• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Meliodas (High 7-A REDUX)

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is a redo of the 6-C battle these two had since Erza is no longer 6-C......So we are using their High 7-A variations.

So rules are:

-Bloodlusted

- Win via Death or KO.

-Speed Equalized if necessary.

Erza: 1

Meliodas: 1

Draw:

FIGHT!!!!

My break down of this is:

This is unsealed base Melodias so Mel only has full counter, his physical capabilities and the Lostvayne clones.

Erza's magic attacks will be inaffective due to full counter.

The Nakagami and wingblade armours (her strongest armours and the ones she will be using) are problematic for Mel.

Therefore i'm favoring Erza.

Delta3000 said:
My break down of this is:
This is unsealed base Melodias so Mel only has full counter, his physical capabilities and the Lostvayne clones.

Erza's magic attacks will be inaffective due to full counter.

The Nakagami and wingblade armours (her strongest armours and the ones she will be using) are problematic for Mel.

Therefore i'm favoring Erza.
Full counter, counter vanish and revenge counter... and lots else. Those abilities come naturally for him. His regen via black matter would be able to tank her attacks, and she doesn't know that she can't kill him without destroying his 7 hearts. He has his demon powers, he can nullify Regenerationn. My vote is for Mel. She doesn't really have anything to go against the counters. Physical damage, sure, but he wrecked a guy who's just a pile of physical damage thingies (Galand).

Full counter is the name of Melodiases magic and includes; full counter (the spell), counter vanish and revenge counter.

If i am remembering this correctly; Mel's regen, hell fire, regen nullification and black matter abilities are his demon powers which he cannot use in base. If Mel can use his demon powers Erza doesn't stand a chance (not just because Mel is 6-C in demon mode).

If full counter works on the magic on the wing blade swords and nakagmi halberd (it probably will considering what happened with Twigo) Mel has effectively disabled Erza's strongest offensive options, evening the odds at the very least.

I may be missing something, but nothing says said technique cannot be negated.

Delta3000 said:
Full counter is the name of Melodiases magic and includes; full counter (the spell), counter vanish and revenge counter.
If i am remembering this correctly; Mel's regen, hell fire, regen nullification and black matter abilities are his demon powers which he cannot use in base. If Mel can use his demon powers Erza doesn't stand a chance (not just because Mel is 6-C in demon mode).

If full counter works on the magic on the wing blade swords and nakagmi halberd (it probably will considering what happened with Twigo) Mel has effectively disabled Erza's strongest offensive options, evening the odds at the very least.
He can use it. King vs Mel fight (before he even got his power unsealed), he condensed his demon powers even in his base form.

Her ability never says it nullifies tangible magic only. It nullifies magic period.

No, that's like saying she can nullify all types of magic. Like mind hax that makes use of magic. She has to touch the magic with her weapon to nullify it as far as I know. She can't touch Full Counter, Counter Vanish or Revenge Counter. Someone else should confirm this if I'm right.

As i understand it the Nakagami armor gives the wearer magic immunity and the halberd can slice space; So all i can see it doing is protecting Erza against reflected magic and the magic part of revenge counter.

Full counter (the spell) and counter vanish are diffensive powers so they woun't really interact with the nakagami armour.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No, that's like saying she can nullify all types of magic. Like mind hax that makes use of magic. She has to touch the magic with her weapon to nullify it as far as I know. She can't touch Full Counter, Counter Vanish or Revenge Counter. Someone else should confirm this if I'm right.
But she can as long as she strikes the source. Full Counter protects from Magic attacks. And deals magic damage in which Nakagami negates. If I'm understanding correctly.

Yes, if Meliodas reflects Erza's magical attack, if Erza can switch to her Nakagami Armor fast enough, she can nullify it. I thought you were saying she can nullify Full Counter itself.

No. I was saying she could nullify said attack....Y'know I also forgot I cannot vote.....

He can still either nullify or counter everything she throws at him (so a ping-pong of powers? lol). He has enough power w/o any extra stuff to kill her. He could use the enchants like hellblaze and stuff even in his fight against Hendrickson, no demonic powers involved. So he can control them without actively using them. His illusions can keep her blade wings busy while the main thing takes her down while she has no special defenses like Nakagami. And if she's in Nakagami, she doesn't have enough offensive power to deal with all of the Lostvayne's copies. With speed equalized (a must), she probably doesn't have time to react, because they're both functioning at their peak, they can't go faster.

(Question tho, shouldn't Mel get upgraded? His demon unsealed form was about 56k power iirc, and now, just base w/o demon mark, 60k straight. That's exactly as much as Estarossa with demon mark. We've yet to see how good Mel's 60k+demon mark is, but he went from 32k to 56k via mark.)

Well, at the same time both are High 7-A and such she can indeed damage him. Also Nakagami is Durability Negation. Illusions won't work due to her artificial eye.

But you can debate, so no biggie.

Erza's artificial eye protects her from illusions, and Meliodas' illusion is nothing special or extreme in the first place. Seems like something for fodder.

Burning Full Fingers said:
But you can debate, so no biggie.
Erza's artificial eye protects her from illusions, and Meliodas' illusion is nothing special or extreme in the first place. Seems like something for fodder.
The thing is, in his fight with Fraudrin, no one could tell the difference between them because it's not really an illusion. It still exists as a physical thing as it can indeed hit and get hurt. Merlin was the only one able to realize what's going on, but that's because she knew everything about him for a long time (3k years), and Erza doesn't know it. Mind you, you're still forgetting he has 7 hearts.

I'm voting Erza due to her durability negation and better versatility. Mel's regen can be bypassed by either Nakagami or straight up decapitating him. Erza doesn't rely much on elemental attacks so he can Counter them and his illusions won't work due to her artificial eye.

ScarletFirefly said:
I'm voting Erza due to her durability negation and better versatility. Mel's regen can be bypassed by either Nakagami or straight up decapitating him. Erza doesn't rely much on elemental attacks so he can Counter them and his illusions won't work due to her artificial eye.
Read my last post. Decapitating him won't work. He's immortal. 7 hearts, lad, been proven multiple times. And same goes for "illusions". They're not illusions, but physical clones. Illusion isn't in the material part of the world, while this is.

@thunderclap448

Melodias had to go into demon mode to create that black matter ball and while he could still control it in base if we have forbidden him from going into demon mode he will not be able to use any of his demon powers.

Though I'm curious as to how Nakagami ignores Low-Mid Regenerationn? Also, I don't think the decapitation argument should be used since we can say Meliodas can do exactly the same too.

Delta3000 said:
@thunderclap448
Melodias had to go into demon mode to create that black matter ball and while he could still control it in base if we have forbidden him from going into demon mode he will not be able to use any of his demon powers.
Oh yeah. He still used the hellblaze enchant without demon form.

Low-Mid characters still die from decapitation. And unlike Erza, his attacks don't negate durability.

Low-Mid characters still die from decapitation. And unlike Erza, his attacks don't negate durability.
They don't if their only specific weakness is 7 hearts. It's been pointed out multiple times. When Estarossa wanted killed him, he said "You see, every high ranking demon has 7 hearts. And *only* if you destroy all 7 of them, they will most certainly die"

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How will his hearts work if he no longer has a brain?
Don't ask me, ask Nakaba Suzuki. He's the one who said that it's the only way to kill the demons.

Mind you, Ban is a lower tier character, yet he got disintegrated and still came back.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yes, I know that. But Meliodas can also decapitate Erza. I know about Erza's durability negation, but what does that have to do with one of them decapitating the other?

Also, Meliodas can't scale to Ban's Regenerationn. In any way.

Calm Down....

Anyway all he has is resurrection(He has to die first) and longevity for his immortality....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Calm Down....
Anyway all he has is resurrection(He has to die first) and longevity for his immortality....
I'm calm, it's just that you're offensively bad at reading apparently. He literally CAN'T be killed by means other than destroying or removing 7 hearts. That's like saying a kick in the balls will kill a man. Yeah it will hurt, and it will take you some time to recover, but you're ALIVE because nothing that prevents you from living has been touched. And he's a demon. Heads aren't a big part of their immortality.

Now you are being rude. I am simply asking for clarification. Has anyone every suvived decapitation?

@thunderclap448

I just checked and it turns out that hellblaze isn't a demon exclusive power since pre-demon Hendrickson can also use it. though it woun't be all that useful because of Erza's nakagami and flame empress armours.

Back