• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Negi Springfield

Before anyone say this, let me say first.

Negi win by his strip sneeze to make Erza run away by embarrassment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JK, that can't be happen since Erza never embarrass to naked lol.

I vote for Erza. That artificial eye is useful against illusions. However, I'm not too familiar with Negi Springfield though he does seem to be an interesting character.

^ I don't think that enough to count since Negi didn't just good on illustion only.

Well, I used to read Negima, but I can't clearly explain since it's long time ago. Me memory about Negima is faded now.

Xanxussama1010 said:
^ I don't think that enough to count since Negi didn't just good on illustion only.
Well, I used to read Negima, but I can't clearly explain since it's long time ago. Me memory about Negima is faded now.
Right, he also has wind and lightning magic...but I think Erza could counter those with her Wind God Armor and her Lightning Empress Armor.

I don't think Erza can do anything in this fight. H2H? Negi is a highly skilled fighter and swordsman. Through Ensis Exsequens, Negi can fashion his own blade out of magical energy. The difference being? "In terms of its effects, Ensis Exsequens causes damage by instantly converting matter from a solid (or liquid) into a gas, via a violent phase transition in order to attack its target; any living opponent caught within such an effect would thus be instantly vaporized and killed" It completely ignores durability. Thus, simply coming close to Negi would be suicide in a sword fight. A battle from afar? Negi has all sorts of long-distance spells. All in all, I'll place my vote in Negi's favor.

Yeah, this is definitely a stomp for Negi. He's skilled at stripping opponents of their clothes which would likely include Erza's armor, and in his lightning form he is intangible.

Back