tensei, it's arifureta, another hax verse i made lol, but yea can never find anyone for these guys, been wanting to use their island level versions as well for a while now but can't find anyone to pit them against.

Hax? go here and you will have your opponent.

Warning: There is a lot of characters that have the category, but they only have a lot of abilities, i don't know why they are considered haxxed :/

Advice: Look for someone who, instead of have many powers that are likely useless, look for someone who has a one or two abilities that: Or they are very broken, or have many, MANY APPLICATIONS.

@Dragon Devimon vs Kaori could probably work actually, not gonna use Hajime or Yue since those guys have concept manipulation, part of the problem why i can't find match ups for them.

Question though Devimon has resistance to soul manipulation, death manipulation, existence erasure, due to being nonexistent, if he is nonexistent then don't really see how any of these guys can even hurt him.

Well the random Dinosaur could (Got stomped by Devimon but still). So idk. We only just found out that Dark Area inhabitants are non-existent...It took an Angemon to kill him.

@Dragon If you're nonexistent, how does a random dinosaur hurt you? That makes no sense, unless the random dinosaur has been stated to be able to harm nonexistent beings, if not then the person was nonexistent in the first place or it's pis.

@Newendigo Looked through that list plenty of times, the characters there either too high tiered, or low tiered for the ones i wanna match them up with, either that or their hax are just average, they have one or two average stuff like soul manipulation or matter manipulation, when i want people who can fight someone like Shio has has a bunch of hax like soul manipulation, reality warping, fate manipulation, empathetic manipulation, causality manipulation etc.

Well it is likely PIS. Also it was Greymon, but he has no special properties. Devimon is most definitely non-existent. That's an unmistakable fact per rules of the Dark Area. Plus Devimon did stomp them. However, despite this holy attack can hurt him. Anyone have holy skills?

Arifureta characters don't use any holy magic or holy stuff in general from what i remember, tensei characters do though.

Did a kenshiro vs hajime match like a month ago, no one responded, as for timemon, resistance to timestop is one of the things arifureta characters haven't shown yet, time stop isn't even in the series, shortening or stretching time though yes, so if timemon stops time they are screwed, except Yue since she will immediately go for divine statement which reverberates words directly into her opponents soul and bind them at a subconscious level.

Only tensei character who has a lesser tier than timemon who has resiatance to time stop is Shion, everyone else who are true demon lords are spiritual entities which don't have a physical body and aren't affected by time stops, and they would stomp Timemon due to superior ap and disgusting hax, only way he wins is time travel.

Back